Samsung Galaxy Core LTE Is Another Entry Level Android, Features Out

Samsung is introducing entry level 4G android phone in their massive line-up of Galaxy smartphones. This android device is same as that Samsung’s Galaxy core with added support of LTE. Samsung has named this phone as Samsung Galaxy Core LTE.

Samsung Galaxy Core LTE comes with same features as that of Galaxy Core. We’ll find some minor changes which distinguishes Samsung Galaxy Core and its LTE version. Galaxy core LTE features 1.2 GHz dual core Cortex A5 processor, a 4.5” display with qHD resolution instead of 4.3” present in its predecessor (Galaxy Core). The display technology is upgraded from regular TFT to PLS. The phone comes with old Android 4.2.2 Jellybean from the box and has 1GB of RAM and 8 GB of internal memory out of which about 4.5 GB is user available. In addition to that, it contains microSD card slot which can be extended up to 64GB.

samsung-galaxy-core-lte

In multimedia section Galaxy Core LTE offers a 5MP primary camera with 1080p video recording support while its predecessor comes only with 480p video at 30fps, the secondary camera remains the same, VGA. In connectivity Galaxy Core LTE have A-GPS , Bluetooth 4.0, NFC and WiFi with b/g/n support, This 4G phone have 2100mAh battery packed inside a 132.9*66.3*9.8 mm body with 'leather and soft-feel' covering to improve the feel of device. Samsung provides pre-installed softwares like Easy Mode, Adapt Sound, Smart Alert, S-Voice, S-Translator and S-travel in this device.

Price of this phone is yet to be confirmed but will be available in Europe, Russia and select countries from Asia and will known as Galaxy Core 4G in some regions . Galaxy Core LTE will be offered in two colors White and Black.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Karishma Manwani
    Karishma Manwani
    Impressive features..Planning to buy a new phone..I will consider this now 😀
  • Netradeep Dhonde
    Netradeep Dhonde
    It is worth considering if they price it below 15k

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Is OOPs Concepts essential for system programming?
Fragmentation has always been one of the biggest problems for Android. And adding salt to injury, Apple has been persistently writing about it as several low-cost smartphones are launched with...
Outernet is a new project which aims to bring FREE internet for every single inhabitant on planet Earth. Internet has now become an indispensable part of human life, and statistically...
When I saw the gif, I knew I had to play my part and share this. Such awesomeness. 👍 I'm not able to copy the image, so redirecting you to...
Microsoft is well aware of the fact that developers like to go online to find code samples to use in their projects. The problem with this method is that you...