Server processing the request , please explain

i just want to ask that we say usually that request in server is taken through thread so is it that the thread shares same address space ,and if we are requesting multiple times,then is the thread made multiple times.

the how much space a thread will take in the address space is defined by whom.and what if one thread working affected other thread in the same address space.

just plz explain the request handling by server

Replies

• avii
    avii
    your question is not at all clear. you have to be more clear.
  • radha gogia
    radha gogia
    avii
    your question is not at all clear. you have to be more clear.
    i am just asking that the requests are handled by a server na then how does threads managed ,i.e when thread takes request then how much address space will be taken by each thread and will it have the information regarding our ip address from where request is passed on.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i just have a doubt that on which disk drive is virtual memory is implemented. that is when proper space is not found on the RAM then from which portion...
hello. i just saw some of the discussions on this site and hoped that i could get some help from here..!! i am currently pursuing my b tech 2nd year...
Here is the problem i face Currently, I'm using Windows 8(Genuine), Make & Model HP Pavilion 15 Notebook & PC 15- E015TX, The problem is while connecting over public wifi(wireless...
hi, i am pradeep. i am b.tech (ece) 2014 passout. i want to start small scale business related to electronics field. so i request to please give me some idea...
i installed the quick heal total security cracked version ,but when i visited one site,the icon that comes in the toolbar below just dis-appeared,may i know now what to do...