Samsung Teases Galaxy J And Its Launch Date In Taiwan

Samsung’s Taiwan unit has left a trail of clues about the Samsung Galaxy J smartphone in a - YouTube. The 22 second video starts off by showing a Galaxy Gear smartwatch near the Galaxy J with the date 9th December and the time 1300 hours which might be its launch date in Taiwan. This strategy of showing the launch date and time has previously been used by Nokia for many of its smartphones. The eagle eyed folks over at #-Link-Snipped-# were able to spot the biggest clue about the smartphone at the seven second mark when it shows a small inscription on the lower-right side with the characters “SC-02F” which is the model number for the Samsung Galaxy J.

Galaxy J (1)
Galaxy J (2) Galaxy J (3)

The metal clad Samsung Galaxy J is said to have a 5-inch 1080p Super AMOLED display and will run Android 4.2 Jelly Bean OS on a 2.26GHz quad-core Snapdragon 800 processor with 3GB of RAM. The phone has got a huge internal memory of 32 GB and if you manage to run out of storage space you can pop in microSD cards of up to 32 GB. The phone has got a 13.2 MP rear camera with Optical Image Stabilisation and a front 2MP snapper. The bulk is said to be powered by a 2,600mAh battery. You can dig through the unofficial list of specs on the #-Link-Snipped-# website but we would advise you to wait for the official launch of the Galaxy J before you start quoting the “Just Take My Money” meme. The phone has been Specs-packed Samsung Galaxy J gets certified in Taiwan, may be just a lot of smoke - PhoneArena is set to be a part of #-Link-Snipped-# in Japan but you never know Samsung might unleash it over the world in the future. For now though all you can do is have a look at the smartphone in the video below.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Curious to know what do programmers and software developers think about Windows 8.1 operating system from Microsoft. Do you think it's developer friendly (availability of tools, software, IDEs) and how's...
Hi, we can interface LCD to micro controller and we can display the desired information similarly is there any opportunity to interface loud speaker to micro contoller and produsing desired...
Hello, buddies is here any methods or algorithm to defend andro rat virus.i am doing my final year proj. In android security sect. and i planning to integrate build in...
Hi friends, I search after examples or videos or names of robots or machines that work in a very accurate scale something like one millimeter of accuracy or better accuracy,...
Facebook has been on a spree to make changes to the WAY it delivers its content to the users through its NEWS FEED. One has to believe that the source...