Robot adapts to injury and continues to walk

Quote:
A Franco-American research team has developed a mechanism that lets a robot adapt to injury.
In their paper Antoine Cully and and Jean-Baptiste Mouret of the Sorbonne in Paris and Jeff Clune of the University of Wyoming describe how their algorithm allows arobot to adapt to damage in under two minutes.
Endquote

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

feeling happy to be with engineers from different parts... i myself an electronics and comm. student.. and i hope CE will be a great tool to help me in my...
The people behind the massively successful and controversial BitTorrent technology have unveiled Bleep, a new chat client that promises secure and snooping free communication. BitTorrent have implemented their knowledge of...
for processing the structure of an object, what type of camera can we use???
What if cars or planes or any other vehicle has a convergent nozzle integrated in its design? When it is then moving forward the air coming inside will be thrown...
Hello friends, I have got sunbeam institute gultekdi, Pune in the second counslining on 23 of july for PG-DIVESD (Post Graduate Diploma in Integrated VLSI & Embedded System Design). so...