RS India DesignSpark PCB Contest 2015

Quote:
The contest will run for next three months in four phases of Registration, Project Abstract Submission, Final Project Submission, and Review & Result Announcement. Best PCB designs, as selected by the panel of juries, will compete for the 1-2-3 ranks & to be awarded accordingly. Participants individually or as a team that gets awarded will also get a chance to visit the headquarters of RS Components India and work with RS India Technical Team as Interns for 3 months.
Endquote
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    A.V.Ramani
    get a chance to visit the headquarters of RS Components India and work with RS India Technical Team as Interns for 3 months.
    This is really nice reward they are providing.
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Harshad Italiya
    This is really nice reward they are providing.
    Cheshta can submit her PCB (Perfectly Charming Baby)entry and win hands down.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    A.V.Ramani
    Cheshta can submit her PCB (Perfectly Charming Baby)entry and win hands down.
    And if she gets training from Mamaji on real PCB design then it will be double side PCB. 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Quote: This is the first in a series of tutorials on detailing how to build an Internet of Things (IoT) application with resin.io. Resin.io is an a modern approach to...
Hello Can any guide me why one should consider upgrading centos 6.5 to centos 7? What are the major upgrades from 6.5 to 7 as far as performance is concerned?
The two new phones from Micromax are proud to present their ultra long lasting batteries. Aptly named Micromax Canvas Juice 3 and Juice 3+, these two phones boast of powerful...
Happy engineers day sir 😀 Sir currently iam doing my pgdac in kolkata i am from ece background and after the sort of training they are providing here i am...
Good Evening one and all .Happy engineers (crazyengineers)day to every one who are there in this group. Coming to my miniproject we have selected java based domain .Now me&my team...