Scope for Industrial Automation in India

Hello Techno friend as a fresher there is confusion to select good field as a career. Is Industrial automation good choice for making career? are there quiet job available in India??? In India automation have a scope?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Akshay Akki9
    Hello Techno friend as a fresher there is confusion to select good field as a career. Is Industrial automation good choice for making career? are there quiet job available in India??? In India automation have a scope?
    Yes is the answer to all the questions you've asked.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello friends, I am doing Home Automation Solutions to people based on their requirements and situations. I am looking for a gang (Free Lancers or part time workers) (only south...
Hi can any tell me whether b tech marine is eligible for indian enginerering services
Project Abstract / Summary : This paper aims to bring out an alternative technique for electricity generation from solar energy. The main objective is to utilize most solar spectrum both...
How to calculate the minimum diameter of the shaft required for a motor ?
Vinod Muthukrishnan traveled across the country as the son of an Army officer with frequent transfers. Not only did he do awesome adventures but also got a chance to explore...