Share Your Frustration - Official SNAFU Thread To Be Happy Always!

CEans,

Instead of treating this as a spamming thread, let's make a nice use of this thread to share your daily/hourly frustration and be happy. We are humans and it feels nice to dump our frustrations someplace. Be specific in sharing your frustration so that others know what's the source of your frustration. You can talk about anything as long as it's frustrating. The purpose of this thread is to keep our brains free of trash and focus on changing the world.

I'll set the ball rolling.

I just received following mail -

i need your help to complete my project kindly keep this confidential
...and that's the complete mail! Of course I do not know the sender personally; but seeing such messages shoot my frustration levels to the sky. I'm sick of people asking me to do their homework and then expecting me to keep the things 'top secret'. ๐Ÿ˜•

Replies

• Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    Does this mean we can share anything here?? Wow! I rhyme when I'm frustrated!!!! Here goes...Don't tell me how crazy I'm getting....I don't want to know!!!!

I'm so lonely, I want a beer,
    Not to drink it, but just to stare...
    I'm so naughty, I want some pics,
    Not to find chicks, but (you know what it is)...
    I'm not highly qualified, for love at first sight,
    But if you let me, I'll try with my might!
    I shouldn't be here now,
    Where else should I be?
    Somewhere in the Himalayas,
    Meditating till I freeze...
    I'm not crazy, do you think I am?
    Else why would I write this stupid poetry?
    Am I mad? You tell me???
    Now when will I stop scribbling?
    When will FRUSTRATION end???
    When will I be grown up?
    So that the WORLD will accept me again???

P.S: This is the creativity that comes to me when I'm frustrated... Why don't you people also do something CREATIVE likewise? Write about your frustration till it dies. I'm sure you'll be re-leaved!!!

P.S.S.: I've been typing this for the past 15 minutes. I feel better now.

P.S.S.S: Why don't you try it??

P.S.S.S.S: Why do I P.S.S.S.S so much? Am I still frustrated???
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    To my dearest client , 10 days is equal to 2 weeks. Please go through your calender once!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    It's been so frustrating to fix the database errors the code's generating during the peak load times. I just hope that we figure out a way to prevent these errors. Too bad - I can't even post the errors here for public view as we're executing it to reveal a vulnerability. ๐Ÿ˜ .

Server administration & forum administration is not an easy job ๐Ÿ˜•
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    The_Big_K
    It's been so frustrating to fix the database errors the code's generating during the peak load times. I just hope that we figure out a way to prevent these errors. Too bad - I can't even post the errors here for public view as we're executing it to reveal a vulnerability. ๐Ÿ˜ .

Server administration & forum administration is not an easy job ๐Ÿ˜•
    I have already considered this point in my new Project, trying to figure out some way through which application installed on one server , while it will serve users requests on different servers
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    I just want to shout loudly for a few hours continuously. People around are so much more like Dolores Umbridge. ๐Ÿ˜ก
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I'd dedicate this to CEan Rupam Das who got frustrated to see the quality of Indian Engineering Students -

Sudheer Kumar writes to me -

HI,
    This is sudheer,
    i want coupling based metrics for measuring the quality of software project report full document with uml diagrams.if u have please send it to my mail.thank you.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Looks like I'm the only one frustrated ๐Ÿ˜›. One more 'Do My Homework' email I received 2 minutes ago -

Respected Sir,

I am a 4th year MS Software student doing project in china (3 month project). I just have 15 days to complete my project. Please help me.

My project is based on File Synchronization.
    i have to create a File Sync System/Software like microsoft's SyncToy.
    i am using visual studio c# .net and Sync framework to do this project.
    This project is aimed to synching files between computers connected in the same network or between other external devices or folders.
    And also it should be able to run at scheduled times and offline...

there will be a folder pair (A & B).
    sync occurs from A to B always.

In synctoy, there are 3 ways to sync files : echo, contribute , synchronize
    but i think it is a bit complicated....so I would want to make it a little simpler.
    we should be able to :
    -select the files which we want to sync
    -then have sync options lik : oneway sync, twoway sync, etc.

the remaining specifications would be similar to SyncToy.
    I have attached the papers & code of my project and the base paper of an exhisting system with this mail.

Please do help me to complete my project...

thanking you

Yours faithfully,
    Shais
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Do you understand Big K, the type of projects that people are doing? Keep aside the frustration, but the project sounds to be a good one. The topic seems to be very good ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Rupam Das
    Rupam Das
    I am Frustrated in Life Because none of the Revolutionary Ideas Came from my Mind.

And It seems there is no end to it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When I try to tell my mind, "Hey Think Something special that can change the world, the mind kicks out and shouts back, You could not Change you life, How would you change the world mate?"

Huh! Even the mind is betraying. Why the hell. Thank God this thread existed! I could hit all my angers to my 5 year old Acer Laptop keyboard. Even they have got bored. This is the hardest hit on keys in my life!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    @Rupam: There are no revolutionary ideas. People make ordinary ideas revolutionary
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    This is a real SNAFU. This ball mouse cannot move an inch! I want a laser operated mouse now!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Issue
    This is a real SNAFU. This ball mouse cannot move an inch! I want a laser operated mouse now!
    Get a new mousepad.
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    The_Big_K
    Get a new mousepad.
    Swast Sundar tikau! Thanks ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    man! i wish touchphones were more raw! why do people use touchphones if they aren't fit for the doers. it's time the mobile giants thought more about versatility and efficiency than glamour and geeky. pissed off at the fact that there isn't model built for a real user! pathetic tactics!
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    I hate myself when I am lazy. Slept since morning. Determined not to sleep for next 24 hours
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    I'm sick on seeing people who talk behind our back. Terrible, egoistic people. Do they think that they know everything? If they do, will they gain anything by humiliating others?
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    Frustrated when I saw terror stroked on Mumbai -26/11 , Same day.

mumbai-26-11-pictures-11

A bow for those ones who fought and sacrificed their lives for the domestic people, and responsible for capture of Kasab.

Please maintain a 2minute silence for them after this post. Thank you. Hope you respect humanity ๐Ÿ˜€
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    I sleep 8 hours a day. 4 hours at night 4 hours during day ๐Ÿ˜ก
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    ๐Ÿ˜ก The "report" button is to report spam!

Not for submitting us a report! ๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ‘Ž
  • Gandalf
    Gandalf
    AbraKaDabra
    ๐Ÿ˜ก The "report" button is to report spam!

Not for submitting us a report! ๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ‘Ž
    But It was a easier way to communicate with moderators the users concerns regarding posting
    ๐Ÿ˜›
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Gandalf
    But It was a easier way to communicate with moderators the users concerns regarding posting
    ๐Ÿ˜›
    Have you used the report button? It's way more efficient to use it and report anything that moderators should be aware of. Way better than starting a conversation with the mods or writing profile comment to report the content.
  • Gandalf
    Gandalf
    The_Big_K
    Have you used the report button? It's way more efficient to use it and report anything that moderators should be aware of. Way better than starting a conversation with the mods or writing profile comment to report the content.
    yes i had used the report button for posts of Cean ET for image issues in his post
    and used it today to report my own and deletion of my excess posts due to trial of uploading the image
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Gandalf
    ๐Ÿ˜›
    No No. I was not referring to your report!
    Some newbies have used the 'report' button to say that they are reporting their content in it. ๐Ÿ˜•
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    I think there has to be a limit of words in Report features. So that newbies do no reply whole essay like replies and harass the moderators ๐Ÿ˜’
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Issue
    I think there has to be a limit of words in Report features. So that newbies do no reply whole essay like replies and harass the moderators ๐Ÿ˜’
    Admins & Mods have a hard life. Someone used the 'report' button to ask me for a ready-made report ๐Ÿ˜ฏ
  • Gandalf
    Gandalf
    @biggie you need some of this โ˜•
    Mods and Admins are really doing a great job
    ๐Ÿ‘

Gandalf
  • vinod12345madhu
    vinod12345madhu
    i am frustrated because i have many subjects to clear this sem and many things to enjoy ๐Ÿ˜”
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    I feel frustrated seeing people's lack of interest in supporting good things! ๐Ÿ˜ก
  • lal
    lal
    My frustration is creeping in realizing the fact that I'm getting lazy day by day..๐Ÿ˜ด
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    I shall cease to respond to anyone or help anyone who shall address me as a 'sir' .๐Ÿ˜ก
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Frustrating day. but I hope so to have a good news in days to come ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    I hardly express my frustration, but this time i'm doing as it is beyond the limit. It's on one client we're supporting. How can i find a fault in hardware or software on a call that's not my code. ๐Ÿ˜ก
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    It's frustrating that I'm not frustrated today. ๐Ÿ˜จ

Whatever!
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    The_Big_K
    It's frustrating that I'm not frustrated today. ๐Ÿ˜จ

Whatever!
    Don't worry, I will take care that you are frustrated for your life today!๐Ÿ˜
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Issue
    Don't worry, I will take care that you are frustrated for your life today!๐Ÿ˜
    People don't frustrate me. It's just my own competition with myself frustrates me.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    dear sir,
    i am a computer engineer student of 1st year so i want a ready made project on invoice management in #-Link-Snipped-# for my practical marks so sir, kindly help me sir
    Thanking you
    ๐Ÿ‘Ž Long live Indian engineering.
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Decided. I will use Japanese to vent out my frustration. So that no body understands. Anyways thislanguage is one of the precious thing for me and will refrain from abusing anyone. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Issue
    Decided. I will use Japanese to vent out my frustration. So that no body understands. Anyways thislanguage is one of the precious thing for me and will refrain from abusing anyone. ๐Ÿ˜€
    anatano rimitto ni shite kudasai ๐Ÿ‘
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Working on hardware without knowing the schematic. ๐Ÿ˜ก
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Tracing Track on PCB, like USA searching for LADEN. ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    The_Big_K
    anatano rimitto ni shite kudasai ๐Ÿ‘
    AKD san no tango to omoimasu. ๐Ÿ˜›
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Hmm. earlier I thought AKD is helping Biggie. But came to think of it. He is using Google translate. Smart Boy ๐Ÿ˜›
  • K!r@nS!ngu
    K!r@nS!ngu
    one of my office PC got crashed while i am searching for a backup process....imagine my feelings......
  • Pensu
    Pensu
    I am leading a team of 3 people on a project and one of them is so dumb, she doenst even want to work. She is always giving excuses not to work. Why dont people do the work they are interested in....๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Really i'm feeling great after sharing frustration. ๐Ÿ˜‰ it's good to throw it out somewhere or share with others. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Post-event emptiness. One day you have loads of work to keep you occupied & the next day there's total silence. Hate it. ๐Ÿ˜”
  • Pensu
    Pensu
    godfather
    Really i'm feeling great after sharing frustration. ๐Ÿ˜‰ it's good to throw it out somewhere or share with others. ๐Ÿ˜€
    You are right, it really feels good....๐Ÿ˜€
  • Reya
    Reya
    I totally hate people who greet the relationship when it is new and finding excuses to avoid when the relationship becomes old!

I hate them when they consider me as a option in their life :-|
  • Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    @all CEans,
    Have a happy 'NO Frustraion Sunday' ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Dancer_Engineer
    @all CEans,
    Have a happy 'NO Frustraion Sunday' ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜€
    Yeah it is as i am working in office on Sunday also !! ๐Ÿ˜ก
  • Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    Drag the mouse and select my comment, and you will see the real comment. ๐Ÿ˜›
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Dancer_Engineer
    Drag the mouse and select my comment, and you will see the real comment. ๐Ÿ˜›
    ๐Ÿ˜’ ๐Ÿ‘ But this is not going to be true in my case. ๐Ÿ˜›
  • Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    godfather
    ๐Ÿ˜’ ๐Ÿ‘ But this is not going to be true in my case. ๐Ÿ˜›
    No, it will be.

I'm sure we won't see any of your comments in this thread today. ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜›
  • Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    I must say very obedient CEans. ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ‘

• PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Working on a new project. All the CSS files merging have gone to an extent that they all got collapsed!!! 1500 SLOC!!! ๐Ÿ˜” Should I start from the scratch???
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I've been trying to get in touch with Infosys founder Mr. Narayana Murthy for our "Small Talk'. Getting through his PR is more difficult than getting in touch with Steve Woz, Paul Buchheit, Bill Baker, Dr. Stroustrup & Dr. Wolfram's PRs combined!

๐Ÿ‘Ž
    The_Big_K
    I've been trying to get in touch with Infosys founder Mr. Narayana Murthy for our "Small Talk'. Getting through his PR is more difficult than getting in touch with Steve Woz, Paul Buchheit, Bill Baker, Dr. Stroustrup & Dr. Wolfram's PRs combined!

