Sherlock’s First Special Episode Is Set In Victorian London: Check Out The Teaser

Attention fans of Sherlock, Mr Holmes has gone back into to the past for the extended one-off special that will be arriving on small as well as large screens sometime next year. While previous reports suggested the special episode will be released this Christmas, showrunner Steven Moffat informed fans at the San Diego Comic-Con that the special would premiere "in the next year, we hope”.

Sherlock 1

As fans sighed, Moffat offered them a breath of excitement by showing them a short teaser, where Benedict Cumberbatch's Sherlock and Martin Freeman’s Watson (with a moustache) are dressed in period costumes are riding back to home in a horse-drawn carriage. We won’t be spoiling anything more but giving you the teaser video below.

PS: Series four of Sherlock is due to return to TV screens in 2017.

Sherlock 2

Replies

• Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    It's like waiting forever 😡
    Looks like they have filmed at Sherlock museum itself. I couldn't resist myself going inside with Sherlock theme music playing 😁😁.

DSC_1429_lzn

DSC_1434_lzn
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Whooaa. Thanks for the update. However, no new episodes till 2016 is too long a wait.
    Was looking forward to the Christmas Special release.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Quote: A line commonly heard by engineers is, “Make it idiot-proof.” This has led to new user-friendly and plug-and-play equipment, which is nice to have, but if a person doesn’t...
Hi Everyone! Just took The first Tutorial Of Android Programming It Is Very Interesting To Learn.. Feeling So Good .. Thanks To Mr. Anup Kumar For Guidance. Hope For The...
Hi Engineers, Just finished my Electronic and Communications Engineering. Planning to do Inplant training in chennai. While surfing came across FITA who were providing Inplant training in Chennai for various...
I am a s/w tester by profession.Need guidance to acquire banking domain knowledge.
I have an idea, but i don't know its relevance . its only my thoughts