.scot - Scoltand's Official Domain Name

Scotland's just got a new official domain name and it's called .scot. If anyone wants to pick up the domain name for their websites, wait till 23rd September. #-Link-Snipped-# will start accepting expression of interest from that date. Earlier, .london was launched for those who wanted to use the domain name.

Another interesting domain name soon to be launched is .wales and .cymru. India's already got its own official domain '.in'.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello CEans ! I would like to introduce you to @Aditya Deshmukh. He keeps us well informed about the various technological releases through his posts and threads. I would aptly...
I have been regularly irregular here for past year or so. Things seems to have changed quite a lot. @Kaustubh Katdare your design again stands out. Trying to find some...
The next in the line of our popular weekend debate is scheduled on July 20, 2014 at 7:30 PM (IST). The debate is open to all the CEans! Read the...
Hello CEans....I was selected in Two companies Syntel and Mphasis.I was getting confused to accept which offer so that there will be growth in future.Syntel is offering 2.9 and Mphasis...
Looks like the creative crazy Ideas thread has outlived it's life span. Seems to have crossed plenty views and replies. Looks like calling me to put some life back. Should...