Share Tekla information

Hi am RAVI ..can u olz tel me what is the qualification for to become a Tekla moduler or BIM design engineer.. And is any possibility to move to moduler from detailing .....plz share and improve knowledge.....

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i have tried running C in visual studio by looking on some articles over the internet but when i was using it , i was having problems because visual studio...
The touchscreen revolution has made several typing kings and queens feel left out. If you miss the sensual touch of your physical keyboard while typing long messages or emails on...
Windows 10 users had something to cheer about this Thursday when Saavn unveiled the Windows 10 universal app at a glittering function in New Delhi. Saavn had fleetingly mentioned in...
Hi guys, I am searching for a right software to draw/model chemical processing plants in isometric view. I am not getting one. Can anyone help? I have attached an image...
I am using Oracle database management system to write SQL queries. So far, I have written around 200 queries in SQL command line editor to perform a variety of tasks....