Sennheiser IE 800 Streams Music Into Your Wealthy Ear Canals

Priced in India at about Rs. 54,990; the Sennheiser IE 800 is meant for the rich ear canals. The German audio equipment maker, known for their headphones all over the world has announced the availability of IE 800 in-ear headphones for audiophiles in India. The audio engineering team at Sennheiser promises that the headphones carry world's smallest extra wide band sound transducer and distortion free sound, with perfect bass and treble delivery is guaranteed. While the IE 800 is going to be beyond the reach of most of us, if you happen to buy it; we look forward to your review.

sennheiser-ie-800-india

Under its ergonomic, scratch proof, oval shaped ceramic casing, the IE 800 has several audio engineering breakthroughs. The headphone features dynamic linear-phase driver that offers extremely wide bandwidth (XWB). The earphones have 16 ohms impedance, a 3.5 mm stereo plug and a dynamic, vented close transducer principle. Featuring two protective meshes - one situated in the ear cushion and one in the cone, the earphones can be easily cleaned and are safe against dirt contamination. The overall harmonic distortion has been kept under check to give you the best possible audio output. The headphones ship with 2 year warranty.

Along with IE 800, Sennheiser has also announced two audio amplifiers : HDVD 800 and HDVA 600. The HDVA 600 features symmetrical signal processing, high-end ALPS quadruple potentiometer and variable gain factor. The HDVA 800 features D/A transducer for all common formats up to 24 bit / 192 kHz and can be used for all CD and DVD players. There's the AES/BU, S/PDIF, USB inputs and sockets for 4 sets of headphones of which two are symmetrical.

Meant to deliver enough power to the headphones so that the peak sound goes undistorted; the two units are priced at Rs. 159990 and Rs. 119990 respectively. We recommend that you should check out the official Sennheiser website to find out the technical specifications and features of the audio amps.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    My eyes just started bleeding by reading the price. 👀
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Ankita Katdare
    Are they using Alien Technology ? 😨
    It ain't even gold plated.
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    I think it would be auctioned rather than selling.
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    What about this one guys
    #-Link-Snipped-#

PS: Read the reviews ☕
  • lal
    lal
    Anoop Kumar
    What about this one guys
    #-Link-Snipped-#

PS: Read the reviews ☕
    Check the spec: Headphone Frequency Response - 14 Hz to 44100 Hz

That is designed for dogs 😁
  • Rajni Jain
    Rajni Jain
    Ankita Katdare
    Not sure why you guyz are making a fuss about it. I know it seems very costly and may not be made for most of us.

However let me tell you, Sennheiser is not the costliest. Check rate for following brands Westone (4R series), Denon (AH-D5000), AKG (k3003I), these have ear phones in range of 100000+ INR. These company gives you 2+ years warranty and if you will hear the sound quality, it is just mind boggling.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

zaveriWhats PHP ?It's a horrible programming language which powers most of the websites on internet. There are some reports people dying by just looking at PHP code.
To give a much needed boost to the fields of Fog Harvesting, Membrane Research or even Biological Sensing, a new method developed by the awesome researchers at the Oak Ridge...
Rolls-Royce has launched its latest Drophead Coupé Waterspeed Collection as a tribute to English speed-racer Sir Malcolm Campbell. It was in 1937 when he speeded over 202 kmph in his...
hi, i want to enter in embedded field , so i am thinking of leaving the job and doing the pg diploma course in embedded systems from CDAC (i am...
Sistema Shyam Teleservices - the CDMA based telecom operator, has launched a new app called MBuddy that aims to make lives of students easier by helping them keep track of...