sensor operation

I just wanted to ask that can i operate a camera based sensor through a wifi signal ,but the problem is that the wifi signal is not so strong,so can I operate my sensor..

Replies

• Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Camera based Sensor first what is that?

Next Wifi is not strong. What router are you using and what is the range of the repeater/ router you have used?
  • radha gogia
    radha gogia
    Jeffrey Samuel
    Camera based Sensor first what is that?

Next Wifi is not strong. What router are you using and what is the range of the repeater/ router you have used?
    means it will be just capturing faces of different people
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    I am little confused.

You are using a camera to capture image or a face of a person and then transmit the same to a computer using Wifi am I correct.

If this is the case, Just check the range of the wifi router you are planing to use to connect the camera and the computer.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Research engineers at the Nanyang Technology University (NTU) have just turned dreams into reality by developing super fast charging batteries that offer charge for really long time - about 20...
I just have a little confusion that regarding polymorphism that is method overloading and overriding really a part of polymorphism becoz somewhere I get to know that method overloading is...
i would like to know in brief the procedure for carrying out markings for placing of pillars?
i am working on a project of making race car for some international competition . According to rules , the noise level should be less than 110 db . I...
If you thought you could spill a cup of coffee on your keyboard in a furious state of mind after reading an online troll and clean it up later thinking...