Samsung position in world

what is the position of samsung in world .how people take its product and others..

Replies

• Kamlesh Vora
    Kamlesh Vora
    oyerohit
    what is the position of samsung in world .how people take its product and others..
    you may get your answers here in this video 😀
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Not sure what this discussion is aimed at; but not many people realise that Samsung is much bigger than people think. Video shared by #-Link-Snipped-# just shows that. They're from a small country, yet have operations spread across the world and have ventured into several diverse domains.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi friends, I need some ideas 4 my mechatronics mini project send me topic plzzzz....
Free courses from COURSERA: https://www.coursera.org/specializa...bEBHUEIQEeWY6p0s1m-c3w~bEBHUEIQEeWY6p0s1m-c3w
Not many people know that the Tadoba - Andhari National Park remains open for the guests even during the monsoon season. I planned a surprise for my family last weekend...
Reliance Jio is leaving no stone unturned for a big bang launch of their 4G services in India by December this year. Yesterday, on the eve of India's Independence Day,...
hi everyone i m a student of final year civil engineering , and i wanted to give my seminar on rollar coaster steel structure. I m not so sure about...