๐Ÿ‘Ž
    That's India! ๐Ÿ˜”

Had to complete too many tasks!!! Sheesh!!! I need 48 hours per day, with at least 12 hours of sleep!!!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Praveen-Kumar
    That's India! ๐Ÿ˜”

Had to complete too many tasks!!! Sheesh!!! I need 48 hours per day, with at least 12 hours of sleep!!!
    I'd not blame Mr. Murthy. But even Guy Kawasaki replied to me within just 30 minutes! ๐Ÿ˜

Been following Mr. Murthy for last 8-10 months!
    The_Big_K
    I'd not blame Mr. Murthy. But even Guy Kawasaki replied to me within just 30 minutes! ๐Ÿ˜

No am not targeting him. Generally, getting in touch with big shots in India is like ... No comments. In US, even The President has to obey the traffic rules, but here? When the president travels by air, the traffic at roads are blocked! What country is this?
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    The_Big_K

Let's its not going to repeat Chetan Bhagat Case. ๐Ÿ˜”
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    CHIEF technical advisor, CHIEF Cultural head, Chief Event Co-ordinator, all the fourth years I can spot are some kind of chiefs. Does getting into final years qualify them for being a *CHIEF* at college events?
    Friends, this is the fifth time, my blogs are getting hacked! Is there any solution to secure them?
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    People should learn that plagiarism is a moral offense! ๐Ÿ‘Ž
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Four task assigned today and resources only for one !! Wow ๐Ÿ˜ก
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    I totally hate the words *Recession*, *Downtime*, *wait* ๐Ÿ˜ก
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Issue
    CHIEF technical advisor, CHIEF Cultural head, Chief Event Co-ordinator, all the fourth years I can spot are some kind of chiefs. Does getting into final years qualify them for being a *CHIEF* at college events?
    I assumed the role of chief critic ๐Ÿ˜›
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Issue
    Hell! I was the 'Chief Sports Coordinator' when I was in college. ๐Ÿ˜ฏ
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    .. on isde note. I was made cheif head of anti ragging sqaud in my college days :-s, i never knew I was made one until a Jr pointed out to the notice board!
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    durga
    .. on isde note. I was made cheif head of anti ragging sqaud in my college days :-s, i never knew I was made one until a Jr pointed out to the notice board!
    Haha. May be this is because you look strict by default.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    durga
    ...and once upon a time in history; you became the police of global engineering community. ๐Ÿ˜จ

I'm just connecting the dots, you see. ๐Ÿ˜˜
  • Deepika Bansal
    Deepika Bansal
    Great thread. Before reading, I thought that I, too, am frustrated over some unknown reason. But as I read all the posts, I forgot my frustration. Isn't that great? ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Could someone tell these people that we are NOT selling Aakash Tablets?!
    ๐Ÿ˜ฒ #-Link-Snipped-#
    AbraKaDabra
    ๐Ÿ˜ฒ #-Link-Snipped-#
    That's really pathetic... Do users even comment like that??? Omg!!! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Praveen-Kumar
    That's really pathetic... Do users even comment like that??? Omg!!! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
    We've been receiving bulk orders already ๐Ÿ˜; not to forget the 'order status inquiries'! God!
    The_Big_K
    We've been receiving bulk orders already ๐Ÿ˜; not to forget the 'order status inquiries'! God!
    That's really more chaotic!!! Having a severe stomach pain after my lunch now and I had to debug 1500+ SLOC!!! ๐Ÿ˜”
  • Gandalf
    Gandalf
    @the_big_k You could consider a bulk order and let the get benefit if any on price.

๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    ok ok I got it!
    @ Issue - Yeah! you will never know !!!
    @ Big K - I remember that, but after the newer platform - i dont seem to be seeing any spam notifications :-s or I am looking at wrong place ๐Ÿ˜›
  • Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜
    People might consider it as a bad practice if we don't do what we said! ๐Ÿ˜›
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    AbraKaDabra
    ๐Ÿ˜ฒ #-Link-Snipped-#
    Do people even read news? Or is it that they only read news exclusively written by me (for abusing me of course ๐Ÿ˜›)?

BTW Biggie and AKD book one for me too ๐Ÿ˜
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Nagpur visit confirmed three times.
    And Canceled three times too. ๐Ÿ˜•
    godfather
    Nagpur visit confirmed three times.
    And Canceled three times too. ๐Ÿ˜•
    What's the visit about?

Had a wrong stomach!!! So wrong words came out of me!!! ๐Ÿ˜” Made a mess!!! ๐Ÿ˜”
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    This world is going crazy or "MechyaKuchya" as I say in Japanese ๐Ÿ˜›

Political Instability, Economic Instability, Social Instability and most important of all-My Sleep is also becoming unstable. ๐Ÿ˜›
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Issue
    This world is going crazy or "MechyaKuchya" as I say in Japanese ๐Ÿ˜›

Political Instability, Economic Instability, Social Instability and most important of all-My Sleep is also becoming unstable. ๐Ÿ˜›
    Is this your frustration?
  • Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    ๐Ÿ˜
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    ไปŠใฎไธ–็•Œใฏๅนป่ฆšใงใ™ใ€‚
    Issue
    ไปŠใฎไธ–็•Œใฏๅนป่ฆšใงใ™ใ€‚
    How can it be? No!!! It is physical and real! ๐Ÿ˜
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Praveen-Kumar
    How can it be? No!!! It is physical and real! ๐Ÿ˜
    ้•ใ†ใ‚ˆใ€‚ๅนป่ฆšใงใ™ใ‚ˆๅนป่ฆšใ€‚๐Ÿ˜•
    Issue
    ้•ใ†ใ‚ˆใ€‚ๅนป่ฆšใงใ™ใ‚ˆๅนป่ฆšใ€‚๐Ÿ˜•
    Accepted. Started learning Japanese or what?

Power cut FAIL! ๐Ÿ˜”
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    oh no. My glasses were missing. Found them. everything is looking fine and real now ๐Ÿ˜›
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Traveling Traveling and Traveling now i hate Traveling .๐Ÿ˜”
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    It's so difficult to drag oneself out of the bed on winter mornings ๐Ÿ˜•
    Tooo cold!!! Feels like gonna get fever! ๐Ÿ˜”
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    I planned to complete my book in first week of this month but the innovation stuff keep on extending its time. Its eating most of my time ๐Ÿ˜ก
    Mr.Don
    I planned to complete my book in first week of this month but the innovation stuff keep on extending its time. Its eating most of my time ๐Ÿ˜ก
    Waiting to check it out... ๐Ÿ˜
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    I think every person has two questions in his mind.
    What is future? Can we change it? These are the only questions we need to answer.

#Frustrated.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Issue
    I think every person has two questions in his mind.
    What is future? Can we change it? These are the only questions we need to answer.

#Frustrated.
    Smile, Tomorrow's Gonna Be Worse - Said Murphy.

By the way, you can change your future by doing 'relevant' things 'now'.
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    The_Big_K
    Smile, Tomorrow's Gonna Be Worse - Said Murphy.

By the way, you can change your future by doing 'relevant' things 'now'.
    Oh Yes. Why I didn't think about it early. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Finally going to sleep. Its a bit early but tomorrow's a holiday. Awesome day for extra work ๐Ÿ˜€ Whole sleep cycle disturbed.
    Since tomorrow there would be no frustration.
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    I would really appreciate if mobile phones just disappear from this world. At least we will have time stay calm and concentrate. โ˜•

@Harry: Is it Wingardium Leviosa? #Pottermore! ๐Ÿ˜•
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    frustrated from greedy business men
    Seriously!!! Friday, the 13th Was Indeed!!! ๐Ÿ˜›
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Frustrated, I'm not a machine !! Too much workload.๐Ÿ˜ก
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    godfather
    Frustrated, I'm not a machine !! Too much workload.๐Ÿ˜ก
    Take 6 month long holiday from Feb! Cheer up rockon ๐Ÿ˜
    Issue
    Two times the 6 month holiday please! ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Issue
    Planning for 1st Feb.๐Ÿ˜’
    godfather
    Planning for 1st Feb.๐Ÿ˜’
    You guys serious???
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Praveen-Kumar
    You guys serious???
    Hehe I guess GF is out of his mind ๐Ÿ˜ He is nowadays imagining things. It will take him at least an year to get back to the world of realities ๐Ÿ˜›
    Issue
    Hehe I guess GF is out of his mind ๐Ÿ˜ He is nowadays imagining things. It will take him at least an year to get back to the world of realities ๐Ÿ˜›
    I know the reason... Do you Issue?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    If India's MLAs get 64GB iPad 2 and students get the poor Aakash tablet. Why this Kolaveri Di? ๐Ÿ˜ก
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    There is going to be a lot of action for me till July. Will find myself in Hyderabad if everything goes fine ๐Ÿ˜€
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    Issue
    There is going to be a lot of action for me till July. Will find myself in Hyderabad if everything goes fine ๐Ÿ˜€
    is that frustation?? :-s
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    Issue
    oh no. My glasses were missing. Found them. everything is looking fine and real now ๐Ÿ˜›
    there was famous quirk by my roomie few years ago. she misplaced her specs as well and said -" now, how do i find my specs without my specs "๐Ÿ˜›
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    durga
    is that frustation?? :-s
    Yep. You can say this time I am enjoying it ๐Ÿ˜€
    Eeeks!!! Three different jobs and I am getting screwed up response in each... Result: #Fail!!! ๐Ÿ˜”
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Difficult to adjust between studies and work !!!!!! ๐Ÿ˜–
  • Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    Liar Liar, pants on fire! ๐Ÿ˜ก
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    I am getting bored. I want a puzzle to solve. โ˜•
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Issue
    I am getting bored. I want a puzzle to solve. โ˜•
    Is this called frustration there? ๐Ÿ˜•
  • Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    I think Issue follows a different definition of frustration. ๐Ÿ˜›
    Grrr... 290 bugs!!! WTF! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
  • Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    Praveen-Kumar
    290 bugs for what? ๐Ÿ˜•
    Dancer_Engineer
    290 bugs for what? ๐Ÿ˜•
    Office work... ๐Ÿ˜”
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    Today, watched a pic and kept staring at it for a while, hmm, there's nothing that I could thinking about it now. ๐Ÿ˜€ โ€‹
    โ€‹
    Sweet memories will never leave you even when you completely lost something you love because of your mistakes.๐Ÿ˜‰ โ€‹
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Mr.Don
    Today, watched a pic and kept staring at it for a while, hmm, there's nothing that I could thinking about it now. ๐Ÿ˜€ โ€‹
    โ€‹
    Sweet memories will never leave you even when you completely lost something you love because of your mistakes.๐Ÿ˜‰ โ€‹
    Is this frustration?โ˜•
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    Issue
    Is this frustration?โ˜•
    Well, it's more than what you think and do you want a cup of coffee. ๐Ÿ˜€
    Mr.Don
    Well, it's more than what you think and do you want a cup of coffee. ๐Ÿ˜€
    Why this kolaveri da!!! ๐Ÿ˜›

Had to catch something and left it half the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜›
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    @Dileep and Praveen: I do not understand anything. Please talk in English. Why This Kolaveri Da๐Ÿ˜›
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    ๐Ÿ˜€ It's a long story which had started 6 years back, in fact I was way short to catch that (I didn't even made an attempt to catch that ๐Ÿ˜– ) while someone did instead of me and now I'm seeing the result ๐Ÿ˜›
  • Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    Ayyo! ๐Ÿ˜›
  • Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    People with artificially straightened hair ๐Ÿ‘Ž and showing off attitude ๐Ÿ˜ก
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    @Mr.Don : ha ha. Dons too frustrate? Just stay cool ๐Ÿ˜

@DE : Yeah that's true ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
  • Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    Sada
    @DE : Yeah that's true ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
    Just came from shopping, I see every other girl in the mall with straightened hair. Completely pissed me off.
    Extremely pissed off when I saw even boys do that. ๐Ÿ˜
    Issue
    @Dileep and Praveen: I do not understand anything. Please talk in English. Why This Kolaveri Da๐Ÿ˜›
    I guess I haven't said much... ๐Ÿ˜›
    Dancer_Engineer
    Just came from shopping, I see every other girl in the mall with straightened hair. Completely pissed me off.
    Extremely pissed off when I saw even boys do that. ๐Ÿ˜
    Er... Do what?
  • K!r@nS!ngu
    K!r@nS!ngu
    24 hours per day is not sufficient for me ๐Ÿ˜ก !!
    oh my god where my life is leading to ??? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
  • K!r@nS!ngu
    K!r@nS!ngu
    Not getting enough time to spend on CE !! ๐Ÿ˜ก
  • K!r@nS!ngu
    K!r@nS!ngu
    Praveen-Kumar
    Bugs improves your knowledge more right!!!
    More Bugs ! More Knowledge !!๐Ÿ˜›
  • Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    Praveen-Kumar
    Er... Do what?
    Straighten their hair. ๐Ÿ‘Ž
    Dancer_Engineer
    Straighten their hair. ๐Ÿ‘Ž
    You are free to do that to your hair right?

K!r@nS!ngu
    Bugs improves your knowledge more right!!!
    More Bugs ! More Knowledge !!๐Ÿ˜›
    Er... Same bugs boss... Same issues... Getting pissed off... If they are new and challenging, I wouldn't be worrying, instead I would try finding some good way to get them out... ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    Praveen-Kumar
    You are free to do that to your hair right?
    Yes, ofcourse! That was my personal opinion ra. ๐Ÿ˜›
    Dancer_Engineer
    Yes, ofcourse! That was my personal opinion ra. ๐Ÿ˜›
    Done...

Sunday office!!! ๐Ÿ˜ญ
  • Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    Praveen-Kumar
    Done...

Sunday office!!! ๐Ÿ˜ญ
    Ooo Ooo ๐Ÿ˜›
    Its ok. ๐Ÿ˜€
    Dancer_Engineer
    Ooo Ooo ๐Ÿ˜›
    Its ok. ๐Ÿ˜€
    Ah!!! Its a big story... Will say once compiled! ๐Ÿ˜”
  • Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    Praveen-Kumar
    Ah!!! Its a big story... Will say once compiled! ๐Ÿ˜”
    Ahh ok!
    Have you ever felt that?

"When you were so hurt & nothing you can do but to wrap yourself under your blanket and hug your pillow so tight just so nobody can see you that you are crying. Its hard to fake smiles, Its hard to admit everyone that you are feeling hurt. So you try to comfort yourself and let the pain subside. Being sometimes being alone doesn't guarantee you that you can move on from the pain that you are feeling.
    In the end you are going to tell it to someone to help you to take the pain away..."

Now am trying to find that *someone*! ๐Ÿ˜ญ
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Praveen-Kumar
    Have you ever felt that?

Now am trying to find that *someone*! ๐Ÿ˜ญ
    Nope! I never take a pillow to comfort myself ๐Ÿ˜

Are you referring to PTRL?
    Issue
    Nope! I never take a pillow to comfort myself ๐Ÿ˜

Are you referring to PTRL?
    Referring to my work at office... ๐Ÿ˜”
  • Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    @Praveen and Issue, you guys follow some really unique definition of 'Frustration'! Really! ๐Ÿ˜

@Praveen, just go to sleep. ๐Ÿ˜€
    [qoute]If all of us dump our problems in a bag, and we see other's problems; trust me we'd take our problems back.[/quote]
    Dancer_Engineer
    @Praveen and Issue, you guys follow some really unique definition of 'Frustration'! Really! ๐Ÿ˜

@Praveen, just go to sleep. ๐Ÿ˜€
    Why did you say me? I mean, isn't this a real frustration... I said you earlier, I came home only by 2!!!
  • Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    If all of us dump our problems in a bag, and we see other's problems; trust me we'd take our problems back.
    Praveen,
    From what you posted. I don't see frustration, I see you're either hurt or depressed.
    Dancer_Engineer
    Praveen,
    From what you posted. I don't see frustration, I see you're either hurt or depressed.
    Yeah, right... So, actually what's the meaning of frustration? It comes from getting hurt right?
  • Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    Ok.
    According to me, Frustration is like going mad๐Ÿ˜ก, really mad (not sad) where you feel like breaking something for something / someone being highly unreasonable. Like I always felt for my landlord when I used to stay in hostel. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ก
    Hurt is more like being sad and depressed, you just want to be numb for sometime. ๐Ÿ˜–
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    ๐Ÿ˜ก Only a week's gap and there is so much to catch up with.

