self introduction

helo, i am praveen. i am studying B.E mechanical engineering at jansons institute of technology, coimbatore.my hobbies are reading news paper and writing tamil essay.i am very interested to join at indian railways.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    skpraveen
    helo, i am praveen. i am studying B.E mechanical engineering at jansons institute of technology, coimbatore.my hobbies are reading news paper and writing tamil essay.i am very interested to join at indian railways.
    Welcome to CE, buddy! Really glad to have you with us. Tell us how did you find this website and what motivated you to join.

To inform your friends about us and ask them to join in.
  • skpraveen
    skpraveen
    i am seeing in online sir...
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE #-Link-Snipped-#
  • AZHAGUMUTHU SAM
    AZHAGUMUTHU SAM
    Gud eve sir what area i can choosed i final year project in computer science engineering.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi guys, I came to know this crazy engineer by my friend. I have dilemma in choosing my career. Could anyone help me?
So I opened about 55 finder windows simultaneously accidentally. I'm running Yosemite on my 2011 iMac and I wanted to find out the total size of all the folders I've...
Hello people, I have done my Masters in Industrial Engineering, in 2014. Have studied various topics of IE and did several projects/internships (on Supply Chain, Logistics, Manufacturing, Consulting,etc.) with almost...
I'm wondering how many of you would be interested in participating in ask me anything sessions on CrazyEngineers? We're in touch with the top CxOs of hottest startups, eCommerce ventures...
At times I get so bugged when I have to write some data on my cellphones memory card. Especially larger files upto 2GB it takes approximately 15 mins. Was quite...