Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Camera To Have Anti-Shake & Shutter

Samsung's Galaxy S4 is rapidly penetrating all the hearts worldwide and we're getting updates from the development of the next flagship launch expected from Samsung - The Galaxy Note 3. According to Korean #-Link-Snipped-#, Samsung Electronics will equip the Note 3 with a versatile camera module with anti-shake and shutters. It will be a 13 MP, multi-function camera which can compete with any other digital camera available in the markets. The phone is expected to be released in the second half of this year.

note3

EtNews reports that according to industry leaders, Samsung Electronics Mobile Communications devision is actively developing newer technologies to introduce IOS aka Optical Image Stablization and Shutter Functions in the Galaxy Note 3.

It's also being reported that the development team is considering introduction of 3X optical zoom; however it would be difficult to engineer into Note's less than a centimeter thin body. An official from the company has said that they're currently considering inclusion of several new technologies at this stage, however didn't confirm anything.

We hope Samsung will maintain the Screen Size and won't make further changes to it. Given Samsung's obsession with Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 Price In India And Tech Specs Out - Is Bigger Any Better?, we can't take anything for granted.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

can anybody please tell me, how the connection established... like eg when we give www.yahoo.com what exactly happens, and how it is connected to that site?
Hi everyone, Could anyone please help me with whether or not I have any scope in the air force after I graduate myself the next year? Currently, I am in...
why is concrete poured in beams first and then in slab?
Australian police in New South Wales recently issued a warning against the Defence Distributed 3D printed gun, stating: "No matter what end of this gun you can be on, you...
What is the remedy or solution when we come to know that a pile which has been bored and concreted is eccentric at site?