Samsung Galaxy Core Prime 4G Phone Priced At Rs. 9999 In India

The mid-budget smartphone Samsung's Galaxy Series 'Core Prime' has made its way to the Indian shores. The Dual SIM 4G smartphone has a 4.5 inch TFT display with 480 x 800 (WVGA) resolution. Having a 1.2GHz Quad Core processor as it engine, the Galaxy Core Prime features 1 GB RAM and 8 GB ROM with up to 64GB expandable memory under the hood. Priced in India at Rs. 9999, the phone falls short on many fronts in the specifications list when compared to other Android phones in the market. There's a meagre 5 megapixel camera on the rear that brings auto-focus and flash with it along side the support for 1280 x 720 pixel @30fps HD video recording. The front snapper has a 2 megapixel sensor.

samsung-galaxy-core-prime-4g

At 8.8 mm, the phone looks pretty sleek and brings a 2000 mAh battery with it that is said to offer up to 9 hours of video playback time. On the connectivity front, all your needs are taken care of with USB 2.0, GPS, Glonass, Beidou, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct and Bluetooth v4.0

The smartphone comes with Android 4.4 KitKat OS out of the box. At Rs. 9999 price tag, the phone will face serious competition from the likes of Xiaomi Note and Asus Zenfone. What are your thoughts about the new entrant? Share with us in comments below.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hii , i am currently working as a developer in SAP in an IT firm. I recently got an offer letter from an electronics company (offering almost double the current...
I'm wondering how many of you have actively used LinkedIn for job search? I've been a LinkedIn user for a long time and haven't found anyone contact us for job...
The month of June 2015 will be one second longer. Because of the Earth's rotation, this month is going to be longer by a second - that the midnight coordinated...
What is IES or Indian Engineering Services Exam? Union Public Services Commission (UPSC) conducts the Engineering Services Exam or ESE 2016 is an entrance exam for graduates who wish to...
There are many websites around that follow the model of FreeCharge. I have used the website many times and have received really good deals for recharging my phone through them....