robotics in school students

hi guys can someone tell me the scene of robotics events for school students in india or some links of such events abroad

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Most of the engineering colleges organize tech fests and they invariably have robotics event as a part of the fest.

Where are you located?
  • razer_anand
    razer_anand
    i m in mumbai and currently doing my btech in iit bombay
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I know of this -> #-Link-Snipped-#

Addendum:
    Here's one list: #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Earlier this week, we got our first glimpse of the Kindle DX, Amazon's upcoming E-book reader that has taken the original Kindle's nearly prohibitive $389 price tag and bumped it...
Howdy CEans, The robotics enthusiasts among us will be delighted to know about this -> INTERNATIONAL ROBOT EXHIBITION 2009 Do we have anyone participating in the event? If yes, please...
hello I'm trying to auto-discharge a capacitor when it's charged using LM311 (voltage comparator), but although it worked on a protoboard while I was testing with a 12V PSU it's...
A few sleepless nights and a few HV shocks in between, I'll say. This is not a tutorial nor a recommendation to any one with a faint heart but something...
hello all, im renjith,born & bought up in kerala (india),working as project engineer in a steel detailing firm in banglore (india).i complted my btech_civil engg in 2006.im highly interested in...