Where do I start? ๐Ÿ˜•
    Can't do something what I wanted... Sheesh!!! ๐Ÿ˜ก
  • regel
    regel
    I am frustrated coz i want to leave this company after long time i got offer from some other company but present company ppl wont give the relieving.........n the joinin date is coming closer......aah life is a mess at this point.........
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Finally I am back home. Why do people call you for trivial reasons? I wish I am dead for a few hours. I am tired. Going to sleep finally. Nothing is going right!
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Issue
    Finally I am back home. Why do people call you for trivial reasons? I wish I am dead for a few hours. I am tired. Going to sleep finally. Nothing is going right!
    Why I am not God? I at least want to be a superhero with a power to sleep at my own will!
    Issue
    Why I am not God? I at least want to be a superhero with a power to sleep at my own will!
    Issue, am too in the same situation!!! Can't find sleep! Still searching!!! [at office]
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Now what should I say?

I believe, when we work, it is precisely the time when every important disturbance has to arise. Is it murphy's law?

When I set out to do something why do people disturb me every half an hour or 15 minutes? #Mood Off
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    Frustrated from Clients who know only how to get work and don't know how to pay ๐Ÿ˜ก
    Battling ninja mosquitoes.

That in fact is my only weapon of offence. But they are getting smarter by the minute. There seems to be a well planned campaign in operation. There have been many deaths but they have numbers on their side and I a limited supply of blood. Now its a race between their ability to quickly add reinforcements and my body's ability to replenish lost blood. But this is a battle I intend to win. Bring it on you little critters!
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Praveen-Kumar
    Battling ninja mosquitoes.

That in fact is my only weapon of offence. But they are getting smarter by the minute. There seems to be a well planned campaign in operation. There have been many deaths but they have numbers on their side and I a limited supply of blood. Now its a race between their ability to quickly add reinforcements and my body's ability to replenish lost blood. But this is a battle I intend to win. Bring it on you little critters!
    Don't lose heart. I am sending you reinforcements (blood)through Indian postal service. Extracharges for BlueDart! ๐Ÿ˜จ๐Ÿ˜โ˜•
    Issue
    Don't lose heart. I am sending you reinforcements (blood)through Indian postal service. Extracharges for BlueDart! ๐Ÿ˜จ๐Ÿ˜โ˜•
    Sure! ๐Ÿ˜›
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    As if I am already becoming a old man. Thinking too much. ...and it will continue for years. Just want a carefree sleep.
    Issue
    As if I am already becoming a old man. Thinking too much. ...and it will continue for years. Just want a carefree sleep.
    Do Yoga! ๐Ÿ˜
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Unable to login to VaultPress account! What the...๐Ÿ˜ฏ โ˜•
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Praveen-Kumar
    Do Yoga! ๐Ÿ˜
    Sure, will try some ๐Ÿ˜€
    If ever I make a remake of Deewar, I will have following dialogs-

Amitabh Bachchan: I have wealth wine, women. What do you have?
    Shashi Kapoor: Bhai, I have sleep! #Coffee timeโ˜•
  • regel
    regel
    fed up of writing update queries to database table ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜”
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    writing test cases..... ๐Ÿ˜ด
  • Pensu
    Pensu
    Why dont i think twice before doing anything.....๐Ÿ˜ก
    regel
    fed up of writing update queries to database table ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜”
    I love to do this work... ๐Ÿ˜› But sometimes when it doesn't work, we get annoyed! ๐Ÿ˜”
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    This is not frustration but it looks like my CE gmail account is hacked. I am seeing settings I haven't done.

What do I do? Changed password. What more?
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Thankfully, no email has been deleted or sent without my knowledge. But everyone except Praveen is out of my chat list.

Is this serious issue? or just some gmail update by Google?
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Issue
    Thankfully, no email has been deleted or sent without my knowledge. But everyone except Praveen is out of my chat list.

Is this serious issue? or just some gmail update by Google?
    Talked to friends. Sorted it out. Thanks Dileep. ๐Ÿ˜€
    Issue
    Talked to friends. Sorted it out. Thanks Dileep. ๐Ÿ˜€
    What had happened? How did you resolve it or find it out?
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Praveen-Kumar
    What had happened? How did you resolve it or find it out?
    Let me first apologize for a late reply.

So getting to the point, my chat list was invisible completely. I was unable to see anybody's name but yours.
    Some time later, Dileep came online and I saw his red light glow.
    I thought it was some update by Google. But it wasn't. I cannot give you the technical details but opening internet on Mozilla firefox, solved the problem.
    However, the problem with Chrome still persisted.
    So I rebooted my computer and did a complete antivirus scan. Now I was able to see everybody's name when I operated on Chrome.

Was it a virus? A technical tweak by Google? I don't know. But at the end of the day, I did some Jugaad and everything is set right. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Want to sleep.
  • K!r@nS!ngu
    K!r@nS!ngu
    Issue
    Want to sleep.
    Do you need my permission to go to sleep ? ๐Ÿ˜›
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    I thought it was all over, but still a mountain to climb ๐Ÿ˜”
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Mr.Don
    I thought it was all over, but still a mountain to climb ๐Ÿ˜”
    Yes. Start climbing the mountain and hoist the flap at the top. Make it fast. ๐Ÿ‘
    If you've more work to do, start working right now, don't get scared by seeing the list. It's just waste of your time.
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Yep, there is still mountain to climb and this is the beauty of journey. Don't look at the height. Look at the nearby scenery and the journey will be quite fascinating.
    Issue
    Yep, there is still mountain to climb and this is the beauty of journey. Don't look at the height. Look at the nearby scenery and the journey will be quite fascinating.
    Guess this applies for me... So, what is the scenery to be found? ๐Ÿ˜›
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    We sent out "Ask Questions To Dr. Vijay Bhatkar" email to CEans and here's what I got in response -

hello sir,
    could you please give me some ideas about my mini project.The
    project regarding mechanical engineering.
    #IndianEngineeringStudentsSuck!
  • saptm
    saptm
    i am a mechatronics engineer and want to work in a automobile firm.But unfortunately I got a job in IT field and not happy from this job.I never get interest in writing codes n all.in fact I never understand the code till now because never gave my attention to it.Sometime when I think about my job then i really get frustrated and can decide what to do.I gave GATE this year and studied a lot for it but somehow my paper was very bad.Now no hope.what to do now?
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Frustrated to See no replies on such threads -

#-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I wonder why few of the engineers are so idiot that if you give them an opportunity to ask questions to Bill Gates; they'll ask for "sirr....give me project idea...itsss urgeentttt ssrrrr"
    The_Big_K
    We sent out "Ask Questions To Dr. Vijay Bhatkar" email to CEans and here's what I got in response -

#IndianEngineeringStudentsSuck!
    Funny guy!!! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    AbraKaDabra
    Frustrated to See no replies on such threads -

#-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-#
    ๐Ÿ˜• Still no replies.. ๐Ÿ‘Ž
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    I *hate* my spectacles ๐Ÿ˜ญ
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    I am addicted to VoiCE. โ˜• Now is the last stage!
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    I DON'T want any caller tunes, please don't send me the messages more and more frequently. If I want, I'll call the customer care and ask. It's * Irritating* to listen the message tone. ๐Ÿ˜ก
    And I don't want to join any coaching/training classes - please don't message me or don't even call me ๐Ÿ˜ญ
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Issue
    I am addicted to VoiCE. โ˜• Now is the last stage!
    Good to know that. But why is it frustrating you?
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    The_Big_K
    Good to know that. But why is it frustrating you?
    My credibility is at stake. What should I say to company PR who send me mails to cover news?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Issue
    My credibility is at stake. What should I say to company PR who send me mails to cover news?
    Direct them to the concerned authorities. Why complicate the things?
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    The_Big_K
    Direct them to the concerned authorities. Why complicate the things?
    I am trying to keep things simple. I forward their mail. I get no response from the present VoiCE team.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Issue
    I am trying to keep things simple. I forward their mail. I get no response from the present VoiCE team.
    What should the VoiCE Team respond to you? It's totally at editorial team's will to cover the news or ignore it.
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    The_Big_K
    What should the VoiCE Team respond to you? It's totally at editorial team's will to cover the news or ignore it.
    Agreed. But they should respond if they are going to cover or not. A simple sentences like "Yeah, Will look at it" or "sorry cannot cover it" depict our manners.

Anyways, AKD conveyed to me what was required. I do not want to continue this discussion here where everyone can read it.
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    I had started threads for Blow molding and injection molding long long back. Now where are they?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Issue
    I had started threads for Blow molding and injection molding long long back. Now where are they?
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Lost my favourite pen in Mumbai Local train. ๐Ÿ˜”
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    godfather
    Lost my favourite pen in Mumbai Local train. ๐Ÿ˜”
    Phenomenal! Although a bad thing. ๐Ÿ˜”
    Issue
    Phenomenal! Although a bad thing. ๐Ÿ˜”
    If you forward this message in facebook statuses, the facebook CEO Mr. Mark, will pay #-Link-Snipped-# 0.01 USD per share, so that he can get back his favourite pen! ๐Ÿ˜€

Just reached home from office!!! ๐Ÿ˜ก Still work is pending... ๐Ÿ˜” I wish to get some sleep!!! ๐Ÿ˜ด
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Praveen-Kumar
    If you forward this message in facebook statuses, the facebook CEO Mr. Mark, will pay #-Link-Snipped-# 0.01 USD per share, so that he can get back his favourite pen! ๐Ÿ˜€

Just reached home from office!!! ๐Ÿ˜ก Still work is pending... ๐Ÿ˜” I wish to get some sleep!!! ๐Ÿ˜ด
    Very Bad idea. :-D
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    godfather
    Very Bad idea. :-D
    Hey GF, I got your pen. It says "Italia" ๐Ÿ˜

[โ€‹IMG]
    #-Link-Snipped-#, Harshad is missing!!!
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    #-Link-Snipped-# Wrong Spelling it was "Italiya" ๐Ÿ˜
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    godfather
    #-Link-Snipped-# Wrong Spelling it was "Italiya" ๐Ÿ˜
    Hehe, Copyright protected! The pen is china-made I think๐Ÿ˜
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    This thread is progressing on the way of earlier long thread. Thus defeating purpose.

If steps taken to do something are not followed, it leads to "defeated purpose". It is a waste or "MUDA" and has to be avoided. Everything HAS to be lean.
    Whats MUDA?
    Is it this one?
    Muda (็„ก้ง„?) is a traditional Japanese term for an activity that is wasteful and doesn't add value or is unproductive, etymologically none (็„ก)+ trivia or un-useful (้ง„) in practice or others.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Leave canceled ๐Ÿ˜ก All planning vanished.
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Now I understand why men in Indian families do not do housework.
    It is boring...โ˜•
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    God wakes us up hungry... But he gives us food (rice)before we go to sleep
    What do you do if rice gets burnt in the process of cooking from dawn to dusk!
    Issue
    God wakes us up hungry... But he gives us food (rice)before we go to sleep
    What do you do if rice gets burnt in the process of cooking from dawn to dusk!
    What????

Down with fever! ๐Ÿ˜”
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Praveen-Kumar
    What????

Down with fever! ๐Ÿ˜”
    Nope. It only means that I am hungry. Give me food. ๐Ÿ˜ญ I spoiled the rice I was making. Preparing it once again.
    Issue
    Nope. It only means that I am hungry. Give me food. ๐Ÿ˜ญ I spoiled the rice I was making. Preparing it once again.
    All the best with your live experiment... ๐Ÿ˜
  • Mangesh6688
    Mangesh6688
    I am frustrated because its been a month I applied to US universities for MS but they haven't given their decisions yet. The wait is killing me.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Issue
    It is boring...โ˜•
    It's difficult.
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    The_Big_K
    It's difficult.
    You are more experienced than I am ๐Ÿ˜ Best of luck๐Ÿ˜‰
  • aarthivg
    aarthivg
    I believe in hard work, only that brings successes. but most of the time, My hard work, bring success to others only. At that time, I totally get frustrated.๐Ÿ˜”
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    aarthivg
    I believe in hard work, only that brings successes. but most of the time, My hard work, bring success to others only. At that time, I totally get frustrated.๐Ÿ˜”
    It doesn't matter. Everybody's benefit is individual's benefit ๐Ÿ˜€
  • aarthivg
    aarthivg
    Issue
    It doesn't matter. Everybody's benefit is individual's benefit ๐Ÿ˜€
    If I am too included in that everybody. I will happy. But it does not happen
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    ๐Ÿ˜ก Not able to run simple UART code. ๐Ÿ˜”
  • aravindharaj
    aravindharaj
    When i really worked for my project other staffs are encouraging us. . But my guide only not satisfied he expecting even more from us . . In that time i get frustrated. .
  • aarthivg
    aarthivg
    aravindharaj
    When i really worked for my project other staffs are encouraging us. . But my guide only not satisfied he expecting even more from us . . In that time i get frustrated. .
    I am going to say it to your guide
  • aravindharaj
    aravindharaj
    If you say this to him, he just leave us and catching your batch . . Note: he is also the project coordinator for our dept. .
  • aarthivg
    aarthivg
    aravindharaj
    If you say this to him, he just leave us and catching your batch . . Note: he is also the project coordinator for our dept. .
    i don't mind about it.
  • aravindharaj
    aravindharaj
    aarthivg
    i don't mind about it.
    i know i know. . .
  • aarthivg
    aarthivg
    I have to submit three assignments tomorrow๐Ÿ˜ญ
  • aravindharaj
    aravindharaj
    aarthivg
    I have to submit three assignments tomorrow๐Ÿ˜ญ
    even i'm not know about that . . How sincere i am . . ๐Ÿ˜€
  • aarthivg
    aarthivg
    aravindharaj
    even i'm not know about that . . How sincere i am . . ๐Ÿ˜€
    For that you should come to class IOC #-Link-Snipped-#
  • aravindharaj
    aravindharaj
    aarthivg
    oh yeah . . You are correct steria #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    aarthivg
    What is IOC?

