Samsung Grand Neo Plus Listed On Official Website For INR 9,990

Samsung, the South Korean tech-giant has finally launched Grand Neo Plus in India. Ever since the proliferation of low budget smartphones from Lenovo, Motorola, Xiaomi, etc. in India, Samsung's place in smartphone market has surely taken its toll. With the launch of this product, Samsung must be wishing to regain the support of its Indian customers. This new smartphone from Samsung has already been listed in the official website of Samsung and we are expecting an official launch soon.

[​IMG]

Available in three colours: Balck, White and Gold, Samsung Grand Neo+ sports a 5-inch WVGA (800 x 480) screen screen. This new headset has Samsung's TouchWiz interface on top and runs on Android 4.4 Kitkat. The phone is also powered by 1.2 Ghz processor coupled with 1 GB RAM and 8 GB storage. Coming to the camera details, it has 5-MP rear camera and 2 MP front camera. Samsung claims 11 hours of incessant talk time and 430 hours on standby when connected to 3G networks with its 2200 mAh battery. It also supports Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n and Bluetooth connectivity along with HSPA+, EDGE / GPRS connectivity. The handset comes with proximity sensor, a compass and an accelerometer.

The phone may be made available in dual SIM version in India with price expected as Rs. 9,990 ($160). The product has been already made available at Samsung online #-Link-Snipped-#. What do you think about this new smartphone from Samsung?Share with us in the comments' section below.

Via: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello Ceans My name is Jassem Chouhan 6th semester IT Branch from Kota Rajasthan. I am totally confused about summer training. I want to do in cloud computing in the...
I'm wondering if the convention that the methods that are declared private or protected are required to start with _ aka underscore. Is there any standard naming convention that sets...
The researchers at the University of Maryland (UMD) and Temple University have discovered a new class of magnets called ‘non-Joulian magnets’. The unique property of this kind of magnets is...
The weekend is here, which means most of you would like to escape the heat in city and live in the arms of Mother Nature. If camping or nature resorts...
hello! i am a 4th year electronics and instrumentation student. i m interested to do a course in PLC/SCADA. could you pls suggest me the names of good institutes that...