Sapient lay off 800 employees [at Gurgaon & Bangalore]

CEans,

I got a news that Sapient has fired 800 employees in India; Gurgaon & Bangalore offices.

Can someone confirm this, please?

Replies

• Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    I have heard that too. Looks like Sapient is not doing good at all. Merrill Lynch was their major customer. Gosh, how many jobs will they take?

PS: Sure thing that Cybage laid off 250 employees from Pune office this month. There is also a news that they are going lay off 150 more.
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    Here is the Sapient confirmation

#-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I'm looking for project ideas related to ECE. Does anyone have an idea of good and innovative ECE projects? Please provide a list.
Hi everybody, I've a question... is there a certification or something that decides if a soft core is fault tolerant or not? and another question...I've seen that LEON3-FT is radiation...
All you CEans who wish to be a part of a project for development of a Web based content management system should read further. Rest can hit the back button....
Hello I am new to this and I was takes to get my companies website up in the SE list. Can anyone out there help me, I would like to...
I have created a standard connection(oracle) and i have created a new recordset during the on load of the main form. The project is named as student information system and...