I'm too bad at these shortforms / internet slangs. ๐Ÿ˜
  • aarthivg
    aarthivg
    Dancer_Engineer
    What is IOC?

Indian oil co operation
  • Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    aarthivg
    Indian oil co operation
    Oh! ๐Ÿ˜›
  • aravindharaj
    aravindharaj
    Dancer_Engineer
    What is IOC?

i'm doing my project in indian oil corporation. . So that she used to call me like tat IOC. .
  • aravindharaj
    aravindharaj
    Dancer_Engineer
    Oh! ๐Ÿ˜›
    here you have to ask her why i'm called her as steria. . .
  • Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    aravindharaj
    i'm doing my project in indian oil corporation. . So that she used to call me like tat IOC. .
    Ok, I get that!
  • Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    aravindharaj
    here you have to ask her why i'm called her as steria. . .
    #-Link-Snipped-#,
    Why has he called you as steria? ๐Ÿ˜›
  • aarthivg
    aarthivg
    Dancer_Engineer
    #-Link-Snipped-#,
    Why has he called you as steria? ๐Ÿ˜›
    I got placed in Steria๐Ÿ˜‰
  • Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    aarthivg
    Hahaha! ๐Ÿ˜

Congratulations to you #-Link-Snipped-#. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • aravindharaj
    aravindharaj
    aarthivg
    future CEO . . @steria employee... ;-)
  • aarthivg
    aarthivg
    Dancer_Engineer
    Hahaha! ๐Ÿ˜

Congratulations to you #-Link-Snipped-#. ๐Ÿ˜€
    ha ha... frustration thread became greeting thread๐Ÿ˜‰
  • aarthivg
    aarthivg
    aravindharaj
    future CEO . . @steria employee... ;-)
    I will deal you directly@aravindharaj
  • aravindharaj
    aravindharaj
    aarthivg
    I will deal you directly@aravindharaj
    ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    I hate *Hostel* ๐Ÿ˜ญ
  • aravindharaj
    aravindharaj
    Sada
    I hate *Hostel* ๐Ÿ˜ญ
    i think you are new to hostel . . When you leave from there you will really missing your hostelmates, midnight birthday parties etc etc . , i'm really missing my hostel life now... Keep enjoying it more are there . . ๐Ÿ˜€
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Everything is frustrating, is everyone already dead or waiting for DEC 2012?
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Sada
    I hate *Hostel* ๐Ÿ˜ญ
    Its still ok. Where are you now? Hyderabad?
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    Issue
    Everything is frustrating, is everyone already dead or waiting for DEC 2012?
    waiting for it. ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜Ž
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Life is hard, it's better to end in 2012 but it should be a fraction of second work without any pain and all ๐Ÿ˜ก

Mr.Don
    waiting for it. ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜Ž
    Really? Then release your book soon ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Neeraj Sharma
    Neeraj Sharma
    Frustrated because whatever I leave reading for exam eventually appears in the question paper ๐Ÿ˜›
  • Jyothi Jo
    Jyothi Jo
    Myself as a girl being overprotected is my one and only one frustration ๐Ÿ˜”
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    first day of final exam .... I'm so frustrated...๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜–
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    maria flor
    first day of final exam .... I'm so frustrated...๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜–
    Don't worry! Just be cool ๐Ÿ‘
  • X-Engineer
    X-Engineer
    . When you leave from there you will really missing your hostelmates, midnight birthday parties etc etc .
    True
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    I hate summer load shedding. 6 hours a day here ๐Ÿ˜”
    Why don't the power guys keep in stock the enough power required for the summer? ๐Ÿ˜–
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Not able to figure out Hardware fault. ๐Ÿ˜”
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    I have to study and this what I am doing to waste my time.
    1. Installing drivers
    2. Trying to configure why my PC is not able to play audio.
    3. Doing Jugaad to Install MS office.
    4. Trying to install some of the most important software #Can't name them here.
  • X-Engineer
    X-Engineer
    #-Link-Snipped-#::I hate summer load shedding. 6 hours a day here 2 hrs here
  • X-Engineer
    X-Engineer
    #-Link-Snipped-#::I hate summer load shedding. 6 hours a day here 2 hrs here
  • X-Engineer
    X-Engineer
    #-Link-Snipped-#::I hate summer load shedding. 6 hours a day here 2 hrs here + extra during night time....HORRIBLE...
  • X-Engineer
    X-Engineer
    If server is busy ..then how come my request was submitted..(considering the above posts) ...

height of frustration inside Ce itself....
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    This is not exactly a snafu moment but now I can change the bike odometer reading. The distance traveled can be made anything between zero and 99999 at flick of fingers!

I know the trick. ๐Ÿ˜› Caught a traffic police doing that ๐Ÿ˜ฒ posted it on ishantopre's blog!
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Two girls adjacent to my computer are chatting about latest movie releases, Chhota bhim and what not. Don't they have some work for God's sake?๐Ÿ˜ก
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Now there is a bug in my web browser. Need to install antivirus my top priority! I want to kick and break this computer ๐Ÿ˜ก
  • Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    Talent:
    People walking slowly (like a snail) on a busy Mumbai road. ๐Ÿ˜•
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    I am hungry. It all started 2 months back and I will have to suffer from hunger for next 3 years.

P.S: On a different note, I wonder what we really want? "Food" or "Money"?
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Issue
    P.S: On a different note, I wonder what we really want? "Food" or "Money"?
    Money for better Food ๐Ÿ˜จ
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    I always wonder - Why this Kolavari Di starts before exam? :-/
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    ianoop
    What if you run a restaurant? ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ianoop
    I *loved* that answer! ๐Ÿ˜
  • K!r@nS!ngu
    K!r@nS!ngu
    Why does the people who does some Extraaaaa work will be considered every time and everywhere ??? ๐Ÿ˜ก
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# : That's how the corporate world works. Efficient people are rewarded with more work and lazy ones are promoted to 'management'. Derive all your corporate wisdom from Dilbert ๐Ÿ˜
  • K!r@nS!ngu
    K!r@nS!ngu
    The_Big_K
    #-Link-Snipped-# : That's how the corporate world works. Efficient people are rewarded with more work and lazy ones are promoted to 'management'. Derive all your corporate wisdom from Dilbert ๐Ÿ˜
    Very true Biggie. Experiencing all these.....
    Will try to do my level best ๐Ÿ˜€ !
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# : You seem to be quite active in this thread. Yoga has cure for all frustrations. I practice it and can confirm it that it works. ๐Ÿ‘
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    #-Link-Snipped-# I was quite normal...

...and then I watched rockstar โ˜•
    [โ€‹IMG]
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Issue
    #-Link-Snipped-# I was quite normal...

...and then I watched rockstar โ˜•
    ...that's frustrating.
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    I *hate* IRCTC. Please give the site to some one who can make it fast. ๐Ÿ˜ญ
  • manishks
    manishks
    Sada
    Give it to CEans! Will definitely make it fast! ๐Ÿ˜›
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Sada
    The last I heard from someone, TCS is managing it. ๐Ÿ˜
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    The_Big_K
    The last I heard from someone, TCS is managing it. ๐Ÿ˜
    Oh thank God!
    IRCTC is damn slow here. 4 transactions failed today. Not able to reserve my ticket ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ญ
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Sada
    Oh thank God!
    IRCTC is damn slow here. 4 transactions failed today. Not able to reserve my ticket ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ญ
    Well, As I know. IRCTC its still autonomous.
    are you trying to book between 8 to 10 am. It got choked in this time interval.
    I find only firefox helps during this time, some times it recovers IRCTC session. but not all time.๐Ÿ˜จ
    I managed to book 3-4 Tatkal tickets, it like wining 10K lottery .๐Ÿ˜
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    ianoop
    Well, As I know. IRCTC its still autonomous.
    are you trying to book between 8 to 10 am. It got choked in this time interval.
    I find only firefox helps during this time, some times it recovers IRCTC session. but not all time.๐Ÿ˜จ
    I managed to book 3-4 Tatkal tickets, it like wining 10K lottery .๐Ÿ˜
    Nope, I tried between 10 am to 12.30 pm. And I've tried almost with all the browsers. After payment processing, I was getting a white screen instead of my ticket. Payments made, but no tickets. May be I'll be refunded all that payment in 2-3 days, right?

It went fine now. Booked after all the headache anyway!
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    hmmm....
    For me it took around 7-10 days for refund. Hope you will get refund shortly.
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    ianoop
    hmmm....
    For me it took around 7-10 days for refund. Hope you will get refund shortly.
    7- 10 days? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ 2 days back amount was already refunded for me!
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    #-Link-Snipped-#: When did you book tickets? Today 10: 00-12:30 or a few days back?
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    #-Link-Snipped-# Book through IE. It'll better. At least it saves your transactions(since it's too slow to fail in between transactions). ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Mr.Don
    #-Link-Snipped-# Book through IE. It'll better. At least it saves your transactions(since it's too slow to fail in between transactions). ๐Ÿ˜€
    I tried with all the browsers!
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Issue
    #-Link-Snipped-#: When did you book tickets? Today 10: 00-12:30 or a few days back?
    Nope yesterday. I also did few days back too.
    So I came to know that 2 pm to 4 pm is good for IRCTC booking ๐Ÿ‘
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    CAD paper 2 days later. One question is reflect a cube around a line 3X+4y-8=0. Also find the transformation matrix. I say, just go to Adobe Photoshop and reflect it! ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜’
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Every person we meet is an expert in making a simple thing complicated!
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    First time I want to say I *hate hate hate* laptop ๐Ÿ˜ก
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I'm frustrated because many CEans are shy of expressing their opinions in various discussions and starting new discussions. ๐Ÿ˜จ
  • aarthivg
    aarthivg
    Exams are postponed. ๐Ÿ˜”
    have to wait for one more month to complete my engineering๐Ÿ˜•
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    The_Big_K
    I'm frustrated because many CEans are shy of expressing their opinions in various discussions and starting new discussions. ๐Ÿ˜จ
    Really? How did you noticed them?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Sada
    Really? How did you noticed them?
    Look at our thread. Not many have more than 1-2 responses. Look at the difference in the number of posts here (Highest Posting Members) : #-Link-Snipped-#

No one's > 10k post yet.
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    The_Big_K
    Look at our thread. Not many have more than 1-2 responses. Look at the difference in the number of posts here (Highest Posting Members) : #-Link-Snipped-#

No one's > 10k post yet.
    Okay! How can you say that it's because of shy?

What's there to feel shy in posting?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ...even the number of threads started is very poor!
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    If you speak about post count, spamming/unnecessary posts may increase.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Sada
    If you speak about post count, spamming/unnecessary posts may increase.
    Not really, people don't really express in discussion topics. Pick up any discussion topic on CE and try to find out the total number of useful responses.
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    The_Big_K
    Not really, people don't really express in discussion topics. Pick up any discussion topic on CE and try to find out the total number of useful responses.
    Got you. So you want people to express themselves/their opinions, and to DISCUSS the idea, right?
    I guess the one who gone through the whole discussion will completely post his/her view. Now How to make people to feel free to post their opinions?

It seems Engineers were born introvert to express themselves ๐Ÿ˜›
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    *Neck* pain is the most paining pain ๐Ÿ˜ญ
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Sada
    Got you. So you want people to express themselves/their opinions, and to DISCUSS the idea, right?
    I guess the one who gone through the whole discussion will completely post his/her view. Now How to make people to feel free to post their opinions?

It seems Engineers were born introvert to express themselves ๐Ÿ˜›
    It is quite easy. We always think of some kind of thoughts when we read a post/thread topic on the forum. It takes just a couple of minutes to jot them down. If all the regular CEans follow this, the length and quality of discussions will increase.

๐Ÿ˜ก Scorching heat. Almost burnt down myself while driving today.
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    AbraKaDabra
    ๐Ÿ˜ก Scorching heat. Almost burnt down myself while driving today.
    Take care. Use "Emami Fair & Lovely"๐Ÿ˜
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I sometimes get surprized to see forums with < 1000 members contributing over 10,00,000 posts in a period of < 6 months!
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    The_Big_K
    I sometimes get surprized to see forums with < 1000 members contributing over 10,00,000 posts in a period of < 6 months!
    Moi is frustrated too. ๐Ÿ˜ฏ

People, please don't just read, WRITE! ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    We're Born illiterates. ๐Ÿ˜›
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    I want some proper food. Frustrated eating things like bread and pickle every day.๐Ÿ˜–

Will I get to eat some hot rice+curry+ chapati+vegetable any day? Seriously hungry๐Ÿ˜ญ
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    Issue
    I want some proper food. Frustrated eating things like bread and pickle every day.๐Ÿ˜–

Will I get to eat some hot rice+curry+ chapati+vegetable any day? Seriously hungry๐Ÿ˜ญ
    Don't worry pal, Everyday is a new day and it'll come and you'll be get stomach ache after eating all. ๐Ÿ˜
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Take a look at this thread, for example: #-Link-Snipped-#

Shouldn't it attract 100+ comments by now?
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    The_Big_K
    Take a look at this thread, for example: #-Link-Snipped-#

Shouldn't it attract 100+ comments by now?
    ๐Ÿ˜› It's cool! but... you know you must observe the thread carefully - like where it stopped.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Mr.Don
    ๐Ÿ˜› It's cool! but... you know you must observe the thread carefully - like where it stopped.
    People can at least comment on those gadgets, right? ๐Ÿ˜
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Issue

You gonna have it soon after coming to Hyderbad ๐Ÿ˜
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Sada
    You gonna have it soon after coming to Hyderbad ๐Ÿ˜
    Waiting for it. ๐Ÿ‘
    Mr.Don
    Don't worry pal, Everyday is a new day and it'll come and you'll be get stomach ache after eating all. ๐Ÿ˜
    I wish you get a stomach ache soon #-Link-Snipped-#. ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜
  • aarthivg
    aarthivg
    once again exams are postponed. I have to wait for one more month to complete my B.E๐Ÿ˜ญ
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    #-Link-Snipped-# Frustrated that people are only interested in website business. Happy that there is a lot of opportunity outside web.

