Sherlock Season 4 - Did you miss me?

Sherlock Season 4 is expected to be premiered around Christmas 2014 and the shooting for the next season is expected to begin as soon as the duo are available for filming.

By the way, did you miss me? 😎

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    I did miss him, but now I already miss seeing Sherlock and Watson.
    2014 shall end with a bang, it seems!

I really hope they explain the mystery of the deaths of the two.
  • Pensu
    Pensu
    Seriously, it looks like they dont believe in killing. Nobody dies in Sherlock! I just wish they clear out both the mysteries in 4th season.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    The actors have already committed to season 4 and season 5 as well. So expect the season 4 to end with something that'd make us wait for the season 5. I just hope they shorten the span between these seasons. Year long wait is just too big!
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Last episode was awesome. It shows the frustration of Sherlock to kill the culprit.
    I was hoping they should reveal the how Sherlock survived in season 2.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Anoop Kumar
    Last episode was awesome. It shows the frustration of Sherlock to kill the culprit.
    I was hoping they should reveal the how Sherlock survived in season 2.
    They did; but obviously did not tell the 'whole story'. That gives us something to be excited about the season 4 😉
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    There was only 3 episode in season 3? 👎
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    It's always been 3 episode in each seasons ☕
  • Satya Swaroop Dash
    Satya Swaroop Dash
    Ankita Katdare
    I really hope they explain the mystery of the deaths of the two.
    I am still trying to get my head around how Moriarty is alive. He makes one of the most compelling negative characters on TV and Yes I really missed him as Magnussen lacked the notoriety and insanity.
    And for Sherlock I thought he already explained in the first episode of the series how he was alive. In the ending moments of the episode when Sherlock and Watson are helpless about the bomb in the coach, a small clip is shown where he is telling Anderson how the plan was executed with the help of his homeless network and Mycroft.
    The first explanation (Anderson's Hollywood Style) and second (Sherlock and Moriarty being lovers) are not right but I thought that the last explanation given by Sherlock to Anderson was right.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Moriarty, being the smart man that he is, clearly made a new plan on the terrace - because none of them wanted a 'bad man dies in the end' ending. They both decide that they'll fake their deaths; and we were only told about the Sherlock's version. I think Moriarty used his body double and Sherlock knew about it before jumping.

But if that's true, the whole point of Moriarty appointing gunmen to kill Sherlock's near and dear ones makes no sense.

Can't wait for season 4. I think they should make more episodes in each season; at least 5.
  • Satya Swaroop Dash
    Satya Swaroop Dash
    and in the meanwhile I would like to spend sometime actually reading one of Sir Arthur Conan Doyle's novels. I have read a few short stories in the past but not the complete novels. I think they can give some idea on what we can expect in the coming seasons.
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Finally Sherlock coming back with season 4 with an extra episode (total 4 episode this time)
    Official: 'Sherlock' season 4 ordered - IMDb
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Anoop Kumar
    Finally Sherlock coming back with season 4 with an extra episode (total 4 episode this time)
    Official: 'Sherlock' season 4 ordered - IMDb
    Yep, but they aren't going live till 2016. I hope it'd be worth the wait. All the previous seasons were awesome.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    The special's set to land on the BBC, PBS, and selected theater screens sometime in the near future — there's no exact date other than "soon" — and the show's full fourth season will start filming next year.

Source: TheVerge

Newest trailer -
    Sherlock Special: Official TV Trailer - BBC One - YouTube
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Well, well!
    Sherlock Holmes and Dr John Watson return in Sherlock: The Abominable Bride
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Sherlock: The Abominable Bride was aired yesterday. Awesome episode👍👍

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

A Google News Sitemap can help you control which content Google News crawls and can speed up the inclusion of your articles in Google News search results.So, a lot of...
How do you like the idea of about 10 windmills mounted on a single grain of rice? Well, the good news is that it's not an idea anymore; and you...
If you submit your sitemap in Google Webmasters and it gives the error - "Your Sitemap appears to be an HTML page. Please use a supported sitemap format instead." What...
Let us quickly have a round of posting for CDAC preferred centers by all the applicants. I found the following list from one of the members :-1.CDAC PUNE2 KP3.Sunbeam Gultekdi...
Name: Ananyaja Debadipta *Engineering Trade: Applied Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering Location: Silicon Institute of Technology, Bhubaneswar *Occupation: (Student|Working|Self-Employed|Unemployed; details please!) Working (Assistant Professor in Silicon Institute of Technology, Bhubaneswar) Work...