Samsung & Tata Motors To Launch Infotainment Systems In Cars Using Drive Link App

First of all happy new year to all my sweet and intelligent friends of cean. Now i came to the topic that is the car infotenment system as i know this system is required to configure with the entertainment issues in the vehicle the forgion brand like oddy jaguar are using this system from long time and this system is based on or configured with the ios apple so the indian user are unable to connect them with there android smart phones and they are unable to fully use this system at all.
[​IMG]
So now it is a great news for those friends who wants to connect there car entertainment system with there android smart phones. The a famous brand oddy make it a deal with google to make there infotenment system should be compatible for the android which is very famous in india.
Now since we will be able to connect it with android so are able to use the android apps easily and the navigation feature also plays an important role in it . Because now we are able to get a more borader navigation path due to more online maps in india, the wheather condition information and also the information the live traffic at all.
Since it is android so it also support vice search so now user can easily access it with there voice during the driving time and can be able to make messages and call.
Till now all the branded lauxiery vehicles like BMW, Mersadise, Honda etc are using apple ios . so oddy will be the first one who shows there this new infotenment system in consumer eletronic show 2014.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am bit confused as lack of proper knowledge. I have ended yup between two institutes and their courses. Seed Infotech guides me to become software tester to enter IT...
As engineers, the base of everything we do is science. Engineering itself is application of science and the laws that have been proven to work in any given frame of...
Datsun is one of the most important brands from Nissan Motor Company. At the Delhi Auto Expo 2014 in India, the company has unveiled its brand new MPV called Datsun...
Firefox engineers have released a brand new version of Firefox (available in nightly and aurora buildes at this time) featuring the long promised Australis user interface. The official Mozilla UX...
At the Auto Expo 2014 in India, Tata Motors and Samsung have joined hand to launch an in-car infotainment systems for the upcoming cars from Tata. This move comes as...