Gimme 5 years I am coming!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Issue
    #-Link-Snipped-# Frustrated that people are only interested in website business. Happy that there is a lot of opportunity outside web.

Gimme 5 years I am coming!
    Take 50, my friend. Want more? Let me know!
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    The_Big_K
    Take 50, my friend. Want more? Let me know!
    What will I do living for 50 years more? I just want to die early.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Issue
    What will I do living for 50 years more? I just want to die early.
    ๐Ÿ‘Ž
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    I took in part of photo walk and my camera was set on lowest resolution.
    Didn't checked the resolution.๐Ÿ˜ก
    All pics are shot in only 2MP๐Ÿ˜ญ .
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    It is really frustrating of doing nothing. Today I didn't had any work. It is a *really* boring. Finding something to do.
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Today is "Chuckday".

Waiting for you #-Link-Snipped-# in the absolute zero section.
  • Reya
    Reya
    I am totally pissed off with this IRCTC website. I HATE YOU x-( The worst site I have ever seen in life. It is really frustrating to book a ticket. What is Ministry of Railways doing there?
    Why Mr.Mukul Roy didn't take any action?๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Reya
    I am totally pissed off with this IRCTC website. I HATE YOU x-( The worst site I have ever seen in life. It is really frustrating to book a ticket. What is Ministry of Railways doing there?
    Why Mr.Mukul Roy didn't take any action?๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
    I am with you. Yesterday I tried to check the PNR status, and the site was not loading....and it is India's biggest eCommerce website...๐Ÿ‘Ž
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    ragecomic
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Issue
    I am with you. Yesterday I tried to check the PNR status, and the site was not loading....and it is India's biggest eCommerce website...๐Ÿ‘Ž
    To check PNR status, this site should help: #-Link-Snipped-#
    IRCTC wastes time unnecessarily.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Waiting for the android 4.0 update for Galaxy Note.
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    The_Big_K
    Android, Samsung, iPhone blah blah blah... All the names appear like Chinese names to me. Dunno why people are crazy about them!๐Ÿ˜จ๐Ÿ˜€

P.S: In hindi there is a saying "Kala akshar bhains barabar" ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Issue
    Android, Samsung, iPhone blah blah blah... All the names appear like Chinese names to me. Dunno why people are crazy about them!๐Ÿ˜จ๐Ÿ˜€
    P.S: In hindi there is a saying "Kala akshar bhains barabar" ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
    Same here. But not Chinese, It's like Japanese for me. A mobile with songs, a small camera is more than enough for me ๐Ÿ˜
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    I am back after a bit of hustle and bustle. Last few days on CE. Also quite many things to finish here.
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    The_Big_K
    well, As I am waiting for Galaxy S2.
    Hope, Samsung will release ICS update shortly, for both MINI Brick and Ragular Brick ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ‘€
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    Getting Damn Bored now ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก
  • aarthivg
    aarthivg
    haven't got my call letter yet๐Ÿ˜ฒ
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Have to work on a New project and deadline is 4PM today. I have ZERO knowledge about that project and I must have to complete it. *$%&^ *banghead*
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    godfather
    Have to work on a New project and deadline is 4PM today. I have ZERO knowledge about that project and I must have to complete it. *$%&^ *banghead*
    WOW

You met deadline then?
    If not what was reaction of your boss?
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    goyal420
    WOW

You met deadline then?
    If not what was reaction of your boss?
    Now I'm going to complete it on monday. ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    price hike of Petrol ๐Ÿ˜ก
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    ianoop
    price hike of Petrol ๐Ÿ˜ก
    Time to put Luna-like pedals on the motorcycle. #Government #fail ๐Ÿ‘Ž
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    AbraKaDabra
    Time to put Luna-like pedals on the motorcycle. #Government #fail ๐Ÿ‘Ž
    Ya, I am planning to install Pedal add-on in my HUNK.๐Ÿ˜ก
  • Vivien.hugo
    Vivien.hugo
    I'm very frustrating because the boss always gives me some methods to do work. The question is the methods are not working, but the boss thinks it's working. The result proofed I'm right. But when problems came out, it's always my fault because the boss said that I'm not good enough to do it well and never admitted her wrong decision!๐Ÿ˜ก
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Common cause of frustration among Computer Engineers -

154714_353478864700998_241806149201604_949600_876480180_n
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Vivien.hugo
    I'm very frustrating because the boss always gives me some methods to do work. The question is the methods are not working, but the boss thinks it's working. The result proofed I'm right. But when problems came out, it's always my fault because the boss said that I'm not good enough to do it well and never admitted her wrong decision!๐Ÿ˜ก
    You should watch movie Office Space or for time being listen song from the movie - Damn it feels to be a gangta...(spoiler attack)
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Indian Government Is A Non-Government!
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    I hate these all government officers ! Lazy bones
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    People are crazy on the issues of caste and religion. I am observing it. I don't know how does it matter even in today's era. One is judged on one's karma. And I am actually hopeless in it. Anyways waiting for first rains here. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Issue
    People are crazy on the issues of caste and religion. I am observing it. I don't know how does it matter even in today's era. One is judged on one's karma. And I am actually hopeless in it. Anyways waiting for first rains here. ๐Ÿ˜€
    So finally you got to know about Andhra Pradesh and Hyderabad ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    I am not a person who craves for importance, please keep those actions away! I know what I am ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก Felt like the worst power cut ever! Hated it. ๐Ÿ‘Ž
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    And you coming for hyd ๐Ÿ˜€ here its even worser!
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    English-Scared
    And you coming for hyd ๐Ÿ˜€ here its even worser!
    I hope we don't have to face power-cuts during CE meet. ๐Ÿ˜•
    Also, are there any chances of rain shower in Hyderabad? Please say yes. ๐Ÿ˜
  • Neeraj Sharma
    Neeraj Sharma
    In hyderabad, there is a power cut of 2 to 3 hours daily ๐Ÿ˜›
  • Neeraj Sharma
    Neeraj Sharma
    AbraKaDabra
    I hope we don't have to power-cuts during CE meet. ๐Ÿ˜•
    Also, any chances of rain shower in Hyderabad? Please say yes. ๐Ÿ˜
    hehehe according to the present condition there is NO CHANCE ๐Ÿ˜”
  • Neeraj Sharma
    Neeraj Sharma
    Evenings and nights are pleasant but days are very very hot...
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    AbraKaDabra
    I hope we don't have to face power-cuts during CE meet. ๐Ÿ˜•
    Also, are there any chances of rain shower in Hyderabad? Please say yes. ๐Ÿ˜
    See this:
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    Monsoon is coming in hyderabad from 9th of june ๐Ÿ˜ (According to forecasts )๐Ÿ‘€
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    ianoop
    See this:
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    Monsoon is coming in hyderabad from 9th of june ๐Ÿ˜ (According to forecasts )๐Ÿ‘€
    I just hope that, this forecast should very well be true.
    If not showers, at least a cool breeze is what would make for a good weather.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    ianoop
    See this:
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    I just hope that, this forecast should very well be true.
    If not showers, at least a cool breeze is what would make for a good weather.
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    Nick_Sharma
    In hyderabad, there is a power cut of 2 to 3 hours daily ๐Ÿ˜›
    In Tenali - 10hrs Power cut. ๐Ÿ˜ญ
  • aarthivg
    aarthivg
    In Chennai, Power cut has been reduced to 1 hour from June.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Seems next meet should be in Gujarat. No power cut here. ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    ok.. I think I got leave on monday. so possibility that I will be there for the meeting has improved to 75 % . now, I need to search for cheapset possible-cum- good service bus tickets ๐Ÿ˜›
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    durga
    ok.. I think I got leave on monday. so possibility that I will be there for the meeting has improved to 75 % . now, I need to search for cheapset possible-cum- good service bus tickets ๐Ÿ˜›
    Yay Yay Yay! Another member of mod-squad may join the meet. ๐Ÿ˜

PS: Wrong thread to post this.
  • aarthivg
    aarthivg
    Its boring to sit at home always...๐Ÿ˜ด
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    What is use of President post in India??๐Ÿ˜ก
    I only see them working either speech on 26th Jan or waiving death punishment.๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    ianoop
    What is use of President post in India??๐Ÿ˜ก
    I only see them working either speech on 26th Jan or waiving death punishment.๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก
    It is pathetic. There is going to be just another scarecrow. ๐Ÿ˜ฏ
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    I understood one thing about most of the people in India, These people lack patience!
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Another Customer Visit. ๐Ÿ˜”
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    I am anti-social , I dont know how to behave and moreover I dont know anything about humans!

well accepted.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    English-Scared
    I am anti-social , I dont know how to behave and moreover I dont know anything about humans!

well accepted.
    While we know that it is completely the opposite. ๐Ÿ‘
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    English-Scared
    well accepted.
    It's completely Opposite as Akd said ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Our beloved tool, Wireshark, somehow refuses to capture NE->AGW ICMP traffic on WiMAX R6 links :'(
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    I didn't do anything and my office laptop stops working and here my manager is asking whether if it fell down or it drenched in rain ๐Ÿ˜ณ That's why I hate to have office laptop ๐Ÿ˜”

And I hate to work on week ends ๐Ÿ˜–
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    DTDC courier, come on atleast answer your phone call Damn it!
  • aarthivg
    aarthivg
    I am the only person, haven't got the call letter yet. ๐Ÿ˜ญ
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Missing VoiCE. and CE. "There is a new addition to our family" *Kaustubh*."
    He brought a dog home and now everyone calls him Metal. ๐Ÿ˜› Wondering if people named Kaustubh are mad or what. But one thing sure. Metal is cute.
    [โ€‹IMG]

#-Link-Snipped-# Your comment needed here!
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Right to the point talk is not accepted anymore! This tells me not to become a Manager ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    CrazyEngineers turning into Facebook! Spotted this on a user's profile. ๐Ÿ˜•
    CE-FB
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    The_Big_K
    CrazyEngineers turning into Facebook! Spotted this on a user's profile. ๐Ÿ˜•
    CE-FB
    Old school, I would have asked for facebook id ๐Ÿ˜
  • aarthivg
    aarthivg
    Thursday I have driving test for license. But today, fell down while driving๐Ÿ˜จ . A Big question mark?. Will I get driving license๐Ÿ˜ณ
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    aarthivg
    Thursday I have driving test for license. But today, fell down while driving๐Ÿ˜จ . A Big question mark?. Will I get driving license๐Ÿ˜ณ
    No worry. These days, you will get license even if you don't know what is a bike.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    You mean you fell down riding your bike.
  • aarthivg
    aarthivg
    The_Big_K
    You mean you fell down riding your bike.
    yes. ๐Ÿ‘Ž
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Come on, if I have work that doesnt mean that I am hiding something from telling others.
    It means I have work to do and things to complete.
  • aarthivg
    aarthivg
    Sada
    No worry. These days, you will get license even if you don't know what is a bike.
    Got the license๐Ÿ˜€
  • aravindharaj
    aravindharaj
    aarthivg
    Got the license๐Ÿ˜€
    finally you did it ๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Do not know why companies agrees to some stupid requirments of clients even when they know that client is asking for something which is of no use.

-cb
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    crazyboy
    Do not know why companies agrees to some stupid requirments of clients even when they know that client is asking for something which is of no use.

-cb
    So this is common everywhere I thought its with my company only. ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    aarthivg
    Got the license๐Ÿ˜€
    I know ๐Ÿ˜€
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Finally I am happy. Changing rooms. Once I am home, there will be no sharing of rooms. Counting days to return home! I wonder what my desire is at this moment? Getting IIT? . . . Nah ...Changing rooms ๐Ÿ˜›
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    IRCTC sucks again ๐Ÿ‘Ž

Just checked my 'Refund Status of Failed Transactions' in my IRCTC account. Most of them were still 'Settlement Failed' / 'Settlement Requested'. I wonder I've booked those tickets 2 months back. How can I send them a request? There is no such option available in IRCTC it seems.
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    There is very big gap between the real world technical problems and the things that are discussed on the internet. It appears that internet is just a time pass nothing else. Stay away from it. Use it only as a source of spreading required information.
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    All messes are closed in my locality for 5 days. Now there are 3 possibilities.

