Self Introduction

My name is Farman Ullah.
I am a student of civil engineering (1st year). I am doing my emgineering from IQRA National University situated in Peshawar Pakistan.
I love sketching and drawings..

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Hello Farman, Welcome to CE family. It's great to have you here with us. How did you find out about CE and what prompted you to join in?
  • Karan007
    Karan007
    Ankita Katdare
    Hello Farman, Welcome to CE family. It's great to have you here with us. How did you find out about CE and what prompted you to join in?
    Thanks dear.. after searching about some terms related to physics i reached here and when i start reading the posts and comments here, i felt something good, about my future like you can call it a glimps of hopefull fading light in my heart. I felt like you people will help me out almost every time whenever i am in need of help... 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

What is the difference between voltage and potential difference..?
i want to make a based query system. By Using which A user can: Query Information Modify his records. So main Work of the application is going to be querying...
"Follow your passion", "Be passionate about something", "If you follow your passion, you will be definitely successful in life"; that's the most common advice we all keep getting from our...
hello everyone my name is Rahil i am pursuing diploma final year in computer engineering our group is making a project on carrier guidance (website) this website was just like...
waiting n waiting !! pls do someone get news from google !! 😉