Scope in Electronics in India. How to start in IT?

i am seriously cofused what to do after B.E .i am a electronics engg..but though there is no scope in india of electronics.so i have switch to IT field.but i am confused between devloper and testing.so will you plz tell me if i have to go for testing or developer from where i should strt.i mean basic.and also tel me about android devloper.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    pradeep13@
    though there is no scope in india of electronics
    Can you explain that a bit in more detail so that we can understand what you're trying to say?
    pradeep13@
    confused between devloper and testing
    Maybe this should help: Career In Software Testing Vs. Software Development

pradeep13@
    i have to go for testing or developer from where i should strt
    Could you explain your question a bit in more detail? What are the problems you are facing?

pradeep13@
    and also tel me about android devloper.
    Which android developer would you like to know about?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Wishing CEan- @Ankita Katdare a happy and prosperous birthday. May this day be the beginning of ever growing happiness and success in your life.
Hello im a studnet from CSI (center for science and Industry) and i currently have todo a exstesive research report on mechanical engineers that have a degree in mechanical engineering....
am using mplab x ide software and hitech pic compiler in my program some problem with that program ...... ineed know to execute if condition for only one time eventhough...
Take a scenario where a router receives an ethernet frame which is encapsulating an IP Packet. The following are the operations that would be performed by the router. The router...
How is career growth in Syntel in terms of knowledge gain, project work, learning and salary growth for fresh trainees? Also in first year Syntel is providing 2.9ctc so what...