Samsung Galaxy Sleek: The Next Smartphone From Samsung?

People have been religiously waiting for the launch of Samsung Galaxy Nexus due to be on shelves by December 2011. But it appears that even before its launch Samsung has already started planning for their next device. In a recent trademark application filed with the United States Patent and Trademark Office by Samsung on November 23, it seems that Samsung will be calling their next device as 'Samsung Galaxy Sleek'.

#-Link-Snipped-#

The trademark serial number #-Link-Snipped-# includes goods and services as Telephones, smart phone, mobile phones and tablet computers. So one thing is now clear that after the launch of Nexus, Samsung might be using the 'Sleek' name for their next smart product though not clear that it would be a phone or a tablet as no official statement has been issued by Samsung yet.

Samsung usually uses the word 'sleek' for its devices which are smooth, polished and thin enough to catch the attention of users. So getting into some usual prediction game with the given name, we could see an Android 4.0 powered 'sleek' quad core tablet or an evolution of Galaxy S or Ga6laxy S II with much better features. So all eyes set on Samsung for getting in something new for its admirers and competing with its main rival, Apple.

Source: Samsung Trademarks Next Smartphone Name: Galaxy Sleek

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

In science, the type of light used is more often ultraviolet, infrared or the X-rays. However it was somehow difficult to produce an ultraviolet light i.e. light of shorter wavelength....
The funniest things are the forbidden. Yes, starting this article with one of Mark Twain's quotes is just a way of paying my tribute to him. And I'm not the...
Today's cars are no more about travelling alone. With the increasing digitization and computerization, Ford vehicles are also getting advanced and giving you an utmost of the travelling experience with...
After almost all companies having their individual turns in the market, now Motorola is out with its 720p HD native resolution display smartphone: Dinara XT928. This model makes use of...
After a successful journey that Facebook has been through the last few years, the founder has acknowledged that it is true that some grave mistakes have been made that compromise...