Samsung Galaxy Note III India Launch On September 25!

Samsung Galaxy Note III's India launch date is September 25! At the time of unveiling the phone last night in Germany, Samsung's J.K. Shin announced that the phone will be launched globally in 149 countries on September 25th. Samsung's spokesperson has confirmed to the team at BGR.in that the Note III will be launched in India on September 25th. All of us have been speculating on the exact launch date of the phone in India and its price; but we now have the confirmation on the launch date at least. The price of the phone is expected to be around Rs. 50k.

GalaxyNote3

We believe Samsung's getting the launch date just right as Apple announces their iPhone 5S and iPhone 5C on September 10. It looks like Samsung's making sure that the iPhone 5S will find it difficult to attract the potential buyers. Unless Apple blinds all of us with their innovations which we haven't seen before - we'd expect a lot of people to prefer Galaxy Note 3 over iPhone 5S or even iPhone 5.

Here's a short video introduction of the Galaxy Note 3. Check it out -

Replies

• Sanyam Khurana
    Sanyam Khurana
    Wow, the features are really very good, I like the feature to have a box on the screen and run the app in that particular area only.

They are giving looks like of Ubuntu screen, as we can access the apps by swiping on the left screen.

Pretty cool things Note 3 has to offer. Now, let's wait for the official price. I think it would be somewhere around 46k.
  • Sanyam Khurana
    Sanyam Khurana
    Here's another video explaining the features of both S3 and galaxy gear

• Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    I googled for specs for samsung note 3 and found that pricing is exactly justified.With all sortsof cool features such as 13 mp camera,sd slot extension upto 64GB, dual shot, video quality, stylus, etc makes it elegant.I doubt apples success over this samsung note 3. If apple wins it will be a miracle .At this fast phase and quality Samsung pose threat to apple in overtaking them as the King of smartphone industry.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

On a day where Galaxy Gear managed to get all the attention, Qualcomm Inc. quietly unveiled its Qualcomm Toq smartwatch. Yes, if you are wondering it’s pronounced as ‘talk’. Qualcomm...
Windows 8 promised us some interesting form factors, even though we have witnessed many devices none have given Android ones a run for their money mainly because their prices and...
This discussion can get propelled if you add some firing points to add some support to your views. So todays debate is all about the best leader that you have...
Why do Indian people prefer private hospitals over government hospitals? As we are Engineers we also have some social responsibility to find the reason behind this trend where people always...
This is the Question of many CS/IT Students on their days of college or even after that. A Student may have interest towards computers but not really on programming or...