Security System

Project Abstract / Summary : If someone opens shutters of the shops or the gates of cars than the air sensor will become active and the sensor will be connected to a phone using gps. On activation of the sensor the phone will ring. The user switch off the sensor if it is not in use. This innovative idea will reduce the chances of robbery and the society can have tension free sleep at night. This will reduce the number of crimes in our country as well the expenditure of the country over security guards. By reducing loss of an individual, status of every individual’s economy will increase thus country’s economy will also increase. The above ideas can be implemented on smart phones having GPS. An air sensor will be used attached to the air tight doors of the cars and the shops and this sensor will be connected to the GPS of the phones (Air sensor can be replaced by Touch sensor). As the door will open , the sensor will sense air and it will enable the phone to ring. The user may off the sensor through on/off key attached to the sensor or by turning off GPS of their phones.

Why did you choose to work on this project topic : Actually since few months I observed that the numbet of robberies are increasing day by day and since we are a btech students so decided to find some technical solution which is approachable by the almost people.

Project Category : CS / IT / Networking
------------------------------------------------------
Institute/College Name: Bhagwan Parshuram Institute of Technology
City: Delhi
State: Delhi
Participating Team From: Third Year

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello Friends After trying different idea over past 4 years , a1tolet, customer ratings and now my app https://app.facebook.com/ratemyfive, from which I had great hope, that this app will really...
With so many innovations exhibited in CES 2015, there were many product launches that failed to receive their fair share of spotlight. One such product was the HTC Desire 826....
After launching Xolo 8X-1020 earlier this month, the Indian mobile maker Xolo has launched another affordable smartphone named Xolo Q520s. The new Q-series Xolo smartphone comes with a metallic finish...
To all the new members of CrazyEngineers, Be it a generic topic or a technical one, when you see a new question asked or a new discussion initiated, write your...
Anybody tried running C Program without the use of the header file declaration? If you are using Turbo C compiler, please let me know what is the output. Run any...