1. I go to Delhi sit on fast with Kejriwal.

2. Kejriwal should come to Hyderabad (for no reason๐Ÿ˜จ )

3. Eat only Masala Dosa for remaining 3 days also.๐Ÿ˜ก
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Issue
    All messes are closed in my locality for 5 days. Now there are 3 possibilities.
    1. I go to Delhi sit on fast with Kejriwal.
    2. Kejriwal should come to Hyderabad (for no reason๐Ÿ˜จ )
    3. Eat only Masala Dosa for remaining 3 days also.๐Ÿ˜ก
    Why messes closed there? All is fine here.
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Sada
    Why messes closed there? All is fine here.
    Don't know why, My mess said they will start again in 2-3 days.
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Issue
    Don't know why, My mess said they will start again in 2-3 days.
    Ma be they were busy with Rakhi & week end ๐Ÿ˜€
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Sada
    Ma be they were busy with Rakhi & week end ๐Ÿ˜€
    Yeah. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Too many cooks spoil the cake.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Cheating, faking, lying and dishonest became the actual qualities in friends!
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    English-Scared
    Cheating, faking, lying and dishonest became the actual qualities in friends!
    in friends? or so called friends?
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    I never had so called friends ๐Ÿ˜€ and I will never will too!
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    English-Scared
    I never had so called friends ๐Ÿ˜€ and I will never will too!
    Cheating, faking, lying and dishonest happens only with so called friends ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    People including me have to understand a fact that perfection is the word that should be removed from dictionary. Come on!
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    The smell of omlet is irritating me.
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    EDUCATION/QUALIFICATION :Stood first in BA (Hons), Economics, Punjab University, Chandigarh
    1952; Stood first in MA (Economics), Punjab University, Chandigarh
    1954; Wright's Prize for distinguished performance at St John's College, Cambridge
    1955 and 1957; Wrenbury scholar, University of Cambridge,
    1957; DPhil (Oxford), DLitt (Honoris Causa); PhD thesis on India's export competitiveness

OCCUPATION /Teaching Experience:
    Professor (Senior lecturer, Economics, 1957-59
    Reader, Economics, 1959-63;
    Professor, Economics, Panjab University, Chandigarh, 1963-65
    Professor,International Trade, Delhi School of Economics,University of Delhi,1969-71
    Honorary professor, Jawaharlal Nehru University,New Delhi, 1976
    Delhi School of Economics, University of Delhi,1996

Working Experience/ POSITIONS:
    1971-72: Economic advisor, ministry of foreign trade
    1972-76: Chief economic advisor, ministry of finance
    1976-80: Director, Reserve Bank of India

Director Industrial Development Bank of India; Alternate governor for India, Board of governors, Asian Development Bank;
    Alternate governor for India, Board of governors, IBRD

November 1976 - April 1980: Secretary, ministry of finance (Department of economic affairs)
    Member, finance, Atomic Energy Commission; Member,finance, Space Commission

April 1980 - September 15, 1982: Member-secretary, Planning Commission
    1980-83: Chairman, India Committee of the Indo-Japan joint study committee
    September 16, 1982 - January 14, 1985: Governor, Reserve Bank of India

1982-85: Alternate Governor for India, Board of governors,International Monetary Fund
    1983-84: Member, economic advisory council to the Prime Minister
    1985: President, Indian Economic Association
    January 15, 1985 - July 31, 1987: Deputy Chairman, Planning Commission
    August 1, 1987 - November 10, 1990: Secretary-general and commissioner, south commission, Geneva
    December 10, 1990 - March 14, 1991: Advisor to the Prime Minister on economic affairs
    March 15, 1991 - June 20, 1991: Chairman, UGC
    June 21, 1991 - May 15, 1996: Union finance minister
    October 1991: Elected to Rajya Sabha from Assam on Congress ticket
    June 1995: Re-elected to Rajya Sabha
    1996 onwards: Member, Consultative Committee for the ministry of finance
    August 1, 1996 - December 4, 1997: Chairman, Parliamentary standing committee on commerce
    March 21, 1998 onwards: Leader of the Opposition, Rajya Sabha
    June 5, 1998 onwards: Member, committee on finance
    August 13, 1998 onwards: Member, committee on rules
    Aug 1998-2001: Member, committee of privileges 2000 onwards: Member, executive committee, Indian parliamentary group
    June 2001: Re-elected to Rajya Sabha
    Aug 2001 onwards: Member, general purposes committee

BOOKS:
    India's Export Trends and Prospects for Self-Sustained Growth -Clarendon Press, Oxford University, 1964
    Also published a large number of articles in various economic journals.

OTHER ACCOMPLISHMENTS:
    Adam Smith Prize, University of Cambridge, 1956
    Padma Vibhushan, 1987
    Euro money Award, Finance Minister of the Year, 1993;
    Asia money Award, Finance Minister of the Year for Asia, 1993 and 1994

INTERNATIONAL ASSIGNMENTS:
    1966: Economic Affairs Officer
    1966-69: Chief, financing for trade section, UNCTAD
    1972-74: Deputy for India in IMF Committee of Twenty on International Monetary Reform
    1977-79: Indian delegation to Aid-India Consortium Meetings
    1980-82: Indo-Soviet joint planning group meeting
    1982: Indo-Soviet monitoring group meeting
    1993: Commonwealth Heads of Government Meeting Cyprus 1993: Human Rights World Conference, Vienna

RECREATION:
    Gymkhana Club, New Delhi; Life Member, India International Centre, New Delhi
    Name: Dr Manmohan Singh
    DOB: September 26, 1932
    Place of Birth: Gah (West Punjab)
    Father: S. Gurmukh Singh
    Mother: Mrs Amrit Kaur
    Married on: September 14, 1958
    Wife: Mrs Gursharan Kaur
    Children: Three daughters

Our Prime Minister seems to be the most qualified PM all over the world.

And then,

Da Fu๐Ÿ˜ฏ ?? Frustrating !! ๐Ÿ˜ก
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Troll_So_Hard
    Da Fu๐Ÿ˜ฏ ?? Frustrating !! ๐Ÿ˜ก
    1.24 Billion - 3(2G and MAUN Manmohan G) are suffering from frustration.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# With power comes responsibility. With second-hand power comes silence and mockery. ๐Ÿ˜ฏ

Frustrated because some of my emails not getting replies. ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    There is no such thing like "second hand power" when you have almost all authority ๐Ÿ‘Ž
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    Frustrated from my maid, sometimes it seems like I work for her,
  • rk rao
    rk rao
    any python enthusiast, and python/jython based jobs in india?

i hate getting up in the morning and travelling to office to report to someone who is virtually incompetent

the only thing which got me going in life is python programming and GYMMING

which are second and third love,

as my FIRST LOVE is my cutie daughter PRATEEKSHA
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# Start working for a start-up! ๐Ÿ˜€ You will get to do what you love.
  • rk rao
    rk rao
    AbraKaDabra
    #-Link-Snipped-# Start working for a start-up! ๐Ÿ˜€ You will get to do what you love.

yeah, i am looking for that

or rather my own start up

thats even better
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Daily chores(3 hrs) + 143 km travelling everyday(4 hrs) + everyday college(7.5 hrs)+ regular studies(3 hrs) + time wasting (2 hrs) + Insomnia = restless soul ๐Ÿ˜”
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Troll_So_Hard
    Daily chores(3 hrs) + 143 km travelling everyday(4 hrs) + everyday college(7.5 hrs)+ regular studies(3 hrs) + time wasting (2 hrs) + Insomnia = restless soul ๐Ÿ˜”
    143 Km traveling every day? When do you get time to access CrazyEngineers? Is that a part of 'Regular Studies' or 'Time Wasting' ?
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    The_Big_K
    143 Km traveling every day? When do you get time to access CrazyEngineers? Is that a part of 'Regular Studies' or 'Time Wasting' ?
    Insomnia it is. I see too many talented engineers and that is making me workaholic. I just wanna be dopest engineer ever stepped on planet ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    World - country and next my office is filled with looters!

It seems to me that I have to run away from everyone, waiting for the John Galt ,who would come and take me to the place.

Bearing the identity crisis, inferiority complex ,many things of team mates and I think I should stop bearing them and leave them for their own good.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    this is great frustrated that my teacher said i reduced your mark for striking 3 lines in the middle of my answer

what hell is she thinking in her mind
  • aarthivg
    aarthivg
    Troll_So_Hard
    me too, Same frustration. six hours travel to office daily and no net feasibility in mobile. Only basic model mobiles are allowed inside office. ๐Ÿ˜”
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    aarthivg
    me too, Same frustration. six hours travel to office daily and no net feasibility in mobile. Only basic model mobiles are allowed inside office. ๐Ÿ˜”
    sorry for your mobile
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    My facebook account its wierd, I can access for 2 mins then it asks for some confirmation code which it claims that it sent to my email but it didnt.

Anyway I am not going to resolve this issue, I will not be on Facebook, last night I was on CE accessing through mobile and felt good ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    strange but true

time spent in fb has had no value

i regretted wasting hours together there
  • Pensu
    Pensu
    Getting tired of govt hostel facilities. If you dont have the resources, then why are you even providing the hostels. Say it, and we will stay outside. Nobody wants to work in this bloody administration.
  • Engg.Dee
    Engg.Dee
    just one sentence make me frustrated now a days is *mechanical is an evergreen branch* always exampled as The Universal truth before joining engg. but now i think that have i made a crime to take mechanical branch as an engineering steam?
    my collage doesn't entertain core companies, it always prefer IT companies because they take the students in mass. and the biggest frustration is that they start telling us right from starting that should have to join IT companies and should prepare for them and in other hand they demand new engineering topics like automation, robotics, extreme engineering as our seminar topics as well.............!strange but true....!
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Still at office on friday night ๐Ÿ˜€ my friends are saying that I will die at office ๐Ÿ˜›
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Monday to Friday - Office ๐Ÿ‘€
    Saturday - Office ๐Ÿ˜– ๐Ÿ˜ก
    Sunday - Office ๐Ÿ˜ญ
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Sada
    Sunday - Office ๐Ÿ˜ญ
    You've started hating your work? Is it time to shift? ๐Ÿ˜‰

PS : A little out of context, but I read this somewhere today -
    iPhone is expensive , so is Ferrari. Samsung copies , so does Microsoft. Nokia is outdated, so is email. Blackberry is stupid, so are you. ๐Ÿ˜ฏ
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I'm frustrated because the questions posted by new members don't give any meaningful information for the rest of us to understand and answer them.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    The_Big_K
    I'm frustrated because the questions posted by new members don't give any meaningful information for the rest of us to understand and answer them.

100 + likes for it #-Link-Snipped-# having the same issue in most of the forums i have been in

they post onr title and when we go through their posts it will be purely out of the context

that blows ones top up most of the time
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    For the records sake, I've edited over 40-50% of the tiles posted here on CE. It's really a pain to make things look 'meaningful'. I do not change anyone's post though.
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Engg.Dee
    just one sentence make me frustrated now a days is *mechanical is an evergreen branch* always exampled as The Universal truth before joining engg. but now i think that have i made a crime to take mechanical branch as an engineering steam?
    my collage doesn't entertain core companies, it always prefer IT companies because they take the students in mass. and the biggest frustration is that they start telling us right from starting that should have to join IT companies and should prepare for them and in other hand they demand new engineering topics like automation, robotics, extreme engineering as our seminar topics as well.............!strange but true....!
    If you are still there, you will have to search for job a little. But the truth is that you are in 10000% better position than your CS/ IT/ Electrical / electronics friends. Trust me.
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    AbraKaDabra
    You've started hating your work? Is it time to shift? ๐Ÿ˜‰
    hating... No Yes No Yes No Yes - this is my situation and I couldn't decide anything as for now. Will see for the next couple of months.

I'm fed up with the word 'Fresher has to work at least for a year for their first company'. Don't know what to do if he don't like his work or problems?
  • Rupam Das
    Rupam Das
    My Raspberry PI is not yet delivered after 5 weeks. Delivery of RP is taking more time than I can possibly wait. My SD card with image, Keyboard, Mouse, USB hub, HDMI port speakers : all are ready with an Old 18'' biig Monitor to welcome RP. But she is missing. I am frustrated!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Rupam Das
    My Raspberry PI is not yet delivered after 5 weeks. Delivery of RP is taking more time than I can possibly wait. My SD card with image, Keyboard, Mouse, USB hub, HDMI port speakers : all are ready with an Old 18'' biig Monitor to welcome RP. But she is missing. I am frustrated!
    Where did you order it from? A lot would depend on the courier service. I had ordered a CE Custom T-Shirt and the standard mail delivery took about 7 weeks. ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
  • Rupam Das
    Rupam Das
    RP in India can only be ordered from Kits and Parts Website for Personal Buyer. In general the site is taking bulk orders and Procuring from Element 14.

They are quoting standard delivery of 5 weeks. But it's well over it. ๐Ÿ˜”
  • Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    Sada
    Sunday - Office ๐Ÿ˜ญ
    Saturday - College ๐Ÿ˜–
    Sunday - College ๐Ÿ˜ก
    Tomorrow and day-after - HOLIDAY. ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜›
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Dancer_Engineer
    Saturday - College ๐Ÿ˜–
    Sunday - College ๐Ÿ˜ก
    I was wondering where have you been for so long. Hope to see you back in full force. ๐Ÿ‘
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    I have college day after even worse

I am to receive my progress report on that day
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Dancer_Engineer
    Saturday - College ๐Ÿ˜–
    Sunday - College ๐Ÿ˜ก
    You are mad to be happy for holiday. College is best. Attend it while you can.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Issue

for any one the other shore is greener ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    jeffrey samuel
    for any one the other shore is greener ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜
    I have been on both shores. Nowadays I do nothing technically. Just eat and sleep. ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Issue
    I have been on both shores. Nowadays I do nothing technically. Just eat and sleep. ๐Ÿ˜‰
    nice SIR
  • Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    Issue
    Not for me at the moment at least. Where we have so many presentations, assignments and attending college 12 hours. Adding to that the travelling, too much energy sapping. ๐Ÿ˜
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Dancer_Engineer
    Not for me at the moment at least. Where we have so many presentations, assignments and attending college 12 hours. Adding to that the travelling, too much energy sapping. ๐Ÿ˜
    yup BUT life as a college student is only once though it has ups and downs
  • Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    jeffrey samuel
    yup BUT life as a college student is only once though it has ups and downs
    Certainly! No doubt about that. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    i am raged by the words of lecturers when we miss 1 LAB hour when some skips many lab sessions get nothing
  • [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    So I am in banglore now and everything just seem to be going bad.

1. My evdo stop working. I comtacted bsnl and they said the older connections cannot be put on National roaming. So now my only friend in this strange city has left me.

2. As a arrived on 17th, I got notification from institute that due to "bharat band" the classes which was gonna commemced on 20th will now commence on 24th...:/

3. I am constantly looking for paying guest accomodation but not getting much progress in it. Can anyone help? Max 1 more person sharing i.e. 2 people in one room including me.
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    I just contacted PM. A special agent from Delhi is coming as your servant.
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    When a reputed CEan asks for help, if it is possible; it's better to help him/her out rather than spitting sarcastic words.
    Be humble, people like chill ass people, period.
    'nuff said.
  • [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    Issue
    Its pretty amazing how people forget their own days when they as well were on the same point. How difficult it is just to stfu if u cannot say some productive? Did i specifically asked you? I just asked to the people who as well had similar difficulties and have few contacts where i can look instead of wild roam as bangalore is one of the most visited city.

