Sennheiser’s HD400 Headphone Series Launched In India - Price Starts At Rs. 5000

Sennheiser has recently launched their HD400 series of over the ear headphones in India at a price starting from INR 5000. The series includes- HD451, HD461 and HD471 and are manufactured to deliver the best-in class sound experience. Whether you are on the road or at home, it is guaranteed to provide you-only music nothing else!

Its fine audio quality and robust design make it a best fit for your ears. Built-in noise cancellation feature and its lightweight design allow you to enjoy music everywhere. Its nice classy look, spongy cushion support with a top-class audio system- all of them are meant to provide an uncompromised musical experience that a normal headphone fails to do.

It consists of neodymium magnets which provides excellent stereo-sound features in all the three variants. However, they are meant for different users based on their sound preference. The HD471 offers a more balanced sound experience, whereas the HD451 and HD461 are meant for bass lovers.

HEADPHONE_01
HD451, HD461 and HD471

The HD451 is basically for bass lovers. Its design and noise cancellation feature allows you to enjoy uninterrupted sound irrespective of your environment. It has a 1.2 m single-sided cable that eliminates tangling and hassle free control. It is available at a price of INR 5000 and comes with an easy to carry pouch.

The HD461 has two variants –HD461i and HD461G. The i version supports ios devices, whereas the G one supports Android and other smartphones. It comes with a 3 m long, single-sided detachable cable and an inline remote which allows ease in receiving calls on the go. The presence of 6.3 mm stereo adapter makes it usable for home audio systems too. Both the variants are available at a price of INR 5990.

The HD471 has almost all the features that HD461 has. It is also available for both ios and Android. However, its stereo system and sound quality is better than the other two. It has a lightweight diaphragm which vibrates in unison and detects and amplifies lightest of the sounds, providing an amazing sound quality experience. It is available at INR 7990.

All the variants come with a 2yrs manufacturer’s warranty and are available for purchase in online retail websites as well as Sennheiser’s online stores.

Hence, with its true quality and classic performance, it is one of the desirable product for the music lovers. If you are looking for performance-this is the one. However, with the launch of Panasonic's New DJ-1200 Headphone Promises Both Style And Quality headphones and other affordable ones, the user community has lots of options to choose from based on their budget and requirements.

Source- #-Link-Snipped-# | #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Researchers at National Nanotechnology Laboratory (LNNano) in Brazil have successfully developed an electronic device for detecting a pair of biomolecules related to various types of cancer and neurodegenerative diseases such...
In the beginning of May, Facebook was hit with allegations that it asked its news curators to suppress conservative news from becoming trending topics in the US. Trending topics which...
Have you ever faced the frustration of waiting for an apparel you ordered from a website a few days ago, just to find that it looks disastrous over you? Many...
I completed my sem8 exams in electronics and telecommunication and waiting for result. I want to know that in the meanwhile which course i should join for better job opportunities....
Last week we informed you that there were unconfirmed reports that Twitter will stop counting links and pictures in tweets. Twitter has done better and is planning to make these...