Rolls Royce-the Wraith- Most powerful Rolls ever

It seems the Auto-giants are having a World War in India. With Franfurt Auto show coming up next month, none of them want to take their old school models with them. Here is another launch to be scheduled for Indian Market on August 23. And guess what, Rolls Royce is involved. They are bringing up The Wraith - the most powerful car they ever made.

Wraith is powered by a 624bhp V12 Engine which will take you to 100 km/hr within 4.4 seconds.
When compared with Ghost, which seems to be a base for making of Wraith, Wraith seems more balanced and shorter. If we compare the wheelbase, it is 183mm shorter, 130mm shorter in overall car length. The rear track is 40mm wider and car is 43mm lower in its height than the Ghost. The body roll in this car is minimized by stiffening the suspension so you sense the corners better. The steering is one with dynamic response, heavier at high speeds, light at low speeds.

In a statement, Müller-Ötvös says, " "While the Wraith does push the brand in a new direction, evolving it in a way that we hope will attract new, perhaps younger customers, it is still a Rolls-Royce, and the 'bed of air' ride our customers expect is still uppermost in the car's DNA."

The interiors are again up to the mark of Rolls' Royce, royalty it emphasizes on. With a satellite-aided transmission with GPS mapping, there is one unique feature. It makes this one a true Smart Car. It senses the road coming up and judges whether the car is in appropriate gear and pre-selects it with its eight-speed ZF gearbox.

Phantom-grade leathers and exclusive wood panelling which stretches across the coach doors through to the rear of the car, a straight headliner working via 1,340 tiny lamps hand-woven into the roof lining makes this car a Royal fit.
There is still no word on its cost but this car looks like a combination of Phantom and Ghost.

[​IMG]

Replies

• Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Man you got to be kidding.Another RR baby gona make me sick.I am sick of counting the number of zeroes after RR price tag.
  • Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    CSK AUTO
    Man you got to be kidding.Another RR baby gona make me sick.I am sick of counting the number of zeroes after RR price tag.
    Its the car for the kings. What do you expect from it? I will not be shocked if they release a car made of pure gold.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi everyone... I want to know about networking and hardware as a career for a CSE graduate. what is the career growth in networking?is it a good field for a...
Yes its a very sensitive and a serious issue.I am proud to say that I am a blood donor and I am here to ignite awareness to those who have...
Hi guys, Basically I am from B.E mechanical Department completed in 2012 and My interest is to get into IT field ..For that I have to study all the computer...
please help me in solving my problem related to Operation Research.... 😔 no one is helping me.... 😔 i am crying ;(
a group which consists of people who are superior to you (aspects may be education,skills,economy etc.,) or a group in which you are superior in anyone of these aspects? explain...