Role of mechanical engineer fresher in a pharma industry

I am a fresher and want to know what would be the role of a mechanical fresher in the filed of pharma

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    All pharma industry use various types of equipment like mixers, grinders, filling machines, boilers and such. If it is a small business you can design and build these. In a large one you can run them and maintain the services.
  • emani sai bhanu teja
    emani sai bhanu teja
    A.V.Ramani
    All pharma industry use various types of equipment like mixers, grinders, filling machines, boilers and such. If it is a small business you can design and build these. In a large one you can run them and maintain the services.
    thank you very much sir
  • emani sai bhanu teja
    emani sai bhanu teja
    I have a interview next week at a pharma industry how should I prepare for the technical round. What ground should I cover based on my subject

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hai...iam new to CRAZYENGINEERS... i applied for ISRO examination...let me know by any one of u to how to prepare for this examination...iam having less time...
An international project involving 35 nations, the world's largest tokamak, a nuclear reactor called ITER (short for International Thermonuclear Experimental Reactor) is under construction in France for the past decade....
Hi all, Brand new to the forum, lovely to meet you all. I am currently undertaking a project to build a large round table composed of a series of concentric...
While we are bending towards the feature-packed applications, the classics are updating their products with simple tricks that are not-so-new but leaving a controversial mark on the nature of advancements...
Rumors are doing the rounds that the Korean tech giant Samsung is taking interest in its past projects and has buckled up to release the next flip phone, a one-time...