semi automatic pneumatic door control system for bus havin Zig Zag door woth just of Rs.1000/-

By use of pneumatic cylinder we can make semi automatic door system for zig zag door in bus .. it is my mini project and it is implemented in one of the bus in KNOWLEDGE INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY .. the project was awarded by college resource persons .. to make the project with this cost is the trick which i am having myself as secret .. here it is controlled by 5/3 lever mechanism ..

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

This year’s Google I/O conference has been scheduled for this month and everyone around tech community is excited for it. Google earlier tipped to unveil the next OS for handheld...
Security firm Sucuri has discovered a cross-site scripting (XSS) vulnerability in WordPress that can allow hackers to gain full access to any WordPress website. The bug is leaving millions of...
The Cyanogen team has hugged two important players in the mobile domain: TrueCaller and OnePlus. The first hug allows the next update of Cyanogen mobile operating system to feature a...
I have passed BTECH in 2013 in electrical and electronics engineering. i was having interest on c & c++ programming during college life. now i wanna join class either for...
It looks like many contest participants have started receiving certificates. We would love to see your photos with certificates. Spread the love. Upload your photos in replies below.