SEMINAR TOPIC

I NEED A SEMINAR TOPIC RELATED TO CIVIL ENGINEERING WHICH HAV SUBSTANTIAL INFLUENCE IN MODERN LIFE...D NEW INNOVATIONS OR SUMTHN LYK DAT.... PLS SUGGEST ME A GUD ONE

Replies

• sumitshrm45
    sumitshrm45
    ANJU.A.A
    I NEED A SEMINAR TOPIC RELATED TO CIVIL ENGINEERING WHICH HAV SUBSTANTIAL INFLUENCE IN MODERN LIFE...D NEW INNOVATIONS OR SUMTHN LYK DAT.... PLS SUGGEST ME A GUD ONE
    I have search using a us IP and found this.... try these

#-Link-Snipped-#

follow the link
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    ANJU.A.A
    You can try talking about prefab housing for quick transportation and assembly at disaster management sites.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Evey year a large number of books on different topics are published but in those books only a few books which are comes in the categories of 👍Evergreen Books👍. So...
Hello guys, i think meditation is a great thing or experience and it is quite helpful in tension. so how many cean maditate in regualr basis and what are their...
Suggest some project ideas for CS students
i have a doubt..what is the perfect current for the voltage range of 230 V and can we amplify that current????????????