Samsung Galaxy S5 Camera Details Begin To Leak

We'd like to begin this article by warning the brand new Galaxy S4, Note owners that this update will make your phone / phablet outdated. While you are busy boasting off the capabilities, tech specs and features of your latest possession, Samsung's engineers have already ensuring that the Samsung Galaxy S5 will make the competition look Jurassic. The specs and features of the next flagship phone from Samsung have began to surface and they are awesome. We've just obtained some information about the camera modules to be included in Samsung Galaxy S5. Let's go through what's floating in the social media and sources closer to the development.

Galaxy-S5-Camera

According to a latest post from S.Korean #-Link-Snipped-#, Samsung is planning to pack the state-of-the-art 16 MP camera modules in S5. The company has been working on the camera module for quite some time now and hoping that it will be ready for the S5. The sensor has already been included in the Galaxy S4 zoom, which is a special 'camphone'. Industry experts consider that this move would ensure that Samsung stays in close competition with LG & Sony in including latest camera sensor modules in their premium phone line ups.

The 16 MP camera is likely to be equipped with Optical Image Stabilization (OIS) feature; one important feature that Samsung wanted to include in the Galaxy Note 3 as well; but couldn't. We learn that OIS feature has been included in the auto-focus aka AF actuator but the supply of the OIS AF actuator isn't just as smooth as it should have been - not a surprising thing when Samsung needs several millions of these sensors. The production capacity of the suppliers in Korea and Japan is expected to get an upgrade in coming months.

The S5 is likely to be announced in March 2014 and it means we all have quite some time to be happy with our S4s and S3s as well. What do you say?

Replies

• Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    So samsung has stepped up to a arena to compete other mobile companies in not only os but also to compete via features.Can it compete nokias lumnia 920.
  • [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    The recent phones has just became showpieces. You buy one S4, showoff all the sensors to your friends and family for a day or two and after that, those sensors won't be turned on ever because if you keep them ON, your phone will not last even 5 hours. Instead of focusing on releasing 2 flagships per year, Samsung should work on actually making the available features useful.
  • CE Designer
    CE Designer
    I have an S3 and I admit i don't utilize all the features. Its a pretty sweet phone. I wish samsung would change the look a little bit though, something new and radical that is worth me having to upgrade, because Im sure with the boosted spec the phone may be really expensive.
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    I am tired of this bloat called "Touchwiz".
    Gimme pure Android minus sensors. 'Cause they're juice suckers.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Abhishek Rawal
    I am tired of this bloat called "Touchwiz".
    Gimme pure Android minus sensors. 'Cause they're juice suckers.
    I know there are a lot of people who hate TouchWiz, but I absolutely like it. Naked Android looks 'dull'. It may also mean that the CPU and GPU work extra to deliver the content, but I'm all okay with that. If I'm not mistaken, a recent study proved the Galaxy S4 pure Android didn't outperform the regular S4.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

As I came across Social networking sites One question that disturbs me a lot is that it is right to use social networking sites for the sake of ads?.A recent...
Yesterday when i was in class on "vehicle body engineering" my sir explained on the advantage of having engine at front .The question i have is that we had discussed...
I have 2 HDs : 1) 320 GB 2) 500 GB 320 GB HD includes OS, I have alloted 220 GB for /home, rest is alloted to / , /boot...
In NAS ( network attached storage), we use CIFS and NFS as the file systems. Why don't we use the common file systems like FAT and NTFS in windows and...
CEans, If anyone of you is facing issues with login / logout not working; or you keep getting logged out abruptly, then please clear all your browser cookies and try...