Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Released - Would You Choose It Over Others?

If you haven't yet laid your hands of any of Samsung's Android tablets yet, surely there was something amiss. Now you've got one more option to choose from. The all new Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 is here. Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd. has released an official press release, describing the tech specs and features of their latest gadget in town. Galaxy Tab 2 is a 7-inch sleekly designed tablet that has evolved from its elder brothers bringing to us a compact yet power-packed gadget that Android-lovers would definitely want to check out once.

With easier one-hand grip and the carry-in-pocket style form factor, the design of the Galaxy Tab features a thinner bezel as compared to the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2. Running on a 1.2 GHz Dual Core processors, Galaxy Tab 3 offers a 8/16 GB internal storage expandable up to 64 GB, so your high-res photos, videos and all mp3 can have a new roof to be in.

gtabgalaxy-tab-3-7-inch0053gmat

Boasting off a 'stunning clarity', Samsung Galaxy Tab 3's rear camera will be a 3 megapixel, whereas the video-call-maker front camera will be 1.3 megapixel. Using the Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean), all the features of the latest Android OS will be fitting in your hands when you buy this tablet. And that can happen when the Galaxy Tab 3's WiFi version becomes available globally in May whereas the 3G version in June.

Though the features aren't particularly exciting, we are looking forward to some price guesses from our readers for this new baby in the gadget-town. Would you choose it over Samsung's other tablets? Start talking.

Replies

• Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    I will still prefer Nexus 10 over Samsung Galaxy Tabs.
    There's some x-factor in Nexus which attracts me more than Samsung Galaxy tablets.

Without looking at technical specifications,It's kinda hard to guess the price.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi everyone My name is SHOBHA KHOKHAR.and I am currently into my last year B.TECH from chandigarh... I heard about this forum from one of my friend in the college...
It's a smartphone. It's a tablet - Familiar with the line? Millions got wooed over by it when Samsung used it to promote it's pathbreaking phablet Samsung Galaxy Note. And...
Remember we told you about Samsung's Bendable Screens, that were all set to be on smartphones by 2013? Well, now we have a definite winner over it. What Scientists from...
We've made a few changes to comply with the upcoming app changes on Facebook. CEans who are using Facebook Login may please report any problems / errors in this thread...
Somewhere I heard that people used some kind of chemical which keeps mineral water chilled for long time. Does anybody knows about such chemical?