S.M.T.H App : Install It Only On The Phone You Want To Get Rid of

Just came across an app that's called S.M.T.H (aka Send Me to Heaven). I'm really impressed by the idea of the creator of the app. It's not for the faint-hearted people for sure; and unless you are a rich, spoilt brat - you won't install it on your smartphone either.

The app basically measures how high in the air can you thrown your phone!

Yeah! ...and the higher your throw is, the better are your chances of getting into the list of world top rankers.

S.M.T.H. - Apps on Google Play

Anyone trying this app? Let me know your score 😛

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Sorry. Can't do.

One in hand is better than parts in the bush. 👀 ☕

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

If you are an engineer running a startup and seeking media coverage for it, we will be glad to feature you on CrazyEngineers' Founders Circuit which is read by thousands...
if constructor is a instance method then how it gets called in a static context which is a main method.....how is it possible????? i have a lot of confusion about...
The local smartphone maker, Micromax has announced the launch of its mid-range smartphone called ‘Micromax Canvas Knight 2’. Priced at Rs. 16,299, the new 4G LTE -enabled dual SIM (both...
Vu has announced a new 60" full HD LED TV LED60S8575 in India with a price tag of Rs. 92,000. The TV boasts of impressive hardware A+ grade achromatic panel...
Can anyone suggest some thesis ideas that relates digital forensics and malware analysis? (Something that combines malware detection in a digital forensic scenario)