Sharp's 90-Inch LED TV Enters India At Rs. 20 Lakh Price Tag, Overawes Viewers

Sharp has launched its huge 90-inch 3D LED TV - the LC-90LE740X in India at an equally huge price. The 90-inch TV features a AQUOS LED screen that has a X-Gen Panel with UV2A Technology and 1920 x 3 x 1080 pixel resolution. It offers Wide Viewing Angle and Mega Contrast brightness and thus great picture quality. At 68 kg weight, the TV packs support for DLNA Client, IP Control and Wireless LAN. You can wall mount it in your living room, and get the theatre-like experience in the comfort of your sofa, if you are ready to shell out a price of Rs. 19,99,990. But that's not it. Sharp is also planning to bring the 108-inch model in India soon.

This smart TV supports Sharp's Aquos Net+ portal and apps like Skype. The TV can be controlled by smartphone app, especially useful for browsing, apart from the standard remote control. It also has support for AquoMotion Pro and 2D to 3D Conversion. For 3D viewing experience, 3D glasses are optional. Being smart, using this AQUOS LED TV, users can do endless Internet Video Streaming on YouTube Leanback, Facebook, Twitter etc. The Sharp LC-90LE740X features an Active Back Light, a viewing angle of 176 degrees, a 200Hz refresh rate, a 10-bit signal processor and the Sharp Acquos Engine. Thanks to the support for DivX and HD Movie USB Playback, you can connect all your devices to the TV and watch stuff on the large screen.

sharp-90-inch-LCD-TV

Coming to this LED TV's sound features, we have the gadget sporting 10W speakers, and a 15W woofer, apart from SRS TruSurround HD and 3D surround, and a bass enhancer. Sharp claims that the TV consumes 381W power that drops to 0.3W in standby mode. The television brings in an 'eco mode' for optimum power consumption. On the 116 mm thick body, the TV features 4 HDMI inputs, 1 component, 3 USB, and more. In the package, buyers will also get a keyboard and mouse.

It also has 60", 70" and 80" products which can also be used as blackboard with its super sensitive touch screen and smart stylus. You can change the colour of the board, write and doodle with stylus or your finger in any contrasting colour, the writing LED allows multi touch on-screen.

Check out the following SHARP's commercial that says, "It's not for the faint of the heart" -

How do you like the Sharp 90-inch LED TV's features and the price point? Share your thoughts with us in comments.

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Here is a picture of the television in horizontal mode -

Sharp_90_inch_LED_TV

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

can any one suggest me for best institute for embedded systems training in pune
Researchers at University of Toronto have formulated a new series of techniques to produce iron-based catalysts required in the synthesis of amine and alcohols used in the drug and perfume...
Hello Friends,i want to make a career in cyber security.i want do ditiss from cdac pune. but problem is that i have completed my b.e. in electronics in2006. i have...
Solar energy is the "energy of the future" - You hear quite a lot of ignorant people say that. The fact is not all people know about it. What we...
I have read that engineering graduates from core engineering branches as well as from Software and IT have an aspiration to join NASA sometime in their career. Reaching out to...