Do me a favour and remain away from my posts.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Issue
    the way you responded is not so wise and serves a bad remainder to us
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    desolc sti

Its German!
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Issue
    desolc sti

Its German!
    German for what

Sorry yer My Japanese itself is horrid let alone German
  • Indrajeet Roy
    Indrajeet Roy
    hi this is Indrajeet and i am frustrated with my manager, I am a technician hired for my tech knowledge. Why do i have to do sales? specially if there is already a sales team doing the same thing?
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    I am damn pissed with all my externals they just don't think we are mere student and post questions as if we are awaiting in an interview

WTH they learn in M Phil about student psychology
  • Reya
    Reya
    #-Link-Snipped-# Join Flats without Broker in Bangalore group in Fb and get info about paying guest and rent ๐Ÿ˜€

What do you mean by older connections cannot be put on national roaming? Does it mean that you can't use your data plan after shifting to Bangalore? Can you please explain? Would be great if you start a thread in CE about the problem you're encountering. I'll try my best to help you out.

PS: Sorry for spamming the thread mods.
  • [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    Reya
    #-Link-Snipped-# Join Flats without Broker in Bangalore group in Fb and get info about paying guest and rent ๐Ÿ˜€

What do you mean by older connections cannot be put on national roaming? Does it mean that you can't use your data plan after shifting to Bangalore? Can you please explain? Would be great if you start a thread in CE about the problem you're encountering. I'll try my best to help you out.

PS: Sorry for spamming the thread mods.
    Thanks Reya for your kind support. Fortunately, everything went fine and I am well settled now..๐Ÿ˜€

However, the problem with my data card is, I've bought it a long ago when the BSNL started EVDO. At that time, the cards were configured to be used only in the city of their origin. Later they did activated national roaming, but that was just for slower 1X network. I tried to sort out by modifying the firmware but it actually messed up more. Anyhow, now I've taken a wired connection from Airtel, so my connectivity problem is also solved..๐Ÿ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I believe in India, the wired connection will rule for at least next 5-8 years. They're launching ultra high speed 1 Gbps networks in India. I'm currently on BSNL's FTTH service and I must say Fiber Rules!
    The_Big_K
    I believe in India, the wired connection will rule for at least next 5-8 years. They're launching ultra high speed 1 Gbps networks in India. I'm currently on BSNL's FTTH service and I must say Fiber Rules!
    Speed! Think of the speed buddy. Waiting for 12 MBPS for household use in a nominal price and FUP! ๐Ÿ˜”
  • [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    The FUP thing is kinda pathetic. India seems to be going backwards. I was thinking like till 2012 we will have 4 MBPS unlimited for 1K or so, but instead of unlimited HS, they rolled out this FUP bullshit. TRAI should upgrade the speed requirements for a connection to be called as broadband. Till this date, 256 kbps is considered as a broadband & telecom companies are taking great advantage of this. They will write
    Unlimited Broadband 4 MBPS.

* 4Mbps only for 1 GB.
    * Post FUP, 256 kbps.

Now, even at 256 kbps, its still a broadband as per TRAI specifications, so technically its indeed unlimited broadband. As per the current modernization, the specification should be increased to at least 1 Mbps to be called as broadband.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    I downloaded one OS setup and now even CE viewing is getting tedious WTH am I going to do for the rest of the month I don't know
  • vinod1993
    vinod1993
    The_Big_K
    Can I ask you something? How much does it cost you? And what's the uplink/downlink speed K?
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    vinod1993
    Can I ask you something? How much does it cost you? And what's the uplink/downlink speed K?
    If it is a 1Mbps line then you will have 1MBPS of upload and download

Installation price tag is about 10K not sure though
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    Night Job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    vinod1993
    I'm performing a trial run on 2 Mbps line. Costs Rs. 1500+taxes monthly and installation charges of about Rs. 3k (includes the ONT device and power backup).

The speedtest.net results are awesome - 1.97 (average) download and 1.92 (average) upload speeds. If you're downloading a file, you constantly get ~180-190 KB/s.
  • vinod1993
    vinod1993
    The_Big_K
    I'm performing a trial run on 2 Mbps line. Costs Rs. 1500+taxes monthly and installation charges of about Rs. 3k (includes the ONT device and power backup).

The speedtest.net results are awesome - 1.97 (average) download and 1.92 (average) upload speeds. If you're downloading a file, you constantly get ~180-190 KB/s.
    Change your router to something else which filters useless traffic. I feel, for your FTTH service you must get more then 180 KB/s speed man.
  • Rupam Das
    Rupam Das
    Well, I have Helped myself by simply writing a simple script to run WiFi hot spot in my Nokia lumina. Speed is nothing to cherish about, but laptops and my nexus is always connected. So I vote for a phone based hotspot
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    This thread is going of topic a lot of informative ideas in a thread to show ones anger makes me angry ๐Ÿ˜ก
  • regel
    regel
    I am very much frustrated with my manager. I have been working for 20 hours a day in the office for the past 2 months in a project where in requrements are not clear. He comes in the middle when project is about to end and says that my attitude is not correct and i am neglecting my work blah,blah....
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    It takes more energy to sit at a place with concentration than waging and winning a war.
  • Rupam Das
    Rupam Das
    Ok, I am again into this thread to put my frustration

Recently I thought that I might try for some architect job to see where I fit and if I can get some great exposure to some fascinating new technologies.

Aggregated summery of the Profile submission: " Your skill set and knowledge is much higher than our expectation. We feel it is tough to accommodate you for the post"

"Your current salary is higher than what we pay to 15 years of experience." "so sorry"
    "Our company is in services. Your experince is in product development". "So sorry"
    " You have mentioned about 80 projects with details in your profile. We feel that number is too artificial". "So sorry".
    "You have mentioned 11 domain in your expertise. We are looking for candidates with 10+ years of experience in ANDROID.....๐Ÿ˜ฒ
    I do not understand if my current income is the problem, or my knowledge is the problem or having worked in variety of domains and projects is a problem or having worked for over 16 hours 24x7x12 for 10 years to own copyright of 80 commercial project is a problem.

My wife says "HRs does not have time to scan your 30 pages profile".

Well its not that, not getting an offer would make any difference to my life or work but this looooong responses from the companies is really becoming frustrating.
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    We are looking for candidates with 10+ years of experience in ANDROID.....๐Ÿ˜ฒ
    WTF...
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    During my midsems, Skyfall released - so, can't watch.
    Now, "The Hobbit" but End Sem exams are coming near - so, can't watch.
    Skyfall is okay, but I've been waiting for Hobbit since January 12 when they released the teaser & trailer.
    I mean seriously ? FML! ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜”

I've read "The Hobbit" 3 times, this novel is that freaking awesome & now I can't watch movie *Nerd Rage*
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Yesterday, news popped up - In delhi, in a private bus a medical student was gang-raped in bus & the friend who was with her was beaten up with rod & was thrown out of bus.She came from dehradoon for intern & umm ๐Ÿ˜” .Government need to wake up, modify the rule against rapists - Rules ain't made by god, If a man created it,then he can modify it for good too! This fag will be behind bars & will get bail within a day,I mean what the hell is that ?
    "Just grab his gonad & slice it with chainsaw" <-now that's the rule we want against rapists. ๐Ÿ˜ก

Aah this beautiful poem by tupac to all the ladies,girls & women out here reading (last verse is dope) :

Some say the blacker the berry, the sweeter the juiceโ€‹
    I say the darker the flesh then the deeper the rootsโ€‹
    I give a holler to my sisters on welfareโ€‹
    Tupac cares, and don't nobody else careโ€‹
    And uhh, I know they like to beat ya down a lotโ€‹
    When you come around the block brothas clown a lotโ€‹
    But please don't cry, dry your eyes, never let upโ€‹
    Forgive but don't forget, girl keep your head upโ€‹

And when he tells you you ain't nuttin don't believe himโ€‹
    And if he can't learn to love you you should leave himโ€‹
    Cause sista you don't need himโ€‹
    And I ain't tryin to gas ya up, I just call em how I see emโ€‹

You know it makes me unhappyโ€‹
    When brothas make babies, and leave a young mother to be a pappyโ€‹
    And since we all came from a womanโ€‹
    Got our name from a woman and our game from a womanโ€‹
    I wonder why we take from our womenโ€‹
    Why we rape our women, do we hate our women?โ€‹
    I think it's time to kill for our womenโ€‹
    Time to heal our women, be real to our womenโ€‹
    And if we don't we'll have a race of babiesโ€‹
    That will hate the ladies, that make the babiesโ€‹
    And since a man can't make oneโ€‹
    He has no right to tell a woman when and where to create oneโ€‹
    So will the real men get upโ€‹
    I know you're fed up ladies, but keep your head upโ€‹

Hey lord, save that girl ๐Ÿ˜

Sorry my emotions flowing up, can't stop it.
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Tomorrow is dooms day. Who else wants to die with me? ๐Ÿ˜›๐ŸŽ‰
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Issue
    ๐Ÿ˜๐ŸŽ‰
  • lal
    lal
    Issue
    Lets go party ๐Ÿ˜

What if it doesn't end? :-O
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Obviously let us see who posts here first on the famous D Day
  • Ashish Bardhan
    Ashish Bardhan
    The_Big_K
    Looks like I'm the only one frustrated ๐Ÿ˜›. One more 'Do My Homework' email I received 2 minutes ago -

Respected Sir,

I am a 4th year MS Software student doing project in china (3 month project). I just have 15 days to complete my project. Please help me.

My project is based on File Synchronization.
    i have to create a File Sync System/Software like microsoft's SyncToy.
    i am using visual studio c# .net and Sync framework to do this project.
    This project is aimed to synching files between computers connected in the same network or between other external devices or folders.
    And also it should be able to run at scheduled times and offline...

there will be a folder pair (A & B).
    sync occurs from A to B always.

In synctoy, there are 3 ways to sync files : echo, contribute , synchronize
    but i think it is a bit complicated....so I would want to make it a little simpler.
    we should be able to :
    -select the files which we want to sync
    -then have sync options lik : oneway sync, twoway sync, etc.

the remaining specifications would be similar to SyncToy.
    I have attached the papers & code of my project and the base paper of an exhisting system with this mail.

Please do help me to complete my project...

thanking you

Yours faithfully,
    Shais
    Mostly I ignore. But sometimes I even help, I hardly got thanked by them. Selfish Jerks !! ๐Ÿ˜ก
  • Ashish Bardhan
    Ashish Bardhan
    lal
    Lets go party ๐Ÿ˜

What if it doesn't end? :-O
    I am still partying and having having fun. ๐Ÿ˜›
  • lal
    lal
    Haha ๐Ÿ˜ My pocket drained and so party finished ๐Ÿ˜ keep rocking
  • Ashish Bardhan
    Ashish Bardhan
    lal
    Haha ๐Ÿ˜ My pocket drained and so party finished ๐Ÿ˜ keep rocking
    LOL
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    And as usual i have got those confounding project reviews.

man they do nothing worthwhile there , but just show you how judgement day will be like, once you have left this world.

the stupid questions that they ask in reviews:

"why did you go for SKF bearings, and why not NRL bearings ?"

now what would anyone expect me to give for an answer to this dumb question ?

ain't this nitpicking ?
  • [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    I want to fly kite and I am away from home and here in Bangalore, there's no kite flying at all. I feel killing myself atm because that's the only festival I like and I cannot fucking celebrate it. I mean, I seriously like it a LOT and pretty sad.๐Ÿ‘Ž ๐Ÿ˜” ๐Ÿ˜ญ
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    just tired of my fellow classmates - If you don't want to listen Just get out of the class. Please don't make unnecessary comments, jokes in a serious class. I HATE people commenting on faculty members or on their dialogues. Should have minimum uncommon common sense ๐Ÿ˜ก
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Gautam Buddh was right. Sorrows increase with expectations.
  • rahul69
    rahul69
    Issue
    Gautam Buddh was right. Sorrows increase with expectations.
    I believe failures lead to sorrow, expectations just magnifies it.
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Earlier I had always thought I should get admission in IIT. Now I am completely confused which course should I take.
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    #-Link-Snipped-#.
    Congrats for making it to IIT ๐Ÿ˜ . is that what you wanted to say???
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# : Congrats on getting an admission in IIT. We look forward to some kicka$$ mechie stuff from you in near future ๐Ÿ‘
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Let me make clear, that I have not got any admission in IIT (nothing official yetโ˜• ). But good chances are there that I may land in some IIT or top NITs.
    I checked GATE website, they have uploaded marksheet, I have a decent score. Although, I cannot say anything officially just now as I do not know my All India Rank.

Everything is expected to be crystal clear by 15 April.

Meanwhile I am confused between sub branches of Mechanical. I am interested in Stress analysis of machine components, fluid mechanics and Aerospace.

I am looking for someone who can guide me in getting the best bargain for my score๐Ÿ˜‰ .
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Thanks #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# and of course #-Link-Snipped-# ๐Ÿ˜
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Given your accelerated posting here, I'd strongly recommend opting for 'Stress Analysis' to #-Link-Snipped-#. ๐Ÿ˜
  • Gurjap
    Gurjap
    I wish we could post anonymously here. Some annoying pricks from my university have this annoying habit of spying for The Man and there have been some nasty incidents due to that.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Gurjap
    I wish we could post anonymously here. Some annoying pricks from my university have this annoying habit of spying for The Man and there have been some nasty incidents due to that.
    If you want, I can change your user ID ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Annoyed by the grading system of my university
    • Here is where the student who diligently teaches everyone scores the least mark. The student scored an S while the teacher scored a C
    • Here the only criteria for more marks is good handwriting and not proper stuff
  • Gurjap
    Gurjap
    #-Link-Snipped-# Thanks for the offer man. Maybe some day I'll take you up on it. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Shailaja Tiwari
    Shailaja Tiwari
    really,frustrated
    1.exams had been postponed owing to teachers strike in mumbai.
    my whole vacation plan has been spoilt.
    feels as if when their strike is over we students need to go on stike.

