Sharing Featured Engineering Video For Every Branch

We always need ideas about initiating various discussions. I just had an idea that we could share a 'Featured Engineering Video' on any topic relevant to the branch.

There is so much happening in and around the technical advancements that I am sure we can start a thread about 'Featured Engineering Video' say once a week.

The ideas put forth in the video can be discussed in those threads.
The videos can be about research work, hot news of the day, new softwares & products, new gadgets/machines or tools etc..

Let's make it happen for our own engineering branch at first.

What do CEans think about this?

Replies

• PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Good idea, but we have to separate the video into Technology Domains... So that it would be clear for a user to check out the videos in that domain right. What if all the videos starting from Medical to Technology in the same one? 😐

Can we make a separate forum for this?
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Almost forgot about this thread. We can start threads related to similar topics.
    What I was thinking is, we should share one video each day related to all topics started. So that users can come & check them out daily. πŸ˜€

What say everyone?
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Ready... Videos related to their domain! πŸ˜€
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    @praveen: Great. We need people from all branches. Speak out people. πŸ˜€
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    I have taken the initiative. I want CEans from all branches to participate. πŸ˜€
    Meanwhile, we can post videos related to each other's branches too.
    Make sure that we write something about the video in our words.
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Yeah that will be great. I do not want to type a word more. Videos will be great.

Important point: In simple words I think you want to say that we should start threads in different sections in which videos would be discussed.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Looks like this idea is dead. 😐

@all Oldies & Moderators & new enthusiastic CEans: This I believe is a great idea.
    Lots of useful information can be shared.
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    The thread might be dead AKD, the idea is not. I will take its help in robotics section for next few days. πŸ˜€
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    I think it would be great if regular CEans here can start building this idea.

What say CEoM participants?
  • Brodon
    Brodon
    Not sure about this.Please explaine me………..

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

After more than 30 years, the space shuttle era has come to a close. Space shuttle Atlantis and the STS-135 crew landed safely on runway 15 at 5:57 a.m. EDT...
If you pride yourself in your geekery, then there are a few things that are essential to your office. Whether you fancy yourself a minimalist, a bit extravagant or somewhere...
Hey all, I am new here... I am a computer science student and i am hoping for a good stay here..!!!!!
I've been following Zeitgeist videos for quite some time now and they seem to be quite optimistic about the usage of Geothermal energy. I stumbled upon this source: Friedmanpedia /...
Obviously this debate is intended for those who are aware of the Zeitgeist movement. This post cannot explain the purpose, aim and what the movement is about. If you're interested,...