Scope of Chemical Engineering?

hey guys.
i am doing chemical engineering from India. Currently i am in my first year ...
i just wanted to know about the scope and the present and future prospects in the field of chemical engineering- abroad as well as in India.
Also, will an MBA or an MS degree be beneficial to me in the future?? And are chemical engineers paid well as compared to other engineers?

thanks a lot!!
cheers

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I guess the title should have been different, because the 'scope' of chemical engineers is so big! 😀

Regarding the prospects; Chemical Engineers will always be in demand and you don't have to worry about 'jobs' too early. Just concentrate on being a good chemical engineer and you'll have no shortage of jobs.

No one in this world can tell or advice you about the future of anything. All I can say is - if you are good, you'll find a way. You may not like my answer, but that's all I can say.

I believe your sole purpose behind taking up engineering was to get a job - and trust me, you will get it.
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    Well lets say chemical engineers have new profession apart from usual chemistry related stuff,they are extensively prefered as health,safety & environmant engineers/managers and these are very imp for ant chemical related companies
  • rajchemiczna
    rajchemiczna
    in 2010 chemical engineers are one of the top paid professionals..!!
  • rajchemiczna
    rajchemiczna
    hey guys u have any idea abt final year project??

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi, please suggest me some project topics concerned 2 mechanical subjects.
i need to make a working model(as a mini project) in electromagnetic fields , preferably time varying fields , can you guys give me some ideas... "i don't need the...

hi

hi.... 😀😀😀 can anyone pls help me with some general topics for presenting a paper😁😁
hello ...........here is an nitian
can anyone prefer best book to study java & web programming😡