seminar topics

please send me some recent seminar topics

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Which year, which branch, what topic? We are not brain readers.
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Are you from Aero Space Engineering? If so, then some good topics are:
    Re-Entry Of Space Vehicle
    Aircraft navigation Systems
    Space Shuttles And Its Advancements
    Advances in Rocket Propulsion
    Quasi Turbine Engines
    Low Cost Spacecraft Simulator
    Clearance of Space Debris
    Materials used in Space Re-entry Vehicles
    Fuel Cells on Aerospace

I too got this from Google. Just a search will end... 😀
  • nsupriya
    nsupriya
    i'm sorry i forgot to mention. i'm from computer science branch.. final year.. n i need seminar topics for my final year seminar
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Oki, please update your profile in CE...
  • KUMAR AT NASA
    KUMAR AT NASA
    Hi, i am a final year student. i am in search of seminar topic in mechanical stream. so can anyone suggest me the topics

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

You may have had hard time understanding Introduction and Fundamental Concepts of Thermodynamics. This Lecture on Basic Thermodynamics by Prof.S.K. Som, Department of Mechanical Engineering, IIT Kharagpur. Discuss this topic...
Understand the concept of Different Kind of Energy and First Low via this Lecture on Basic Thermodynamics by Prof.S.K. Som, Department of Mechanical Engineering, IIT Kharagpur. Discuss this topic with...
Lecture on Basic Thermodynamics by Prof.S.K. Som, Department of Mechanical Engineering, IIT Kharagpur. Discuss this topic with fellow mechanical engineers, share your ideas, ask questions and doubts in this thread....
Understand the second law and available energy related concepts in this Lecture on Basic Thermodynamics by Prof.S.K. Som, Department of Mechanical Engineering, IIT Kharagpur. Discuss this topic with fellow mechanical...
Tricky part for every mechanical engineering student simplified. Lecture on Basic Thermodynamics by Prof.S.K. Som, Department of Mechanical Engineering, IIT Kharagpur. Discuss this topic with fellow mechanical engineers, share your...