Samsung Galaxy S8 release date could be February 26 - a day before MWC 2017

Though it might not come as a surprise to the tech community, the rumour wheel has it that Samsung is all set to launch its new Galaxy S series smartphone the 'Galaxy S8' on February 26th, the Sunday before MWC 2017 commences in Barcelona. The rumour took shape when a Twitter user who goes by the name Ricciolo posted a tweet sharing an image that looks roughly like an invite of the Samsung Galaxy Unpacked event scheduled for 26-02-17. The teaser could be confirming the launch of the upcoming Galaxy S8 smartphone as the leaked image shows an eye with an '8' imbibed in it and a diagram that looks like a mobile device. Here's the tweet:

After the launch of Samsung Galaxy Note 7: Iris Scanner, Water Resistant Body & Android Marshmallow in August this year and the subsequent event of DGCA Bans Samsung Galaxy Note 7 On Flights as the aftermath of the reports of the Note 7 catching fire on flights from all over the world surfaced, quickly followed by DGCA Lifts Ban On Samsung Galaxy Note 7, it's not surprising that the company wants to shift focus of its fans and customers towards the future.

[​IMG]

Coming to the other details of the Galaxy S8 that have surfaced thanks to various leaks and rumours. It's being said that the device will come with a dual camera setup with a 16 megapixel and an 8 megapixel camera. Another rumour says that the smartphone will no longer have its signature home button and will also get rid of the headphone jack. We also head that the Galaxy S8 will be the first one from the company to feature a completely bezel less design. There's also speculation about a fingerprint-sensing display.

More rumours and leaks are to follow in the next few months leading to the big launch in February. What are your expectations from the new Galaxy S series device? Share with us in comments below.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• prahu mac
    prahu mac
    could be a game changer!!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Sir I have completed my civil engineering . But Im still confused what to do after this. Im interested in designing a buildings or any other structure I don't wana...
(Friend Shivakumar sent this) Technology​ In 1998, Kodak had 170,000 employees and sold 85% of all photo paper worldwide. Within just a few years, their business model disappeared and they...
Quote: Baxter and Sawyer are deployed in manufacturing businesses around the world, but China, in particular, has been a huge area for growth. According to Brooks, factories there have 15...
(Posted by friend Balakrishnan on fb) Two people wearing cross straps move around furniture even up and down narrow stairs quite comfortably.
I am looking for a detailed answer on the use of thinner and hardener in paint?