2.using airtel net service.
    if i have to make any post on ce or view my gmail account i have to login atleast five times and also type five times.i think i have too copy each post as soon as i type before posting.
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    frustrated๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

.....graduation

then...

ojt....

then

board exam.....๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    There is a long wait before any success. The wait never seems to end.
  • lal
    lal
    *ah! an emotional frustration*
    It seems very hard emotionally when people we thought were our close ones never actually considerd us the same way. Even more frustrated to understand the fact that watching films or doing fun things don't cure it easily!

*technical frustration*
    Internet won't connect without trying atleast ten times and gets disconnected every thirty minutes.
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    lal
    *ah! an emotional frustration*
    It seems very hard emotionally when people we thought were our close ones never actually considerd us the same way. Even more frustrated to understand the fact that watching films or doing fun things don't cure it easily!
    Life's a bitch, ain't it ? ๐Ÿ‘€

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My frustration :

Don't they read the sentence written below ? ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก
  • lal
    lal
    Oh yeah! So does it seem ๐Ÿ˜ But then I figured out something else. Emotional pains don't have a life time more than 15 minutes. Any pain beyond that is made by thinking about it repeatedly.
  • Whats In Name
    Whats In Name
    Was downloading Photoshop and dreamweaver after reinstalling windows.

Windows Crashed twice when it was almost done!!

I want something to let me continue download from the last left point! ๐Ÿ˜ญ
  • lal
    lal
    Whats In Name
    Was downloading Photoshop and dreamweaver after reinstalling windows.

Windows Crashed twice when it was almost done!!

I want something to let me continue download from the last left point! ๐Ÿ˜ญ
    That is one reason why people love torrents ๐Ÿ˜ฏ No matter how many times it is interrupted, user misses nothing!
  • Whats In Name
    Whats In Name
    lal
    That is one reason why people love torrents ๐Ÿ˜ฏ No matter how many times it is interrupted, user misses nothing!
    Now,I have no choice other than to download via torrent!

Frustrated because wasted two attempts!๐Ÿ˜
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Price Of Games by EA increased, so in a blog few European retards are saying that, India is a poor country, a 3rd world country - there are 90% slums there & how can EA expect selling their game & all that shit.
    Ignorants !

Poverty is nothing to do with our people, It's not in our culture to be poor. That's only since last 250 years of our history, look at the last 5000 years of our goddamn existence & what we brought to world in terms of Science,Mathematics,Medical,Engineering,Human anatomy.
    The Europeans came to our homeland stole the manuscripts, gave birth to hating bitches of the current generation & the current generation racists claims that they changed the world in terms of technology ?
    Our culture done invented all current technology,before your culture ever existed ! ๐Ÿ˜ก

Calm down,Abhishek ! Calm down ๐Ÿ‘€
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Abhishek Rawal
    Our culture done invented all current technology,before your culture ever existed ! ๐Ÿ˜ก

Calm down,Abhishek ! Calm down ๐Ÿ‘€
    Every culture had their time to contribute. Even Islam had it's golden moments when Europe went through their dark ages. Empires rise and fall.

I'm just glad there are some smart people out there (Our Europeans friends included) who look through bias and appreciate contributions from no matter what source it is, as long as its for the betterment of humanity.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    If they are willing to send all the Indians working their ass in their god damn company out

Will they stand for a day in their position

Tell them to STFU Or they will be ruined overnight
  • Pensu
    Pensu
    And another phone got stolen. FML!
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Pensu
    And another phone got stolen. FML!
    Time for upgrade ๐Ÿ˜
  • Pensu
    Pensu
    ash
    Time for upgrade ๐Ÿ˜
    Upgrade? I bought it three weeks ago....๐Ÿ˜ญ
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Pensu
    Upgrade? I bought it three weeks ago....๐Ÿ˜ญ
    We need a #sympathy button here.

What phone was it?
  • Pensu
    Pensu
    ash
    We need a #sympathy button here.

What phone was it?
    Yeah, we do! It was Google Nexus 4.
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    #-Link-Snipped-# that's sad man! ๐Ÿ˜”

BTW If you're planning to buy a new gadget, check this : Ubuntu Edge | Indiegogo
  • Pensu
    Pensu
    Abhishek Rawal
    #-Link-Snipped-# that's sad man! ๐Ÿ˜”

BTW If you're planning to buy a new gadget, check this : Ubuntu Edge | Indiegogo
    Awesome! That looks great. But I guess it's gonna take some time to be available commercially in the market.
  • lal
    lal
    Pensu
    Awesome! That looks great. But I guess it's gonna take some time to be available commercially in the market.
    It will not even exist if they don't meet that targeted $32,000,000 fund before August 21!๐Ÿ˜ณ
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Pensu
    May 2014 for US/UK.
    For India ? Add six more months ๐Ÿ˜›
  • Pensu
    Pensu
    Last week phone, this week ATM card. Boy, I am on a roll! Ultimate SNAFU time. ๐Ÿ˜ก
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Pensu
    Last week phone, this week ATM card. Boy, I am on a roll! Ultimate SNAFU time. ๐Ÿ˜ก
    That is horrible #-Link-Snipped-# ๐Ÿ˜•
  • Pensu
    Pensu
    Harshad Italiya
    That is horrible #-Link-Snipped-# ๐Ÿ˜•
    Yeah, too much lemons!
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Pensu
    Holy Cow !
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    Want to go on top of a hill and scream on top of my voice! My mind is filled with lots of chaos and mis-happenings! Fucking life! ๐Ÿ˜ก
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    Hate being tossed around like a salad, and made to do all the donkey work ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    frustrated by the thought that i am going to miss my college days so soon
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    SarathKumar Chandrasekaran
    frustrated by the thought that i am going to miss my college days so soon
    Live it to the max buddy, life after depends a lot on your work and income!
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Frustration thread, I like this. I have been using FB and got warning from elders for posting frustrations there. Anyway I dont have much these days but one thing is torturing me is "When will I find a Manager who is worth to be a manager?"
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    One more, The citibank site doesnt load at all , at our office. I dont know if the problem is with website or our office.
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Mad at Canonical! Why ?
    1) Labels other opensource developers who don't wanna upstream Mir & thinks Wayland is better than Mir, with 'Opensource tea party'. WTF is that Mark ?
    2) Sends legal notice to EFF staff for Ubuntu logo TM shit. Man! This is Opensource, We ain't Apple.

Seems like after entering mainstream & lot of success, Canonical don't care much about Opensource motto & policy. Well, screw ubuntu & canonical then. ๐Ÿ˜ก
    Debian, Fedora, Opensuse - I am coming home ๐Ÿ˜€

Edit : So today (10th Nov 2013) Mark Shuttleworth apologies for taking down fixubuntu & using 'Opensource teaparty'.
    Bit late but in right direction, Mark. Good job.
    [HASHTAG]#Iamhappy[/HASHTAG]
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    This might be the most silliest frustration yet - all because of a stupid cricket match ticket! Tagging @#-Link-Snipped-# sir and @#-Link-Snipped-# to help!

Story:

My friend 'A' works at the Advertising Press and gets VIP tickets for most of the concerts/events held in Kochi, Kerala, India. He basically taught me how to drive my scooter, also taught me how to cook, etc. Basically, he's like a brother I never had before.

My friend 'B' - we studied in the same college, he was the first ranker, he taught all of us before exams, later he studied CCNA and MCITP with me, now he also works with me in the same company and also in the same shift! As weird as it may seem, he is a good barber too, and die hard crazy about cricket! 'B' has just recovered from Viral Meningitis about a month ago (I had talked about this on another thread), but he still has to take medicines for another 6 months. 'B' can however be a little stubborn and selfish at times.

'A', 'B' and me - we're roomates.

Today is the India vs West Indies match at Kochi, Kerala, India. 'A' got one Rs3000 worth VIP ticket to the game last night from his boss and he told me that he would be trying to get more.

Last time for the 'Celebrity Cricket League', we got tickets from Police officers - they had apparently caught black-marketers and were giving away the tickets that they caught to everyone standing near them for free. Today at 1 pm 'B' woke me up from my sleep and asked me to take him to the stadium to see if he can get hold of a 'ticket' from somewhere. I assured him that this was the actual ODI and he shouldn't think of getting lucky - and I returned to sleep. But at 1:10pm in the afternoon, 'A' called and informed me that he got another VIP ticket too. He is fond of me as we're good friends and asked me to accompany him to the game. I had asked him long back (apparantly while 'B' was hospitalized) for a ticket to the games; but unfortunately today I was (am now too) actually unwell and have taken two paracetamol tablets to soothe my fever. I asked 'A' if he would take 'B' instead of me. 'A' however is not that fond of 'B' because he has felt the selfishness get a little too personal, and so he told me that he has other friends who had asked him as well to consider, before he considers taking 'B' with him to the game. I said fine and kept the phone. However, to my bad luck 'B' overheard my conversation and asked me what was I talking about. I told him (had too as we had a conversation last night about tickets). He got really pissed off (eyes went red and I thought he was boiling with anger), and he called 'A' and (I should quote this) "demanded" to be taken instead of me, after telling him some real bad words and also told him not to come home again if he doesn't. I have never seen 'B' go crazy after he was back to work from recovering from Viral Meningitis. 'A' called after 10 minutes and asked 'B' to come to the stadium ASAP. 'B' again 'ordered' me to take him to the stadium (it's 20 minutes by bike), and so I did. - was too scared to say no! At the stadium, I called 'A' to ask where he was and for the first 2 minutes he shouted and scolded me through the phone. He is pissed off badly!

I just gave up a Rs3000 VIP ticket to a cricket game for an ungrateful friend by pissing another good friend off!

Moral: What the fuck???
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    All I can say is "Shit Happens!". You were 'dragged' into everything and your intentions were right. Let some time pass and talk to both of your friends. You've got to tell your friends that it was after all a stupid cricket match! ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    You are neither 'A' or 'B'. Their shenanigans are their problem not yours.
    As Bhagavan Ramana said,'Be still, it is the wind that blows'.

• Neda Hashmi
    Neda Hashmi
    sick of relatives telling me to get married as i am going to be 22 now...
    (come on, give me a break, i m JUST 21)
  • Rits rishi
    Rits rishi
    I don't know why people pass sarcastic comments.. ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก if you want to say something you should simply say it..
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    I visited Flipkart to check if Chromebook Pixel or Chromebook14 with haswell is available or not, then I watched the comments by the people who call themselves 'tech-savvy' on hating Chromebook & claiming that ChromeOS works only when internet is ON.
    I literally get pissed off when I see dumbnuts spreading ignorance.

Chromebooks do work offline, infact almost every app alongwith Gdocs & Gmail is working offline (ofcourse you can't send mail w/o internet,lol) so even without internet you can still use the device & work on it.
    More to that, you can install any Linux based distribution alongside ChromeOS using Crouton & enjoy ChromeOS alongwith your favourite linux distro.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------
    And look at this Microsoft shit

come on, MS should spend more money in innovation in your crappy OS than anti-google campaigns.
    If I had one wish, I would ask heaven to drop two bombs : one at MS HQ & another at Apple HQ.
    Like me or not!
    Abhishek Rawal
    I visited Flipkart to check if Chromebook Pixel or Chromebook14 with haswell is available or not, then I watched the comments by the people who call themselves 'tech-savvy' on hating Chromebook & claiming that ChromeOS works only when internet is ON.
    I literally get pissed off when I see dumbnuts spreading ignorance.

Chromebooks do work offline, infact almost every app alongwith Gdocs & Gmail is working offline (ofcourse you can't send mail w/o internet,lol) so even without internet you can still use the device & work on it.
    More to that, you can install any Linux based distribution alongside ChromeOS using Crouton & enjoy ChromeOS alongwith your favourite linux distro.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------
    And look at this Microsoft shit

come on, MS should spend more money in innovation in your crappy OS than anti-google campaigns.
    If I had one wish, I would ask heaven to drop two bombs : one at MS HQ & another at Apple HQ.
    Like me or not!
    +100 for it.
  • SOUSSI Med
    SOUSSI Med
    ok good idea ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Abhishek Rawal
    People are habitual with MS office and Photoshop things. I am not sure if open office works. (If works it should be preinstalled )
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Who am I kidding ? I couldn't quit this shit, if my life depends. โ˜•
    Abhishek Rawal
    This shows how addicted you are......
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Abhishek Rawal
    So glad! ๐Ÿ˜€
  • lovebox
    lovebox
    Abhishek Rawal
    Welcome back bro! Feels great to have you with us again.

Once a CEan, always a CEan... oh wait let me correct this....

Once a CEan, always a .... (Ya, this sounds better, much better).
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Abhishek Rawal
    โ˜•
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    Abhishek Rawal
    Reminds me of that dialogue of Dominic Toretto from Fast and Furious 6 about family.
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    Just fixed my official website, some one had injected malacious script
    Hackers :๐Ÿ˜ก
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Always loved AMD Radeon Graphics cards but the support was worse than Nvidia. (Note 'was')
    Recently upgraded to latest binary by AMD & all the graphical glitches just vanished and fps jumped in Dota 2 to 30-40 fps ๐Ÿ˜

Screenshot from 2014-10-22 12:25:44
    โ€‹
    AMD ๐Ÿ˜
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    That moment when you write a post, browser crashes and the draft isn't saved.

ezgif.com-gif-maker
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Ankita Katdare
    That moment when you write a post, browser crashes and the draft isn't saved.

ezgif.com-gif-maker
    Let me know before you do this so I can go to otherside of table and catch Mac and runaway. ๐Ÿ˜›

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am doing an undergraduate course to apply for uni in september. And as I am applying for civil engineering I would like to know what it differs from structural...
Dear Friends, This is Shashank, I am a Mariner engineer working in Merchant Navy for past 3 years, My job is mainly deals with the maintenance, operations, troubleshooting of big...
The question is open to all - If you could meet one famous entrepreneur, dead or alive, who would it be and why? Do take some time to write reasons.
Dear All, Let me introduce first. I am new to this forum. Myself Amit from India. This sounds real crazy to do carburizing for a medium to high carbon steel...
CEans might be frequently using online payment facilities for buying goods or transferring money. What are the best and safest online payment processing options? Also please share your experiences regarding...