Santhosh here :)

Hi guys I'm Santhosh from Trichy, Tamil Nadu. I'm a Mechanical Engineering student doing the final year of my course.

I'm basically a CAD/CAM/CAE expert. I've did some life-style designs, developed some new designs in IC engines and I designed a new kind of a weeder-cum-seeder equipment and fabricated with the assistance of my friends. And I'm working on a couple of projects right now.

Hope I get many more engineering exposure, experience and knowledge here in this versatile platform of Crazy Engineers....

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE community #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    It's great to see you already interacting and posting new discussions. We hope you will be a regular at at the community and start loving it more and more every new day.

Welcome to CE Family!
  • Santhosh M
    Santhosh M
    đź‘Ť... Sure..... And thank you....

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

So Google Play Store update has been rolled out, the new version of Play store 4.9.13 looks very nice. Good job, Design team đź‘Ť
Those who have started working for an IT company in India the recent past must know about the NASSCOM initiative known as - nationalskillregistry.com Most engineering colleges would ask students...
On first day of CWG 2014, Indian weightlifters Khumukcham Sanjita Chanu lifted a total of 173 kg to get gold while Mirabai Chanu lifted 170 kg to win silver in...
I can relate to this totally. May his tribe increase. That is what passion is about. Quote: When an Apple programmer’s project got canceled, he didn’t despair. He just kept...
Quote Women make 80% of healthcare decisions in the United States, but the percentage of females leading healthcare companies is still tiny. A 2012 U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics report,...