SEO Contest at Spandhan 2015 | Delhi Institute Of Management

Participate in Kaun banega SEO and stand a chance to win a cash prize of Rs 5,000.
College :New Delhi Institute of management
Event name : Spandhan2015
For further details fill the form below, and we will get in touch with you as soon as possible.

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# - I think you should post the details of the contest like eligibility criteria, what the participants will have to do and other relevant details so that your contest attracts more applicants.

SEO; which I believe stands for Search Engine Optimization (in the reference of this contest) is a field not many people are aware of.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Quote: Whilst some technologies have success written all over them from the moment they’re born, others are a little harder to envisage taking off: the Sinclair C5, Google Glass and...
I love the outdoors, rain or shine. The trees and their winged denizens chirping away makes you feel one with nature. Looking up at the night sky at the march...
The world's most popular instant messaging application WhatsApp seems to be in a bit of a trouble. A Dutch university student Maikel Zweerink has found out a critical flaw in...
Popular car manufacturer Volkswagen is about to add a new sedan in the Indian market. The company is expected announce the Volkswagen Jetta Facelift on February 17. The sedan will...
nVIDIA is all set to surprise the world with an event planned for 3rd March evening. The main purpose of the event has been kept a secret but reports are...