Shadow Art Show Maker

This is the creation of my lifetime. The Video is unlisted and I may take out the link in couple of day's time. Shadow Art Show Maker is one of the most outstanding Augmented reality software that gives you the strength to build your own animation movies with ease.
It uses:

1. Projection
2. Speech Synthesis
3. Object Tracking
4. Voice Recognition
5. Gesture support
6. Head Tracking

It had taken 40 days and exactly 790 Hours for completion. So I am ending my 40 days sleepless ness( well I had not more than an hour and half sleep par day over that period. Thankfully I will get couple of days to sleep for whole day before I take on my next project.

The video is long. But you should watch it as engineer to understand the advancement in entertainment that the technology has brought. It is an entry for Intel Perceptual Computing Challenge.
Whether I win or not is not significant at this point. I am proud and happy that I could build this product.

Replies

• Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    Excellent Job man. Its classic. Whole video is good. And i wish you will get your reward for this kind of work. Hard work always pays off.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

To all CEoM participants - Many of you have been writing news articles in various technical / non-technical discussion forums. If you're writing a news items, we request you to...
While 2.7 billion of us have all the information we need on our fingertips, we tend to forget about the remaining 5 billion who have yet to gain access to...
Spice Mobiles, just like the other Indian smartphone manufacturers, is jumping into the cheap priced phone launch bandwagon and bringing to the market two new smartphones called - Spice Smart...
LG Display has always been bringing innovation and never seen before awesomeness to our screens. Now, it has come up with the world's first Quad HD AH-IPS LCD panel for...
Tapan Mittal, an electrical engineer from Delhi isn't happy with the way wireless chargers are designed to function. They require you to place your phone flat on the wireless charging...