Samsung Galaxy Tab4 Tablets Specifications & Features Out At Launch

Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. has launched the Galaxy Tab4 series of tablets in three size variants. These include - Samsung Galaxy Tab4 8.0, Tab4 10.1 and Tab4 7.0. Offered in two color variants - Black and White, the tablets shall me made available globally in the 2nd quarter of 2014. Let us take a look at the specs and features of each of these tablets one by one.

Samsung Galaxy Tab4 8.0

Powered by the 1.2 GHz Quad Core processor, the Tab4 8.0 features a 8-inch screen with WXGA (1280 X 800 pixel) display resolution. Running on the latest Android 4.4 KitKat operating system, the tablet has WiFi, 3G, LTE, WiFi Direct, Bluetooth 4.0, USB 2.0 and GPS among the connectivity options. The primary camera on the rear end is 3 megapixel while the front camera is a 1.3 megapixel one. On the memory front there's 1.5GB + 16GB and Micro SD support (up to 64GB), while there's a 4,450 mAh battery packed inside.

Galaxy Tab4 8.0 (SM-T330) Black_1

Samsung Galaxy Tab4 10.1

Powered by the 1.2 GHz Quad Core processor, the Tab4 10.1 features a 10.1-inch screen with WXGA (1280 X 800 pixel) display resolution. Running on the latest Android 4.4 KitKat operating system, the tablet has WiFi, 3G, LTE, WiFi Direct, Bluetooth 4.0, USB 2.0 and GPS among the connectivity options. The primary camera on the rear end is 3 megapixel while the front camera is a 1.3 megapixel one. On the memory front there's 1.5GB + 16GB and Micro SD support (up to 64GB), while there's a 6,800 mAh battery packed inside.

Galaxy Tab4 10.1 (SM-T530) Black_1

Samsung Galaxy Tab4 7.0

Powered by the 1.2 GHz Quad Core processor, the Tab4 7.0 features a 10.1-inch screen with WXGA (1280 X 800 pixel) display resolution. Running on the latest Android 4.4 KitKat operating system, the tablet has WiFi, 3G, LTE, WiFi Direct, Bluetooth 4.0, USB 2.0 and GPS among the connectivity options. The primary camera on the rear end is 3 megapixel while the front camera is a 1.3 megapixel one. On the memory front there's 1.5GB + 16GB and Micro SD support (up to 64GB).

Galaxy Tab4 7.0 (SM-T230) Black_1
Therefore, as you can see nothing changes apart from the battery and the screen size & resolution. Another common feature to all the three tablets are the built-in apps, which include- Samsung ChatON, Samsung Kies, Samsung Apps and Samsung Link along with features such as Voice Call(3G/LTE), MultiWindow and HW Key.

The details about the exact date of availability or the pricing details are not yet out, but we expect an official word about the same from the company anytime soon. Till we update you with that information, let us know your thoughts and opinions on the new Tab4 series of tablets from Samsung in comments below.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Minnowboard Max is the second in the line of Minnowboard series of mini-computers launched by MinnowBoard.org for the DIYers. Just a few months ago, the MinnowBoard had announced their own...
Critical Temperature: It is temperature at (and above which) a gas/ vapor cannot be liquified no matter how much pressure is applied to it. Critical Pressure: It is the pressure...
I had an opportunity to watch the 4K Ultra-HDTV at a Sony showroom and was fairly impressed by the quality of the display. Samsung recently announced 4K Monitors in the...
hi... i need some career advice. I have received offers for CTS infrastructure and IBM infra services.... Should i join this or wait for a testing or development job?? I...
Now i am working at good software company(mid-small sized), got placed through college campus interview,The company has 2 years bond period and , 1.2 years is now remaining,I got 2.1...