Sennheiser & Adidas Launch 5 Headphones In India For Audiophiles

If you are a music lover, the kind who not mind paying Rs. 5000+ for a pair of headphones, then the big name in the audio gear, Sennheiser and the 'Impossible Is Nothing' brand Adidas have launched 5 headphones just for you. The range includes the newest headphones PX685i, PMX685i, MX685, OCX685i, CX685. Each headphone has a different wearing style and all of them are water, cold and sweat resistant. Which means you can use them without worrying while working out in the gym or swimming. The ones with 'i' in the product name are said to be compatible with Apple's iProducts - iPhone, iPod and iPad.

The PX 685i has an adjustable headband to offer a very secure fit. It's meant to be used during your heavy workouts. The PMX 685i is the lightest of the lot, weighing only 20 grams. It features a neckband for secured fitting. The MX 685 hooks on to your eardrums with its earfins.

headphones-india

The OCX 685i has over-the-ears hooks so for those who prefer that type of fitting and the CX 685 has EarFins of the in-ear monitor style. These two are mostly meant for indoor use. The design of the earpads is such that the noise is almost sealed off from entering into your eardrums.

The price of the earphones isn't going to make everyone happy. But if you love music and are a no-compromise music lover, the price list is as below:

PX 650i: Rs. 5490
PMX 685i: Rs. 5490
MX 685: Rs. 3490
OCX 685i : Rs. 5490
CX 685: Rs. 4990

All the headsets will soon be available across all the major retailers all over India and can be bought from Sennheiser's official Indian website. Those headphones are surely out of our reach, but if you happen to buy them, do not forget to share your review. We'd also like to know your opinion on whether spending Rs. 2k more for BOSE headsets would kill the deal. We look forward to your responses below.

Replies

• Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    Boy the price! How can you continuously listen to songs with earphones? How they start to hurt after a while!
    I'm a earphone maniac; have changed 6 earphones over the past one year after I got my new laptop, and used many more before that. Each of them's got a different story of error, and each of different brands - all of them less than Rs 1k in price. But what I really want is a pair of these with which I can sleep for real. Aww, how the ears pain in the morning after you've turned 'OFF' to music. Would really ask for help from an expert here. I wouldn't mind paying more for some extra robustness and sleep.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Anoop - you could try the basic range offered by Sennheiser - it's really good.
  • jeethu
    jeethu
    anoopthefriend
    Boy the price! How can you continuously listen to songs with earphones? How they start to hurt after a while!
    I'm a earphone maniac; have changed 6 earphones over the past one year after I got my new laptop, and used many more before that. Each of them's got a different story of error, and each of different brands - all of them less than Rs 1k in price. But what I really want is a pair of these with which I can sleep for real. Aww, how the ears pain in the morning after you've turned 'OFF' to music. Would really ask for help from an expert here. I wouldn't mind paying more for some extra robustness and sleep.
    I'm using the Sennheiser MM 30i and the sound quality is really good and it doesn't hurt your ears. I don't know about the above earphones.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I've heard good things about JBL - but haven't had a chance to try them out. #-Link-Snipped-# is a fan of Gardo headphones and I think he's an absolute authority on headphones. I hope finds out time to respond 😀
  • nishant arora
    nishant arora
    You should definitely try out sennheiser or klipsch. They're both fantastic. I've got Klipsch S4i's and they're amazing for the price.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    nishant arora
    You should definitely try out sennheiser or klipsch. They're both fantastic. I've got Klipsch S4i's and they're amazing for the price.
    How much did you get it for in India?
  • nishant arora
    nishant arora
    I think it was 4500 bucks. Got 'em off ebay india, 2yr warranty.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

India tried to take step against Piracy. They even blocked all torrent websites. Due to some reasons (or maybe due to Anonymous attacking 'em) they unblocked all the torrents. Atleast...
hi CEans !!! how r u all !? After a long time Once again am posting a thread !! hope everybody is fine 😀 First of all let me inform...
I have searched internet for long, hoping to get some insight about designation of "charted engineer". What is a charted engineer? I have BE degree, am I eligible for registering...
Recently I found this link and thought this could be a debatable topic in CE here https://optin.stopwatching.us/ The link just lets u send a petition to the Congress in USA...
The iconic Triumph Motorcycles, the British company that sells the likes of Thunderbird, Daytona 675 and Speed Triple bikes, did ripple excitement among bikers last year at the 2012 Auto...