Samsung GamePad Gets Official Price Tag In India - Launch In Jan 2014.

Samsung GamePad price in India is Rs. 4,999. The mobile gaming aficionados spread across the nation will be able to lay their hands on the gamepad by the end of January 2014. If you love gaming on your Samsung Galaxy smartphones and want a set of physical controllers for a better gaming experience, Rs. 5k shouldn't look like a big price to pay.

Samsung-Gamepad-Price-In-India

Samsung made the grand announcement at the launch of Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 Launch In India Today, Price To Be Revealed Soon in India. The exact launch date has not been revealed yet; but the launch should happen in the last week of January 2014. Samsung GamePad is a handy measuring 137.78×86.47×31.80 mm and features two analog sticks, 4 action buttons, two trigger buttons and start & play buttons.

The GamePad is compatible with most of the Galaxy devices with display sizes ranging from 4" - 6.3". The device should run Android 4.1 and above. GamePad will pair with your phone via Bluetooth 3.0 or NFC.

How many of you are buying a GamePad?

Replies

• Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    I would rather buy OUYA @5000 INR & have better gaming experience than GamePad.
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Which game would be better if we play with gamepad in Samsung pnones as most of he games in android platform are mainly concentrated on touch type games and sensor concentrated ones?
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    I like the idea. Rs5000 will look like a big deal for normal phone users. But it wouldn't be a problem for those high end users with larger displays and good hardware. Games can be tweaked to enable controller option, a much better alternative to the Sony PSP. Android being a larger platform for games, this is a better scope for developers as well to come up with cooler games to play with this controller. I can already see the games like Assassins Creed and Need for Speed (some small examples) being a hit with it if the 'game' is rightly priced on the Google Play Store! Also a gaming controller would mean better wrestling/fighting games in future.

#.another.reason.why.you.shouldn't.buy.a.sony.PSP.anytime.soon!

P.S.: Would you rather go ahead and buy a PSP which is more 'portable' and funtertaining than a Gamer's PC/X-Box/PlayStation which you would use sparingly if you're someone with a hectic work-life schedule? - guess that accounts for a debate!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi I got 1353 rank in Section A + B. I am only interested Banglore CDAC. what are my chance to get in CDAC Bangalore {Knowledge parK and CDAC electronics...
India Kawasaki Motors (IKM) has brought two of its leading and renowned high-end motorcycles in India with Kawasaki Z1000 and Kawasaki Ninja 1000. In a move to expand its presence...
The biggest tunnel borer was going about is routine civil job of boring a huge tunnel under Seattle, when it was literally brought to a grinding halt by an Unidentified...
The question is simple. What species of animal/bird/mammal/anything besides homo sapiens would you like to be if you were given a chance? Just curious to know what others think. I'll...
Hello CeansOne or the other time we come across good websites to practice aptitude,verbal,English and generally asked competitive questions(Written Test)..shall we make a list of the websites that will help...