Selected for DASDM: Should I go for Banking Exams or Pursue CDAC?

Hey I have been selected for DASDM cousre....i have completed my BE in Computer Science but had very little intrest in this field....now i have decided to go for banking exams....and i came to know that i can do this....suddenly selected in dasdm....what should i do?????????????????????????

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Internship/Training is an important part of engineering curriculum. It provides an interface for us to be familiar with the respective industry. I carried out my first 6 weeks duration training...
Organisation is one of the most important of the world. For company all the person should keep the unity.So easily achieve the organization goals.So improve the company.Then keep the rules...
They proudly call it a social movement, not a product. Short for Sustainable Alternative Lighting, SALt has been created by Aisa Mijeno, an engineering faculty member at De La Salle...
Regarding my experience, There was the great experience over this company. We had a project of making solar pannel with effective crystals. And we made some codings over proteus software(embedded)....
I have been selected for DASDM course conducted by CDAC....I know very well that CDAC is very Well known for DAC but i was not able to give the entrance...