Safe Driving: Smart Headlights Black-Out High Beams

Quote:
Engineers at Carnegie Mellon University’s Robotics Institute have developed programmable smart headlights that sense surrounding objects could allow drivers to use their high beams without blinding surrounding drivers or being blinded themselves by glare during inclement weather.
Endquote
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Quote: Did you know that the first plastic, Bakelite, was invented by accident? It was created by Dr. Leo Baekeland who was trying to find an alternative to the shellac-based...
please help me to get best of best adobe photoshop tutorials videos because i want to learn about photo editing & photo effect .
Lenovo India has come up with a new 6-inch smartphone called Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro running Android 4.4 KitKat operating system and a Qualcomm Snapdragon 2.5 GHz Quad-Core processor. This...
Well, there are pros and cons to both. I understood, that it comes down to a personal choice. What's yours? And why?
I'm sure all the coders here must be using some advance text editor to type and edit your code. I figured out that the font makes a huge difference when...