Self-Tying Shoes could be the Next Big Thing to Rock Your Feet!

Self-Tying shoes are here. Next will be self walking ones. So you can be sitting in the couch eating fast food even faster, while your shoe goes about walking. One can put a wearable device in one of them to clock the number steps, calorie consumed and much without lifting a finger or twitching a toe.
Link:- #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    There was something wrong with the hyper-link, Corrected !
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Harshad Italiya
    There was something wrong with the hyper-link, Corrected !
    Thanks a lot Harshad.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

3D printed food may not be all that far off. No more calling Domino Pizza. Download the app and print your own. https://worldindustrialreporter.com/...d-to-impact-food-manufacturing/?adsrc_=promo4
Quote:A man with age related macular degeneration has become the first person with the condition to receive an implant to restore his sight. Ray Flynn, 80, had the Argus II...
In the month of August I along with my friend Sudeep went to Bangalore to attain a seminar. So we took the train from Bhubaneswar to Bangalore. In our journey...
how is it different from other and its types
Frnds.. I hv completed My Msc Electronics from NMU, Jalgaon. But I cant got job in Embedded feild. So I want to join C-DAC DESD Embedded course for grate opportunity....