Share your experience in using CAD software~

after using AutoCAD for a long years, cant bear it any more, I recently found a completely DWG-

compatible and easy-to-use CAD software,which is very light and runs quite fast! so cheap and even

more powerful than what I thought, recommend it to all of you! You can download a trial from its

homepage.#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Vivien.hugo
    Vivien.hugo
    those famous companies like Siemens,Schneider,Samsung are using GstarCAD! I also download a trial from their home page: #-Link-Snipped-# excellencent experience ! better and cheaper! Have a try!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I think that's lot of advertising. GstarCAD was our advertising client and if they wish to advertise, they'll get in touch with us.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Toyota Etios Cross has been officially launched by Toyota Kirloskar Motors in India today. The crossover vehicle is available in three variants - Two DOHC petrol versions and a D-4D...
Hello CEans ! Here is a dialogue with a truly awesome artist, whose sketches are a treat to watch, a guy who has an unflagging interest in automobiles and is...
Samsung India has launched their much-talked-about Curved and Flat Screened 4K resolution televisions in India today. The Samsung Curved TV range includes - 105-inch Curved UHD TV, Samsung UHD HU9000...
Recently the Solar Wind Energy Tower Inc. has managed to obtain approval from City Council of San Luis, Arizona in the United States to build their first Solar Wind Downdraft...
OPPO Electronics Corp - the China based gadget maker, has launched yet another Android smartphone in India with Oppo Joy. After the company's smashing entry in the market with Oppo...