RTOS based project

Hello CE's,
This is about my summer term project. I want to worked on RTOS based project. but i am confused...😕

I require the following information:

1. where can i get the relavant information on VXworks?
2. where can i get free downloads of various RTOS operating systems?
3. where can i get some good RTOS sample project downloads?
4. where can i get sample projects on VxWorks RTOS?

5. Some projects related to RTOS.

Replies

• Ankit Litoriya
    Ankit Litoriya
    #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-#
    Pleases do tag some more CEians who can answer here if you are unable
    As i also have the same related query ... Any idea involved ARM+RTOS
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    harpreetbrar
    1. where can i get the relavant information on VXworks?
    #-Link-Snipped-#

harpreetbrar
    2. where can i get free downloads of various RTOS operating systems?
    eCos
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    FreeRTOS - Market leading RTOS (Real Time Operating System) for embedded systems with Internet of Things extensions

harpreetbrar
    4. where can i get sample projects on VxWorks RTOS?
    It's proprietary OS. I have no idea whether there's any sample projects of VxWorks available on internet or not. Why don't you duckduckgo it 😀
  • Ankit Litoriya
    Ankit Litoriya
    It's proprietary OS. I have no idea whether there's any sample projects of VxWorks available on internet or not. Why don't you duckduckgo it 😀

thanks for your valuable comment bro...
    if u don't mind to discuss here.. i followed one another blog geekyway and literally like the way you guys demonstrate.

Friends why don't you add some cool project ideas involved ARM LINUX RTOS and related to embedded .. which helps to the students who wants to seek into companies as a fresher and wans to build their resumes with some cool projects.

As you guy have lots of knowledge so just thinks how cool it is if you bring some new ideas and small guidance with some estimated cost for that project really helps alot. Even i suggest
    #-Link-Snipped-# to look also and do something interested here also.
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    #-Link-Snipped-# Thanks buddy. Its good to know you liked it & I did checked your comment in TGW.
    But the thing is I am no longer writing for TGW or anyother website. (Too much thing to learn)
    Plus i am last year student so too much on plate atm. Also I would to add that since I am student, I too desire to learn more about Linux Kernel & RTOS as you do.(I know very lil bit, like basics)

So why not start a thread & anyone interested will give their input ?
  • Ankit Litoriya
    Ankit Litoriya
    Abhishek Rawal
    #-Link-Snipped-# Thanks buddy. Its good to know you liked it & I did checked your comment in TGW.
    But the thing is I am no longer writing for TGW or anyother website. (Too much thing to learn)
    Plus i am last year student so too much on plate atm. Also I would to add that since I am student, I too desire to learn more about Linux Kernel & RTOS as you do.(I know very lil bit, like basics)

So why not start a thread & anyone interested will give their input ?
    Right Bro !!
    same here , Next 2 months are so crucial for me (Even that much chilly weather of Delhi unable to cool down my nerves )
    Really !! there's a strong need to start such thread here ( Have thoughts of refer some some QUORA links here but have decide to start some of my own but needs time for that ).

Well, Thanks Bro.
  • Manish kajave
    Manish kajave
    BRO GO TO FREE RTOS WEBSITE U GET FREE SOURSE CODE

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi, myself an M.Tech in CS and interested to pursue PhD. I am looking thesis titles in networking. Please help me in this regard. suggest good websites also. thanks in...
i am using ccs c compiler , but while building it is showing an internal error Internal Error - Contact CCS OUTPUT FILE P i am a beginner ....pls help...
hi i wnt to kne some topics for programing in c
CEans, I personally know CEans who wear the CE T-Shirts in colleges & companies to promote CE. Few of us have gone out of the way to convince their friends/colleagues...
hi all, please specify ieee real time project topics.and im very much intrested in doing my project in image processing...